Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 24. (Read 43369 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

did not help.
v0.1.8 , OS Win7 x64, no firewall.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Everybody receives the same amount, for as long as they wear they, join our discord and check the pins on #bounties!
How long do I have to wear signature of x42 in order to get my payments?
Thank you for your time to answer me.

You can wear it for as little or as long you want. It is honor-based.
We want only supporters of x42 wearing the signature!

Is there an announcement on the forum for campaign text and avatar campaign signatures?
I like your concept very much and it’s hard to copy from a discord.
It would also be nice if im could normally buy 1-2k x42 coins for testing on exchanges low volumes.Something like a escrow would be very good through which you could sell and buy. And which of the two exchanges would you recommend?
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Everybody receives the same amount, for as long as they wear they, join our discord and check the pins on #bounties!

You can wear it for as little or as long you want. It is honor-based.
We want only supporters of x42 wearing the signature!
Activity: 355
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
0 connection, no synchronization.

Step 1. Goto: %AppData%\x42Node\x42\X42Main\
Step 2. Stop your wallet
Step 3. Delete everything except for your wallet files...  Keep your accountname.wallet.json *.wallet.json
Step 4. Start your wallet again, and re-sync.

Let us know if it worked!

just found this project, good luck

Thank you!
Join our discord if you haven't already!

Do you know that you can vote x42 at Delta to be listed?
Vote here https://ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/x42-protocol-x42 and get into the #giveway they have at Discord.
Good luck Wink

I'd encourage you to join our discord, and goto the support section. A lot of valuable pinned notes there, as well as support to assist you quickly in getting your wallet up!

Thank you!

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

I'd encourage you to join our discord, and goto the support section. A lot of valuable pinned notes there, as well as support to assist you quickly in getting your wallet up!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Do you know that you can vote x42 at Delta to be listed?
Vote here https://ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/x42-protocol-x42 and get into the #giveway they have at Discord.
Good luck Wink
Activity: 6
just found this project, good luck
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
fair enough.   excited to see where this project goes.

So are we!
A lot is coming! Stay tuned.
How many x42 coins I will receive by wearing x42 signature one week?

copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Grazie a tutto il Team di x42, Pazienti e gentili

Fantastic Team x42, the next Bitcoin!

Appreciate the kind words!
But we are not aiming to be the next Bitcoin, we just want to offer the tools for people that want to produce something new and useful.
Keep an eye out, a lot is coming!

Fantastic Team x42, the next Bitcoin!
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.

So are we!
A lot is coming! Stay tuned.

Activity: 15
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
what would be a good entry price into x42 on start-ex?   there seems to be very little for sale at reasonable prices.  been trying to pick up some x42 for days now.

Prices a few of weeks ago were around 700 Sats, but have risen. The great thing about low supply coins, is that supply and demand will exist.
With recent exposure of the project, numbers in discord have risen, and traffic to other social media platforms has increased over the last few weeks.

The simple answer, is the project is becoming more popular, and with that, the price of the coins on the market has risen with demand.

Just keep an eye on the exchanges, perhaps with x42 newest listing on blockfolio, and maybe a buy window that suits your needs will pop up.

Trust me, we are all missing the early days...

It is easy to look in the past and claim the price today to be better or worse than before.  But trying for days to buy it and not getting it at your prefered price does not make the price unreasonable.  

I would argue that the price today is reasonable compared to current demand.
Demand has only increased with each passing day recently.  In two weeks we will look back and say again, the price todays is reasonable.  The question will be when did you buy or sell?

Absolutely correct - I think those who have held, will be rewarded kindly in the future, once our nodes are up and running late Q4, and than once the t2/t3 nodes are working next year. Can't wait to see the future with x42!

We are lucky to have you as part of our community!
Please do keep an eye on us and leave us #suggestions on our discord!
what would be a good entry price into x42 on start-ex?   there seems to be very little for sale at reasonable prices.  been trying to pick up some x42 for days now.

Prices a few of weeks ago were around 700 Sats, but have risen. The great thing about low supply coins, is that supply and demand will exist.
With recent exposure of the project, numbers in discord have risen, and traffic to other social media platforms has increased over the last few weeks.

The simple answer, is the project is becoming more popular, and with that, the price of the coins on the market has risen with demand.

Just keep an eye on the exchanges, perhaps with x42 newest listing on blockfolio, and maybe a buy window that suits your needs will pop up.

It is easy to look in the past and claim the price today to be better or worse than before.  But trying for days to buy it and not getting it at your prefered price does not make the price unreasonable.  

Demand has only increased with each passing day recently.  In two weeks we will look back and say again, the price todays is reasonable.  The question will be when did you buy or sell?

Absolutely correct - I think those who have held, will be rewarded kindly in the future, once our nodes are up and running late Q4, and than once the t2/t3 nodes are working next year. Can't wait to see the future with x42!
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite

Activity: 2
This message is for x42#2508 for this awesome project with a lot of good things with a bright future. Happy to be part of this comunity.
what would be a good entry price into x42 on start-ex?   there seems to be very little for sale at reasonable prices.  been trying to pick up some x42 for days now.

Pages:
Jump to: