Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xaucoin | XAU | Gold-like Asset | Store of Value | PoW SHA-256 - page 11. (Read 42455 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I've just sent him a PM, so waiting a reply.....   I always use different passwords on everything!!  Far too many scams around these days especially in cryptoland!

all wallets are showing as being a few hours out of sync on the home page

hopefully its something technically wrong temporarily with the back end only

edit:  dogecoin last block age just changed from 5 hours to 4 mins  hopefully they actually restarted a daemon and didnt just change a meta value
Activity: 356
Merit: 250

I'm testing this site out, I've put 10K XAU on there about 30 minutes ago, 40 confirms and its still not showing up!!

Don't put any money on there yet!!!  I'll update if any changes

Only a couple of the market pairs are showing any orders whatsoever at present

@McKnight please contact cryptogator.net via forum personal message and advise to me asap also  hope is going to be OK

anyone else registering on cryptogator.net use a random password on this third party website and proceed with caution

I've just sent him a PM, so waiting a reply.....   I always use different passwords on everything!!  Far too many scams around these days especially in cryptoland!

I'm testing this site out, I've put 10K XAU on there about 30 minutes ago, 40 confirms and its still not showing up!!

Don't put any money on there yet!!!  I'll update if any changes

Only a couple of the market pairs are showing any orders whatsoever at present

@McKnight please contact cryptogator.net via forum personal message and advise to me asap also  hope is going to be OK

anyone else registering on cryptogator.net use a random password on this third party website and proceed with caution

Don't put any money on there yet!!!  I'll update if any changes
Xaucoin added to Cryptogator!

Online wallet: https://cryptogator.net/xaucoin-wallet - caution
Exchange: https://cryptogator.net/XAU-BTC - caution
Address generator: https://cryptogator.net/xaucoin-address-generator - caution

Fantastic news!  Thank you very much cryptogator  please forward a personal message with 3 x XAU addresses for donation contributions for services provided

Note  cryptonator.net services look to be very new  as with all third party services and online wallets trade with caution and at your own risk

However website has a valid https certification and appears to be OK on first check

edit: user @McKnight reported issues with deposits and website shows blockchain behind for all coins - caution

fellow xaucoin users and traders please report back with your experience of this website to the community asap

hopefully cryptogator.net will provide excellent ongoing services for xaucoin and other cryptos

submitted a new exchange voting request and listing offer to coins-e.com

hopefully support will be responsive to the request https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coins-e-relaunch-946810

sent a tweet to hashlink.eu  to consider building our 2nd xaucoin mining pool

we continue promotion and development for xaucoin XAU

thanks everyone for continue mining and trade offers
I would like to buy this coin needs an exchange  already

thank you for showing support

good to see some forum users that recognize where bitcoin value stems from as sound money and its economic principals

we will try some new avenues to get listed on an exchange to be the first of many hopefully 
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I would like to buy this coin needs an exchange  already
I've also got a few of these for sale if anyone is interested, same price 1K for 0.01BTC.

Pm me only if your interested.

Also yesterday i left a message in the swiss exchange asking them to list this coin, i'll try and find there thread on here again and maybe you guys can also ask!  I'll update shortly

I figured you did.. I'm pulling over 600 gh/s and you're just straight slaughtering me on the amount of blocks you're finding lol

I've reduced my mining power to about 200ghs  give you guys a chance to catch up and reep the rewards a little!
Activity: 490
Sell XAU 10k = 0.02BTC
Need to PM me!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I've also got a few of these for sale if anyone is interested, same price 1K for 0.01BTC.

Also yesterday i left a message in the swiss exchange asking them to list this coin, i'll try and find there thread on here again and maybe you guys can also ask!  I'll update shortly

I figured you did.. I'm pulling over 600 gh/s and you're just straight slaughtering me on the amount of blocks you're finding lol

Also yesterday i left a message in the swiss exchange asking them to list this coin, i'll try and find there thread on here again and maybe you guys can also ask!  I'll update shortly

Update:  swisscex.com  their forum thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=443205.660

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I've got a few thousand of these being confirmed. Willing to sell 1,000 @ .01 since @1k+ satoshi seems to be the going rate. Shoot me a pm with an offer
Activity: 234
I will buy Xau in batches of 500 coins, pm me your price!

check your inbox.

i sent you a message.

What is a profitable  price for miners to sell at
Activity: 136

check your inbox.

i sent you a message.
Activity: 1
Activity: 392
TimSweat
BTW , I did the twitter thing for the coins , when do I get them ?

xaucoins have been sent to all tweets received so far  if you did not get the 21 XAU please personal message with your tweet details

I will check my wallet and see . I haven't been in it for a few days . I have been busy working and watching the mining I am doing along with trying to get some post in .
Activity: 136
hope this isn't a sham. i put a pretty large amount of power when it was still solo mining.

my electric bill is going to be enormous mining 5 different coins at once.

But i hope it is worth is mining these new coins. If this one actually goes anywhere i will have a lot to invest with if not ill setup a dice site Cheesy
Block 8400  Block Reward is reducing to 31.25 XAU

Block 10500  Block Reward is reducing to 15.625 XAU

Block 12600  Block Reward is reducing to  7.8125 XAU

Block 14700  Block Reward is reducing to  3.90625 XAU

Block 16800  Block Reward is reducing to  1.953125 XAU

Block 18900  Block Reward is reducing to 0.9765625 XAU

note Block Reward already below decimal point  plus any transaction fees

xaucoin model tests Bitcoin future after 21 million BTC in circulation
Pages:
Jump to: