Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 34. (Read 94964 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
rebranding was a good idea, everything looks very good. An i just opened that explorer and didn't find a string where i can paste my CHI address and see my transaction history, or i did something wrong?

No, you didn't, it's not yet integrated.

I was here, or it is something another?

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
rebranding was a good idea, everything looks very good. An i just opened that explorer and didn't find a string where i can paste my CHI address and see my transaction history, or i did something wrong?

No, you didn't, it's not yet integrated.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Activity: 310
Merit: 20
Despite the fact that a custom datadir is set in advanced settings, XAYA Electron still uses the default datadir from C:\users\\appdata\roaming\xaya\

Hi! I tested, but it worked for me just fine. Did you use 'Select Path' button, or entered it manually?
If used 'Select Path', after clicking submit, did you see' Wallet will restart' message?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
DO anyone know a good game for earning coins to change them after into CHI ? For hard mining with a PC how can i do ?

Well right now you can still check out Huntercoin, the precursor to XAYA. A few thousand $$ worth of Huntercoin are awarded each day as participation in it's blockchain MMO. Soon you'll also be able to earn with the upcoming Treat Fighter release Smiley
legendary
#birdgang
For hard mining with a PC how can i do ?

In the forums there is a mining section with lots of information: https://forum.xaya.io/
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
DO anyone know a good game for earning coins to change them after into CHI ? For hard mining with a PC how can i do ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Recently, a lot of game platforms on blockchain began to appear. But XAYA compares favorably with all competitors with its developments, systems and views on the future!
legendary
#birdgang
I guess the recent rise of Huntercoin's price is related to this airdrop, which I didn'y kn ow anything about. Is there a page where this is explained properly?

Well, the snapshot for the airdrop has already been in April 2017 iirc, but I wouldn't rule out that some people jumped the gun, because they heard about the airdrop just now Wink

See this for some information about it: https://xaya.io/huntercoin.pdf
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
I guess the recent rise of Huntercoin's price is related to this airdrop, which I didn'y kn ow anything about. Is there a page where this is explained properly?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
There are many blockchain startup focus on build up a new eco-system for game industry. This project with very unique vision and the ability to execute. Looking forward to see it success.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Despite the fact that a custom datadir is set in advanced settings, XAYA Electron still uses the default datadir from C:\users\\appdata\roaming\xaya\

Thanks. We're looking into it.
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
At some stage, the game coins appear and grow in bursts, but in the top 10 areas of the project ranking, there are no game coins yet.
legendary
#birdgang
According to the latest medium post, Treat Fighter is said to be released in August Smiley

https://medium.com/@XAYA/chi-for-bounty-hunters-and-airdroppers-59478f37ae61

Two community members build a Xaya Network Explorer, which looks really great. It's currently here: http://84.200.101.78/

https://forum.xaya.io/topic/61-beta-xaya-network-explorer-blockchain-stats/

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Andrew,

When did you want to do the CHI distribution from Polo?
Now or after the main sale?

I can talk to Polo (now Circle). I think it's likely they will help with distribution in some way as Tristan originally said.
They probably just want to let a little time pass to make sure everything is smooth. Maybe they are running it by "legal" as well.

But either way I will for sure have a word with new ownership if they backpedal.

Excited to see what Circle does with Polo, but starting off on a bad foot would not be cool.
A lot of old school people that made Polo what it is have stake in the snapshot.

Hi and thanks for the reply

yes please do.

We cannot do the snapshot until after the main sale - as that is when we know what the total supply will be (and thus how many chi = 4.5%).

Sounds good. We will pick this up again near the end of the main sale.
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
You both rock, nice to see the community standing as one to make sure Polo will act as they said they would ;-) Thanks again, let's wait and see until the end of the sale.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Andrew,

I can talk to Polo (now Circle). I think it's likely they will help with distribution in some way as Tristan originally said.
They probably just want to let a little time pass to make sure everything is smooth. Maybe they are running it by "legal" as well.

But either way I will for sure have a word with new ownership if they backpedal.

Excited to see what Circle does with Polo, but starting off on a bad foot would not be cool.
A lot of old school people that made Polo what it is have stake in the snapshot.

Hi and thanks for the reply

yes please do.

We cannot do the snapshot until after the main sale - as that is when we know what the total supply will be (and thus how many chi = 4.5%).
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Andrew,

Activity: 98
Merit: 16
guess we'll have to wait indeed...

But just in case I'm confirming I'm willing to help as an API identification would tell for sure who has what on Polo as you cannot claim the API on the behalf of someone else (except if that someone gives you his Poloniex credentials of course) and we can know through the API connexion how had HUC on Polo at the exact time of the snapshot. The only downside of doing so would be that HUC holder on Polo would have to manually register themselves through that interface to claim their coins and you would have to manually exclude Polo from the airdrop.

Again happy to help with that as I would prefer helping you and get my coins rather than doing nothing and rekt lol
Pages:
Jump to: