Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 35. (Read 43369 times)

copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

We are already listed on two exchanges! You can buy it here:

https://bitglo.io/markets/x42btc#

or here

https://start-ex.com/trade/X42_BTC

And x42 is not a token actually, it doesn't run another blockchain, it is a coin with its own blockchain.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
I think many people will participate in this business. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
I made transactions with the exchange is cool, very fast and instant confirmation
in fact, I have not seen such fast transactions and confirmations, even V.cash(XVC) in my opinion takes longer

I believe we are one of the fastest blockchains out there, yes.
Being feeless is just the cherry hahaha
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
I think many people will participate in this business. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
I made transactions with the exchange is cool, very fast and instant confirmation
in fact, I have not seen such fast transactions and confirmations, even V.cash(XVC) in my opinion takes longer
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.

there is a problem with the nodes on my side, have 1-3 connections, and at times 0?

Did you try opening port 52342 on your modem and firewall?

Yes the port is open, I began to get their share.

It was actually not the port, because it doesn't interfere in staking.
The network weight dropped by a very large margin, that is what you are seeing, the port only allows for more connections.
But I am glad that you are getting more staking rewards!

Welcome to x42!
Please join our discord if you haven't already, and take part in the bounties and airdrop!
Activity: 10
legendary

there is a problem with the nodes on my side, have 1-3 connections, and at times 0?

Yes the port is open, I began to get their share.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite
airdrop still ongoing? i hope i can reach jr.member before this airdrop over.. i really like x42 idea.. feeless, Customizable sidechain and smart contracts
if airdrop is over i will buy on exchange prepare for masternodes
already joined x42 discord channel for more information.
It is still going. There are several other bounties also posted on their discord with checking out.
Activity: 9
airdrop still ongoing? i hope i can reach jr.member before this airdrop over.. i really like x42 idea.. feeless, Customizable sidechain and smart contracts
if airdrop is over i will buy on exchange prepare for masternodes
already joined x42 discord channel for more information.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea.

I liked whitepaper very much too, I am just fed up with many scam projects last time, but this project seems really to be very seriously and interesting!

Thank you for the compliment!
We really look forward to new people like you coming into our project.
Please check the bounties if you haven't already! There is a lot that can still be done to get free x42.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea.

I liked whitepaper very much too, I am just fed up with many scam projects last time, but this project seems really to be very seriously and interesting!
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

If you see 0, try to deleted the peer's file, start/stop your wallet and the connections should come back to 2 connections or more.

As of more than 4 connections, I am working on a better node discovery method. Should be better shortly. Thanks for hanging in there!
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.

legendary

copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising plan good luck and success!!

Thank you very much for your confidence, we strive to do the best we can with the development!

Is it possible to test with 50 coins?
Quote: First 15 junior or above members to e-mail with their x42 ADDRESS AND CORRESPONDING FORUM USERNAME will get 1000 x42 coins, 100 x42 to the next 50 users, 50 to the next 100 users, and 20 units to the next 835 users, totaling 1000 active wallets.

Not a particularly fair distribution of airdrop! my strictly personal opinion!

Yes, it is completely possible to test with only one coin actually, even a fraction of one.
And when it comes to distribution, there will be more airdrops via other partners, there are ongoing bounties that can get you even thousands of x42, giveaways happen everyday on our discord, and even if you don't take that into account, you can purchase x42 for very cheap in one of our partnered exchanges.

it's still a very long time! Any questions about the interest rate?And how do you have so many coins doing PoS?After all, ICO is not provided!Airdrop is very small! Network weight is 1.113.235x42 whose this coin? Developers?

At the moment a lot of people have been reporting over 100% ROI per month, after block 550000 that will be cut down to 25%.
I am honestly not sure what to tell you, ICOs premine and stake 100%, the team is only staking a very small amount to pay for moderators, third party developers and overhead costs.
If you are not happy with your staking time feel free to either purchase more or sell it off.
legendary

Quote: First 15 junior or above members to e-mail with their x42 ADDRESS AND CORRESPONDING FORUM USERNAME will get 1000 x42 coins, 100 x42 to the next 50 users, 50 to the next 100 users, and 20 units to the next 835 users, totaling 1000 active wallets.

Yes, it is completely possible to test with only one coin actually, even a fraction of one.
And when it comes to distribution, there will be more airdrops via other partners, there are ongoing bounties that can get you even thousands of x42, giveaways happen everyday on our discord, and even if you don't take that into account, you can purchase x42 for very cheap in one of our partnered exchanges.

it's still a very long time! Any questions about the interest rate?And how do you have so many coins doing PoS?After all, ICO is not provided!Airdrop is very small! Network weight is 1.113.235x42 whose this coin? Developers?
Activity: 28
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising plan good luck and success!!
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!

Could you elaborate on your question please?
Activity: 26
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: