Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 60. (Read 95136 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
By the way, I am still waiting for the schedule of ICO on this project, I hope it will start very soon, right now they are not yet finish with the private sale.
The team should give us an updated information when is the timing for ICO?

Privete pre-sale will finish tomorrow. Public pre-sale will start March 23rd and run for 4 weeks. Minimum investment is 50,- Euro. Mainsale will start in May (no exact date yet).
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Chimaera ANN was created since February 2017. I think they could have launched it last year when altcoins were very bullish. Maybe an ads in Facebook would be good the same thing Envion did. I can see great potential on this. Hopefully this is marketed well enough for a sold out.
Facebook advertising is no longer an option, they banned all crypto related ads.

I can still see lots of crypto related ads in Facebook. The said ban is on scam related ads like ponzi schemes and any other shady type of investment.
Yeah, me too.
By the way, I am still waiting for the schedule of ICO on this project, I hope it will start very soon, right now they are not yet finish with the private sale.
The team should give us an updated information when is the timing for ICO?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Chimaera ANN was created since February 2017. I think they could have launched it last year when altcoins were very bullish. Maybe an ads in Facebook would be good the same thing Envion did. I can see great potential on this. Hopefully this is marketed well enough for a sold out.
Facebook advertising is no longer an option, they banned all crypto related ads.

I can still see lots of crypto related ads in Facebook. The said ban is on scam related ads like ponzi schemes and any other shady type of investment.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Not only facebook, twitter is also highly recommended for an ad, it is a good idea.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Recently just found out about this Blockchain game, im a big fan of blockchain games so will be keeping a close eye on the project! Good luck!
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the public sale. Ton of potential.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 looks interesting to keep it on my list to watch
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Information from main Telegram chanel:
  • The Public Presale will begin March 23rd!!
  • It will run for 4 weeks
  • And Private Presale will end February 23rd

This is really good news. For a long time we all waited for this moment Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 116
Information from main Telegram chanel:
  • The Public Presale will begin March 23rd!!
  • It will run for 4 weeks
  • And Private Presale will end February 23rd
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
uh missed something^^ last time i was here the private sale was not started. how long is the private sale running and is there already a date for the main sale start?

Date for public presale will be announced tomorrow (February 6th). There is still time left to invest in the private pre-sale (15k Euro min invest), as it lasts till the start of the public pre-sale (afaik, they might have changed that).

ok thanks thats too much for me now. have to wait for the main sale.
legendary
#birdgang
uh missed something^^ last time i was here the private sale was not started. how long is the private sale running and is there already a date for the main sale start?

Date for public presale will be announced tomorrow (February 6th). There is still time left to invest in the private pre-sale (15k Euro min invest), as it lasts till the start of the public pre-sale (afaik, they might have changed that).
legendary
Activity: 1386
Ganja <3
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Great project with amazing potential, its been very interesting watching it evolve.

A couple of questions regarding token distribution:
1. What will the 40% Proof of Work allotment of the total token supply entail - is this intended to be conventional mining or human mining via games on the platform?
2. It seems a little harsh on ICO participants if after the completion of the ICO there is still 40% of the entire token supply available to be mined?

Hi,

1. Conventional mining - Human Mining will be optional for games built on Chimaera, but they won't be human mining CHI, it will be the specific game coins (which could be securely purchased with CHI).

2. It will be mined over several years (block reward halving every 4 years) - more details to come. PoW secures the chain in a known secure way that has stood the test of time Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Great project with amazing potential, its been very interesting watching it evolve.

A couple of questions regarding token distribution:
1. What will the 40% Proof of Work allotment of the total token supply entail - is this intended to be conventional mining or human mining via games on the platform?
2. It seems a little harsh on ICO participants if after the completion of the ICO there is still 40% of the entire token supply available to be mined?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014
May I ask if you're doing any kind of special program in order to give chimaera core acces to gamedev before the Q2 release?
We have the Chimaera core testnet operational at the moment and will be releasing the Chimaera core mainnet to the public around March/April.

More features will be integrated over time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May I ask if you're doing any kind of special program in order to give chimaera core acces to gamedev before the Q2 release?
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
the schedule of this project is quite long they should always be ready with the upcoming issues to make sure the project is going well something that concerns the game that I know will be quite heavy for the future
legendary
#birdgang
Hi guys, total noob here. This will probably be my first ICO. Just a quick question: since CHI is not an ERC20 token, I'll still be able to use MyEtherWallet to partecipate to the ICO?

Thanx

BTC and ETH are accepted for the sale, so yes.
Pages:
Jump to: