Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 19. (Read 43369 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Hello all. Good day to everyone!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Great project so far. Organized and active dev and discord is really active. There is almost a dev available 24/7 or helping the community even if there is ton of people already helping new comer.

Keep it up. First good project i've encountered so far.

I have a lot of hope.
Activity: 40
Today, 11th of december, 2018 at 18:30 UTC we will launch our new client. The update will be mandatory to people that are staking. This update will solve several known issues and is preparing our network to receive masternodes!

The update is functioning really well.  Anyone that needs assistance should visit the x42 discord.  There are people at the ready to help!

https://discord.gg/pk26SRs
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Today, 11th of december, 2018 at 18:30 UTC we will launch our new client. The update will be mandatory to people that are staking. This update will solve several known issues and is preparing our network to receive masternodes!
Activity: 1
New to the project, but I am very impressed so far with the whitepaper and potential of x42.
I've recently gained an interest in the crypto world, and am very optimistic about this project which is the first I have focussed on other than some GPU mining experiences.
It seems like the potential of the chain, and it's abilities to host side chains, as well as Dapps will make it a key player going forward.
Look forward to seeing where it goes.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite
A new wallet release is available to beta test.

Help Wanted:

"The x42 team is happy to announce that we are assembling a beta test group.
Users that take part in beta test will help in the development of new version of the x42 fullnode and masternode wallets, every new released version will be tested by the entire group for the duration of the beta period.
The x42 core development team created a new special bounty for this group, whoever takes part in it and reports the most bugs or/and improvements that can be made to the wallet will be paid:
1st place – The user who reports the most amount of newly found bugs at the end of the trial period will get 200 x42 coins.
2nd place – Second user who reports the most bugs will get 100 x42 coins.
3rd place – User will get 50 x42 coins.

The x42 core development team requires all users that take part in this special bounty to use the beta wallet provided for the entire duration of the test period, this test period can vary according to the amount of changes and updates made to the wallet. Bounties will only be paid when the new wallet version is released.

Users who want to apply for this bounty need to post the following computer specifications in this thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-x42-feeless-pos-fast-price-locks-erc20-wrapped-token-on-uniswap-4799548):
1 – Operating system complete with version
2 – CPU, RAM and GPU specifications
3 – Download and upload speeds

Users are also required to include their Discord username.
Any user with at least 1 x42 unit can take part in this bounty.

Happy bug hunting!"
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
At the moment there's 24k x42 for sale on start exchange. Like a little over one tier II node.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

There are no prerequisites that the coin will go much lower. The project is new and so far little known. Therefore, coins pass from one hand to the other within the community. Any less serious purchase is able to instantly accelerate the course to $ 1 and higher.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
#xgames is Live on Discord,
 Join us and let's learn more about x42 at https://discord.gg/hhFGCm7
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite
New Giveaway started on Discord

Also the Airdrop here is still live.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm
Taking part in airdrop pls  Wink
Discord name : ❤к∂100❤🎀Dream Team🎀#7642
Wallet: XE7xXvgbag9K7EvAkdodvVSPxrYz9wzFj7
Activity: 1
Pretty excited about this project.   My buddy got me into this and I cant wait to see this take off.  Good luck guys cheers.

I voted for x42, but the coin need more support from community members to win the contest.
Please do it if you have interest and want to support x42.

I voted also and ask all my friends to do that, but it's still not enough Sad I guess we need a bigger community to spread information about the coin.

We did good without paying for votes. Tells a lot about the competition too when they had to resort to manipulation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11

I voted for x42, but the coin need more support from community members to win the contest.
Please do it if you have interest and want to support x42.

I voted also and ask all my friends to do that, but it's still not enough Sad I guess we need a bigger community to spread information about the coin.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
I voted too! The x42 community is doing a great job,we just need a little bit more votes to get through.
Looks like the competition is paying for votes and $x42 is still in the lead. Bullish Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Hello, I want to apply for the beta wallet test.

CPU: 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

Download Speed: 22.77 Mbps
Upload Speed: 2.82 Mbps
Ping: 8 ms

Discord Username: Harva

Thank you,

Welcome bug hunter!
Activity: 2
Hello, I want to apply for the beta wallet test.

CPU: 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

Download Speed: 22.77 Mbps
Upload Speed: 2.82 Mbps
Ping: 8 ms

Discord Username: Harva

Thank you,
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Hey everyone - lets all support x42 by voting for us at https://twitter.com/Crypto_NLD/status/1067674670667874304?s=19

With the help of our community, we can win this!
Pages:
Jump to: