Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 43. (Read 43369 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I'm interested in x42 project with original protocol.
But I do not seem to be able to participate. I'm newbie yet.
Just to be sure, I will indicate my will to participate.

sometimes there are some giveaways in the discord channel going on, there you can win some coins Wink
Activity: 81
NO ICO
Project that feels ambitious development such as Smart Contract, Side Chain and DAPP.
I am very interested.
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Hello ,

I would like to reserve french translations.

I also sent a mail to your bounty address for the application.

Reserve confirmed.
Activity: 239
Hello ,

I would like to reserve french translations.

I also sent a mail to your bounty address for the application.

No. Not every project with 25% premine is a scam,

but most of them have some locke down procedure,

so that developers can't dump all premine whenever they want.

Does x42 project have locked premine or not ?

Its not locked, but what difference does it make to you if they can dump it today or in 6 months? In both cases you'll get fucked over. I'm fine with thinking bad about premine etc but acting as if 25% premine is the most incredible thing ever is just stupid, thats why I responded to that response in the first way. Arguing about the team being anonymous, if the use of the premine is clearly stated etc. is alot better than just writing "25 % premine GTFO".
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Not.

Airdrops, bounty's, etc.. are flowing to the community as we speak.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
25% premine

GTFO!

its funny how people like you want the devs to develop the best project but do that without any funds and without being paid?

funny? not really it's quite serious when people create money and swipe 25% of the entire bank.
that's like... what banks do.

you sussed this yet?

A premine thats around 25% doesnt make a project invalid. If you assume that every project that has this amount of premine is a scam you're gonna miss out on alot of legit projects. Would have missed out on Ethereum aswell with its 17% premine. 

No. Not every project with 25% premine is a scam,

but most of them have some locke down procedure,

so that developers can't dump all premine whenever they want.

Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Nice to see an interesting new project with a good looking and properly functioning wallet. Well done. I will be following the x42 closely for sure.
Activity: 1
A wonderful project. I support you.
Activity: 3
good project!
I sent email.
GO x42!!
Activity: 100
Start staking, join discrod channel for next airdrop and giveaway
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I came the day before yesterday, but I can't get my wallet. Is it still too late?

What do you mean?
Activity: 222
I came the day before yesterday, but I can't get my wallet. Is it still too late?
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
I am so impressed by the speed of its transaction. And the fact that X42 has Zero fees, is one of the positive signs that it is going places. The wallet looks great and beautiful and unique. i am really so excited about X42.

Glad you like our blockchain and wallet!
We are working hard to make it even better daily.

Excited for this project, Just sent a mail regarding the airdrop !
good luck team !

Very happy to have you as a member of our community!
And thank you for spreading the word.

hello, Vikhy introduced me to the coin and I like the super fast blockchains. Going to participate in the drop and test out the wallet
and then spread the word. Good to see so much information provided in the header. Keep up the good work Smiley

Welcome to x42! Yes, you can be sure we will keep working a lot on this, we hope you will help us in this amazing endeavor!

I'm very glad to have come across this from Vikhy.  It's great being one of the trailblazers in a project early in it's developments.  Lots of projects get started but many will fail and x42 has the makings for one that has great potential for success.  The wallet definitely has a good feel and extra levels of security in place.  If I can find some time will also try to take part in the coding components.

You are literally among the first thousand users of this coin.
We would love to have your ideas shown on Github! There are a lot of bounties for that.

And for all you reading this thread, make sure that you don't forget to enter our airdrop!
We also have small giveaways from time to time on discord.
Activity: 144
I'm very glad to have come across this from Vikhy.  It's great being one of the trailblazers in a project early in it's developments.  Lots of projects get started but many will fail and x42 has the makings for one that has great potential for success.  The wallet definitely has a good feel and extra levels of security in place.  If I can find some time will also try to take part in the coding components.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
hello, Vikhy introduced me to the coin and I like the super fast blockchains. Going to participate in the drop and test out the wallet
and then spread the word. Good to see so much information provided in the header. Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Excited for this project, Just sent a mail regarding the airdrop !
good luck team !
Activity: 5
I am so impressed by the speed of its transaction. And the fact that X42 has Zero fees, is one of the positive signs that it is going places. The wallet looks great and beautiful and unique. i am really so excited about X42.
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
full node and little  suply, any telegram community?

No official telegram for x42, we do use discord though!
25% premine

GTFO!

its funny how people like you want the devs to develop the best project but do that without any funds and without being paid?

funny? not really it's quite serious when people create money and swipe 25% of the entire bank.
that's like... what banks do.

you sussed this yet?

A premine thats around 25% doesnt make a project invalid. If you assume that every project that has this amount of premine is a scam you're gonna miss out on alot of legit projects. Would have missed out on Ethereum aswell with its 17% premine. 
Pages:
Jump to: