Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 33. (Read 43369 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.

Yes x42 Token tradable at  2 exchange sites. You can check them at the first message of this topic.
Activity: 14
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
Email sent and PM you already x42-ADM. Please check it..

Already answered.

The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the idea.

I know of very few teams that are more active than x42's core development.
Join our discord and see for yourself.

Thanks for reply and reward. Happy to be part of this community.
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.

Definitely!
Thankfully x42 has a lot of use cases.
Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

You are already part of it my friend.
Welcome to x42.
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
This project supports the system of smart contracts primarily to developers for application and game, maybe this is not something new, there are many competitor out there, how do you deal with so much competition?

I advise you read our whitepaper.
We have no competitors, at all. Closest project in comparison is Stratis, but they are focused on big businesses.

x42 is a feeless cryptocurrency, that alone puts it in an entirely new category, we are also proof of stake, so no mining, tiered masternodes, we also support smart contracts AND side blockchains.
There is literally no other cryptocurrency like ours, as far as we are aware of.

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

We did not do an ICO! So you don't have to worry about that.

To purchase the coin you can use bitcoin, dash, doge, gbx and litecoin on our start exchange partner: https://start-ex.com/trade/X42_BTC

And bitcoin on our altmarkets partner: https://altmarkets.cc/market/BTC-x42
Activity: 76
This project supports the system of smart contracts primarily to developers for application and game, maybe this is not something new, there are many competitor out there, how do you deal with so much competition?
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
I've noticed a lot of projects incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the idea definitely.

You can do it yourself you want by applying to our beta test!
But our wallet has been out there for over a month now, you can use x42 at will.
Activity: 28
I've noticed a lot of projects incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the idea definitely.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.

Already answered.

The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the idea.

I know of very few teams that are more active than x42's core development.
Join our discord and see for yourself.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Now you can see that many companies are improving the game market and used in the gaming industry blockchain. This is even noticeable in the past summer ico on gaming topics, these projects have shown a good growth of their coins on the top crypto exchanges, and received great interest from investors and the gaming public. I think this trend has the right to continue, and this project will show its best !

Gaming is just one of the things x42 can do. But it was where it all started.
You can run literally any type of software on x42.
But you are right, blockchain gaming will be the future of many companies, and we are happy to be able to provide a stable platform for them!

Hey, fellows!
Reserve an alien translation slot for me, this project is going to the moon and soon will possibly landed on Mars and i will try to translate their whitepaper for Mars residence.

Klingon, Goa'uld or Aurebesh?
Activity: 35
Hey, fellows!
Reserve an alien translation slot for me, this project is going to the moon and soon will possibly landed on Mars and i will try to translate their whitepaper for Mars residence.
Activity: 266
Now you can see that many companies are improving the game market and used in the gaming industry blockchain. This is even noticeable in the past summer ico on gaming topics, these projects have shown a good growth of their coins on the top crypto exchanges, and received great interest from investors and the gaming public. I think this trend has the right to continue, and this project will show its best !
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
The basic idea of x42 is a scalable network solution for any developer who wants to run games and applications in general with minimal initial investment.

On top of a feeless cryptocurrency, yes.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Loving the look of your logo and project.  This one looks really hype, waiting for more details to post on your website!  Is there currently any way to obtain some x42 without completing bounties?  Also, will it be mineable?  Thanks!

What type of details are you waiting for exactly? Tell us and we will make it happen if they make sense.
Yes, you can purchase x42 in any of the partnered exchanges.
x42 is a proof of stake coin, it will never be minable.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Loving the look of your logo and project.  This one looks really hype, waiting for more details to post on your website!  Is there currently any way to obtain some x42 without completing bounties?  Also, will it be mineable?  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: