Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 47. (Read 43369 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Glad to take part in this. New technologies will push the development of the crypto world
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project and/or moderate your discord/telegram project channels (in english and/or spanish crypto channels) I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

Come talk to us on discord please.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project and/or moderate your discord/telegram project channels (in english and/or spanish crypto channels) I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
1000 coins received! Can't thank you enough! I'm really excited to have found out about this project at such an early stage! I'm confident that this coin will deliver! Awesome looking wallet, excellent UI! Thanks once again to the team!
X42 coin to the moon 🚀🚀🚀
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Just sent you the email!  Thank you ahead of time for the Airdrop! Wallet looks great!  Very excited for the project!

Please check your e-mail.
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Just sent you the email!  Thank you ahead of time for the Airdrop! Wallet looks great!  Very excited for the project!
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Looks like it's based on Stratis wallet. I'm interested to see where this one goes  Wink good luck.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Cool ,, Hope this Coin will be like coin 42. the price is more than BTC  Cool Cool Cool
Good Job and Good Luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I will Don't Miss This is !,..  Cool
this is a Good Project..
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Will look into this project!

Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
copper member
Open. Feeless. Infinite.

• What is the x42 Protocol (x42)?

A feeless cryptocurrency that allows users not only to make transactions using the x42 coin but also gives a very large array of tools to the developer or entrepreneur that chooses to use the platform as a developing workspace and publishing service.
    x42 Protocol is a proof of stake blockchain that allows for the creation, distribution and decentralized hosting of applications, it also allows for the creation of off-chains in the xServer layer of x42, they can be edited to allow for any type of desired scalability through different block times, block sizes and near limitless usability in various situations at zero or minimal cost, these off-chains offer a test network that any development team or even single users can take advantage to test and debug the most varied array of software types in a decentralized and secure manner.

[/list]

• x42 Key Features

• Feeless transactions
      • Proof of stake
      • Customizable off-chain solution
      • Control over DApps

• Coin Specifications

Name: ........x42 Protocol
      Symbol (Ticker):........x42
      Block Validation:........Proof of stake
      Decimals:........8
      Block Time: ........~60 seconds
      Block Reduction:........400.000 (from 20 x42 to 2 x42, until 42.000.000 coins exist)
      Transaction Fees:........0 (main blockchain), variable (off-chain)
      Private Transactions:........To Be Implemented
      Pre-mined:........10.500.000

• Coin Distribution

Core Development 5.600.000 (13.33%)   Strategic Partners 2.800.000 (6.66%)
    Third Party Development and Partnered Exchanges 1.300.000 (3.11%)   Bounties and Airdrops 800.000 (1.9%)
    Unminted (75%)

Total supply: 42.000.000 x42 coins

• Initial Coin Offering and Launch

Traditional launch, no initial coin offering (ICO).
      The x42 core development team and community are working hard, and the value is already observable, the coin price will increase and therefore we will not make an ICO, we want to reward the community by providing a higher PoS reward and bounties for that work. The x42 protocol is already online as of this post, it offers fully functional main and test networks.
      Over two million coins were given away for free in the form of airdrops, faucets and other services in the last two years, all other information regarding the pre-mined coins and their distribution and use can be found on our official website: https://x42.tech/

• Zero Fees

Transactions on the blockchain are a fundamental part of any cryptocurrency project, we felt that full clients getting the fees from off-chain solutions that give them good ROI is much better than charging for each transaction, that is without taking into account the staking block reward of 20 x42 until block 400.000 and 2 x42 units after that point; a block reward is given roughly every 60 seconds.
      A developer that chooses to pay xServers with what they feel is a fair share will get servers owner support and as a community will get to choose what succeeds and what doesn’t.
      Non-profit organizations can choose to not share revenue, and the community can host them knowing they are doing good by donating resources to them, while entrepreneurs can choose to run fees as low or as high as they want for their projects on off-chain solutions and other types of decentralized application.

Pages:
    Jump to: