Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 58. (Read 95136 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
very nice project, hope tho the moon Smiley
Activity: 45
Hi friends
this project looks to be strange to me ,because in the gaming i have see others but ,an awesome idea like this no,
so good luck and i hope i will a be a member of it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
The team needs to start increasing the community more actively. There aren't even 2,000 people in the telegram group Sad

They are working on it. With the official airdrop announcement lots of people joining already as we speak (2,4k now). If this kind of artificial attention is doing any good is another story, but it seems the way to go nowadays (even for good and legit projects like Chimaera) to get some attention at all with all the hyped crap ICO's ruling the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
The team needs to start increasing the community more actively. There aren't even 2,000 people in the telegram group Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 116
For those who missed it, Chimaera is doing an airdrop for 5000 eligible participants. Just register on the bounty portal and join the airdrop there: https://bounties.chimaera.io
oh seriously? and how much tokens can each get? interesting, I will join the airdrop, thanks for the link
15 CHI Coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
For those who missed it, Chimaera is doing an airdrop for 5000 eligible participants. Just register on the bounty portal and join the airdrop there: https://bounties.chimaera.io
oh seriously? and how much tokens can each get? interesting, I will join the airdrop, thanks for the link
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Idea, hardworking team. In this project there is everything. I do not doubt that you will succeed, the final product will be on top! To Bounty join, to always be in the subject)
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Chimaera ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/chimaera).

If you have any question about Chimaera ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Activity: 187
Do you think that this project takes a long time to happen half a year just for the Sale which other projects is is within about 1-2 months only and with the same hard cap  ?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Chimaera Exhibits at Crypto Investor Show

The Chimaera team exhibited at the Crypto Investor Show at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in Westminster, London this past weekend and it was a huge success! Our team was flooded with fantastic questions by event-goers, and our team was beyond excited to chat with fellow crypto enthusiasts about our latest project updates.

CIS is the largest crypto and blockchain event for investors in the United Kingdom. It attracts a wide range of people from industry veteran and angel capital investors, to crypto beginners and the crypto-curious looking to find out what all the buzz is about. The hall was packed, and it was clear that more people showed up for CIS than there were tickets.

Andrew, Nick and Ayalies explained to exhibition attendees about the problems that Chimaera solves, and the new gaming genres and markets that it enables. Our booth was incredibly busy, and people often waited for several minutes to get a chance to talk to one of the team members. We received a lot of very good questions. Attendees found Human Mining and DAUs (decentralised autonomous universes) of particular interest, with their next questions most often either where they could purchase CHI or when they could get access to the SDK/API and developer tools.

When asked, “what is Chimaera,” Andrew Colosimo explained, “At a very high level, Chimaera is a blockchain gaming platform that provides the tools game developers need to host entire game worlds on the blockchain. These games can range from simple turn based card games to entire VR worlds that we call Decentralised Autonomous Universes. It facilitates new gaming genres and never-before-seen gaming economies where real wealth creation enables play-to-earn gaming models.”

He continued, “At the heart of Chimaera is the blockchain. What we’re doing simply isn’t possible without it. For us, blockchain technology isn’t some novel way to launch a project; extending blockchain possibilities is the project. Our past creations and innovations in blockchain technology include methods to eliminate fraud entirely, called Atomic Trading, and a method to reach near infinite scalability for games and MMOs, which we call Game Channels.”

We are excited about the token sale starting on March 23rd and will be joining other industry events and exhibitions in the coming weeks.

https://medium.com/@Chimaera_Tech/chimaera-exhibits-at-crypto-investor-show-9af71a850ecd

This is awesome, nice to see that you are getting the word out at actual conferences, and such a big one for the UK too. I wish I could have attended!

Wasn't there a snapshot for Hunter coin holders before? What percentage was this of the total supply compared to what will be sold in the token sale?

Nevermind, already found it in the white paper, a very extensive document!

It looks that you guys mean serious business I will dive into it a bit deeper, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Blockchain Gaming - Chimaera Introduction Video

The Chimaera team coined the concept of Blockchain Gaming in 2013 with the release of Chronokings and the Huntercoin experiment. By allowing developers to build entire Decentralized Autonomous Universes on the Blockchain, developers and gamers can thrive in new economies, game genres and social VR platforms. Games can have their own cryptocurrency, and CHI is the underlying fuel of the Chimaera ecosystem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3txn24gJx2c
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

Preparation for pre-sale and sale is serious, and steaks have doubled, and airdrop is being prepared. I hope this will bear fruit and collect Hardcap.
The team became active. It pleases. To collect hardcap on the bear market, the team will need to put a lot of effort.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Preparation for pre-sale and sale is serious, and steaks have doubled, and airdrop is being prepared. I hope this will bear fruit and collect Hardcap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Chimaera Exhibits at Crypto Investor Show

The Chimaera team exhibited at the Crypto Investor Show at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in Westminster, London this past weekend and it was a huge success! Our team was flooded with fantastic questions by event-goers, and our team was beyond excited to chat with fellow crypto enthusiasts about our latest project updates.

CIS is the largest crypto and blockchain event for investors in the United Kingdom. It attracts a wide range of people from industry veteran and angel capital investors, to crypto beginners and the crypto-curious looking to find out what all the buzz is about. The hall was packed, and it was clear that more people showed up for CIS than there were tickets.

Andrew, Nick and Ayalies explained to exhibition attendees about the problems that Chimaera solves, and the new gaming genres and markets that it enables. Our booth was incredibly busy, and people often waited for several minutes to get a chance to talk to one of the team members. We received a lot of very good questions. Attendees found Human Mining and DAUs (decentralised autonomous universes) of particular interest, with their next questions most often either where they could purchase CHI or when they could get access to the SDK/API and developer tools.

When asked, “what is Chimaera,” Andrew Colosimo explained, “At a very high level, Chimaera is a blockchain gaming platform that provides the tools game developers need to host entire game worlds on the blockchain. These games can range from simple turn based card games to entire VR worlds that we call Decentralised Autonomous Universes. It facilitates new gaming genres and never-before-seen gaming economies where real wealth creation enables play-to-earn gaming models.”

He continued, “At the heart of Chimaera is the blockchain. What we’re doing simply isn’t possible without it. For us, blockchain technology isn’t some novel way to launch a project; extending blockchain possibilities is the project. Our past creations and innovations in blockchain technology include methods to eliminate fraud entirely, called Atomic Trading, and a method to reach near infinite scalability for games and MMOs, which we call Game Channels.”

We are excited about the token sale starting on March 23rd and will be joining other industry events and exhibitions in the coming weeks.

https://medium.com/@Chimaera_Tech/chimaera-exhibits-at-crypto-investor-show-9af71a850ecd
Activity: 238
Merit: 116
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURES FOR THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

With the private sale selling out, the old signatures are out of date.

Please update your signatures. They can be found in the bounty portal when you are logged in.

https://bounties.chimaera.io/

Thank you!
Signature for Member still contains information that "PRIVATE PRE-SALE NOW OPEN".

THE BOUNTY  SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN REWARDS HAVE DOUBLED!

Please check the bounty signature campaign below as we have doubled shares as of today.

Enjoy!
Don't you think that it is dishonest in relation to the old participants? They had been taken part in bounty for a long time even without information about campaign completion. And duration of campaign is really long. And now, when all dates are known and good sales are coming (I hope Wink), a lot of new participants will join bounty campaign and fraction shares.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT!

We're happy to announce that the Chimaera private sale has sold out.

Over the term of the private sale, we've been primarily working on organising everything for the pre- and main sale, as well as Chimaera Core mainnet. All our traffic this year in the run-up to the end of the private sale was organic, so we're pleased to see the private sale sell out.

Chimaera has received much praise, and with the setting of pre- and main sale dates, sentiment towards Chimaera has improved greatly.

Funding for the pre-sale is overwelmingly through our primary multi-sig address, with a small number of funds arriving through other channels.

Exact numbers will be announced in a few days once we've tallied everything. In the meantime, we estimate that about 15.3 million CHI were sold.

Please stay tuned to our Twitter, Telegram, and Bitcoin Talk forum threads for further news.

And please accept our sincere thanks to everyone who has helped us get here. And a special thanks to everyone in the bounty campaign and the community for all their strong efforts for this success! You all were instrumental in helping us get here.

Cheers,

Your Chimaera Team

wooww ... cool, i saw chimaera project from the beginning and i participated in Huntercoin snapshot, heard that private sale success i optimistic chimaera will succeed with presale...
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
wallet is not syncing, any solution?

Yes. The solution is to wait until we release the wallet. Cheesy
Good one  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
THE BOUNTY  SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN REWARDS HAVE DOUBLED!

Please check the bounty signature campaign below as we have doubled shares as of today.

Enjoy!

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURES FOR THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

With the private sale selling out, the old signatures are out of date.

Please update your signatures. They can be found in the bounty portal when you are logged in.

Thankyou for the update.

Changing it now.

Good luck with the sale.

We will soon write and cover chimera on blockchaingaming website. its now under overhauling with new people on the team.
Pages:
Jump to: