Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 30. (Read 94964 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Overall I like the project, as there is a lot of opportunity for growth.Cutting edge technology that allows for limitless scalability, real-time trustless gameplay and game worlds that support millions of players.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the business, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.
Activity: 124
Growth opportunities: The possibility of cooperation with existing leaders in the game industry (Unity, Steam, AppStore) and mutual coexistence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - Real ownership of assets, new game genres, completely decentralized virtual worlds, there are no central servers. You guys are just space. Good luck !!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This is one of the promising gaming project that I've ever saw. The team is genuine and they passed the KYC on ICOBENCH which is good advantage for the project. All you need to do is to work hard for the product and exceeds user's expectations. You have great product vision, so continue to impress your participants and clients.
Activity: 28
Vision is good and unique. There are many startups and ecosystems for gaming industry but your concept is unique.

Team is good but not enough as you need expert on blockchain and game development too.

Good luck and eager to test this soon.
Activity: 30
Hey everyone. promising plan. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important
copper member
Activity: 140
Profitable industry – average grows by 6.2% annually and has a reliable and stable forecast. No direct blockchain competitors.
Activity: 31
Hello,
Indeed, it's the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
Some inside information from snailbrain in telegram:

We are actually working with a number of other devs/studios at the moment and we'll update on those when we are able too. We should be announcing at least 1 more game in the next month or so and it's going to be mega Smiley

This sounds very exciting indeed, does it have anything to do with Rudy Koch? Will it be announced at the start of the sale?

Nothing more was revealed Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Some inside information from snailbrain in telegram:

We are actually working with a number of other devs/studios at the moment and we'll update on those when we are able too. We should be announcing at least 1 more game in the next month or so and it's going to be mega Smiley

This sounds very exciting indeed, does it have anything to do with Rudy Koch? Will it be announced at the start of the sale?
Activity: 34
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
copper member
Activity: 98
Infrastructure project with a lot of tools for game developers to build their own game worlds. Good luck.
Activity: 16
This project has a pretty good road map, and if all goes according to plan the project I thought it would be really good, they have a lot of interest in this project that supports every development here. With the development of more innovative project will succeed.
Activity: 22
During the past few months, in conjunction with Soccer Manager Ltd, we have been running a free prize draw for participants who liked and shared the XAYA tweets and Facebook posts. Now, the prize draw is near!

You can checkout the listed participants and draw details here: https://medium.com/@XAYA/soccer-manager-crypto-prize-draw-91be8c047ba7
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
What will be the price on 5 September? They will be standard erc-20 ? To get them then it is necessary to download your application?

The main sale actually starts September 7th, thread title was not updated yet. Price per CHI will be 0.00002 BTC, see more details here: https://xaya.io/coin/. Xaya has its own blockchain, so it's not an ERC20 token. You will need to download the wallet to get a CHI address: https://forum.xaya.io/topic/25-xaya-downloads/
Activity: 150
XAYA - A strong currency with strong project and highly qualified developers ! But I would like to clarify some details of the upcoming ico from the team ! What will be the price on 5 September? They will be standard erc-20 ? To get them then it is necessary to download your application?
Activity: 22
A bit of light reading to end your weekend with:

https://medium.com/@XAYA/you-will-make-history-whether-you-like-it-or-not-45bdbe879ed1

It's subtitle says it all: 'Building on the blockchain means building for eternity'

(and I say 'light reading' but personally I have a hard time grasping the idea of actually creating stuff for eternity...but that could be just me..)
copper member
Activity: 123
XAYA can really become a solid infrastructure solution applying blockchain to the gaming industry.
Activity: 33
The plan that's descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
Pages:
Jump to: