Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xaucoin | XAU | Gold-like Asset | Store of Value | PoW SHA-256 - page 15. (Read 42457 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BTW , I did the twitter thing for the coins , when do I get them ?

xaucoins have been sent to all tweets received so far  if you did not get the 21 XAU please personal message with your tweet details

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
BTW , I did the twitter thing for the coins , when do I get them ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Anyone know how many blocks till the next diff adjustment, since we are running so slow.

It says 360 blocks between adjustments so it should adjust at block 4320 which is 133 more blocks to go. Looking at the pool it is showing 29 minutes per block. So at the current rate it will take about 64.3 hours or almost 2.67 days until the next diff adjustment.

The Specs say 1 minute block times with 6 hour re-target which is way too far apart between re-targets.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
So how is this a "Gold Asset"?

You've said, "not backed by Gold yet"
Could you explain further?
Activity: 213
Anyone know how many blocks till the next diff adjustment, since we are running so slow.
The total amount of coins?
The total number of blocks?

2.1 Million Total Coin Base (Approx)  |  10 x More Rare than Bitcoin

Initial 500 xaucoins XAU per block  |  Halving every 2100 blocks

Only 15 blocks to go to next halving   Current block value is 250  halves to 125 XAU at block 4200

Please share your addnode if possible

New addnode  coin.conf

addnode=137.116.214.255

or

> Help > Debug Window > Console

Code:
addnode 137.116.214.255 add

Thank you very much GrinZ  2,100 XAU sent to the faucet

dev, please update plans for the future, thank you!

Working to get listed on a crypto exchange 

Compiling a UPnP enabled windows wallet

Bounty for Mac wallet build by trusted dev  2,100 XAU

Bounty for windows UPnP enabled wallet by trusted community member 2,100 XAU

We can build both in time  although community involvement through bounties is better for coin distribution

Focusing on building up community interest at present  with lots more planned for the future
Invasion of SHA coins these days... Grin

invasion of currencies backed by gold in'd say.

xaucoin is not backed by any gold    yet

tbh it is only backed by some electricity presently
Activity: 210
Invasion of SHA coins these days... Grin

invasion of currencies backed by gold in'd say.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
dev, please update plans for the future, thank you!
Commencing with initial Twitter giveaway promotion

Follow https://twitter.com/xau_coin

Tweets: @xau_coin 21 Free xaucoin ADDRESS $XAU #xaucoin

1000 x 21 XAU = 21,000  and promo address will be made public when we have a working block explorer

Express Bounties

Working block explorer from trusted community member  on website hosting other chains

Block Explorer Bounty  2,100 XAU

If  you can host a working public static addnode please message me  vps preferred

Static public addnode Bounty 210 XAU

xaucoin-linux-source.zip  on github soon  only use the posted links or compile yourself

You assume a lot  diff re target should not pose an issue  its low 6 hrs  with 1 min block target

There are some coins that are 'stuck' at a high diff because the miners left. With 360 blocks in between re targets and being a SHA256 coin this could get 'stuck' or slow way down to a crawl very easy.

OK  yes  is always an unlikely possibility  focusing now on building up support and services  so people will continue mining XAU
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

xaucoin-linux-source.zip  on github soon  only use the posted links or compile yourself

You assume a lot  diff re target should not pose an issue  its low 6 hrs  with 1 min block target

There are some coins that are 'stuck' at a high diff because the miners left. With 360 blocks in between re targets and being a SHA256 coin this could get 'stuck' or slow way down to a crawl very easy.

Just compile the wallet and indeed, doesn't look very promising. But hey, it might be the exception to the rule Smiley

@samspaces  thank you  please message me with your XAU address

Coingen?

coingen doesn't give source code, as far as I know.

I rule of thumb if the coin uses coin.conf 99.9999% of the time it is a bought coin and will die soon after launch. The difficulty will get stuck since the re target does not work good. Since the person who bought the coin does not really know how to program so it dies.

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Coingen?

coingen doesn't give source code, as far as I know.

I rule of thumb if the coin uses coin.conf 99.9999% of the time it is a bought coin and will die soon after launch. The difficulty will get stuck since the re target does not work good. Since the person who bought the coin does not really know how to program so it dies.

Just compile the wallet and indeed, doesn't look very promising. But hey, it might be the exception to the rule Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: