Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 64. (Read 95136 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Where can I buy tokens?
Hi nuthatchbold,

You can buy CHI right now on this page. If you do, you'll be participating in the private token sale, which requires a minimum of 15k euros.

The public presale with a much lower minimum will be announced at a later date.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Where can I buy tokens?
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Hey,

i had huntercoins in my Poloniex Wallet at block 1,680,000. But I didnt get any Chimaera coins as promised. Did anyone get any Chimaera on Poloniex for holding Huntercoins? I dont even see the Chimaera coin at Poloniex.

Nobody has any CHI yet as the blockchain isn't live, and the Genesis Block hasn't been mined. Check the White Paper here for the schedule:

https://chimaera.io/downloads/Chimaera_White_Paper.pdf

CHI at Poloniex (according to what the devs there have told us) will be available after the release of Chimaera.

copper member
So... I see a private pre-sale is happening. When is the actual ico planned for??

The sale date will be announced pretty soon.

I don't know how many times I've stumbled across this thread. Got some killer graphics btw Wink

Thanks! I'll pass this along to the fellow doing the design!

copper member

Yes, thank you, I saw it now. Indeed the name does not appear correctly, please send the problem to the technical department

Already done, and he's aware of the issue.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Just finished up my Chimaera MEME WARS meme submission. Check it out on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GO8qGrRKo&feature=youtu.be

I've never made a montage parody before, so this was a bit of a journey for me. I hope you guys like it! Smiley

Meme war finished up a couple days ago. I got second place with my parody! Check it out if you haven't yet. Was a ton of fun to create it and participate in the contest. Hopefully we see more like this in the future!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey,

i had huntercoins in my Poloniex Wallet at block 1,680,000. But I didnt get any Chimaera coins as promised. Did anyone get any Chimaera on Poloniex for holding Huntercoins? I dont even see the Chimaera coin at Poloniex.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So... I see a private pre-sale is happening. When is the actual ico planned for??

I don't know how many times I've stumbled across this thread. Got some killer graphics btw Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Tell me please, why am I not in the report on the subscription campaign?

Did you enter your Bitcoin Talk ID in the bounty portal? It's 1079394. Check that. It's not your username.

If you mean the articles campaign, the sheet isn't out yet.

yes, in bounty portal i enter my Bitcoin Talk ID - 1079394, but the report does not appear in the list. Help please solve the situation and that I would be included in the list of the subscription company.

I found you in the bounty sheet:

Code:
ann 1079394 55 121

Looks like the name is wrong, but your ID # is correct. You are accumulating shares, so it looks fine. I'll let the dev know about the name issue.

Yes, thank you, I saw it now. Indeed the name does not appear correctly, please send the problem to the technical department
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
The topic title says "Private Pre-Sale Open", but how one can participate? Is there any information available on this? I dropped a PM to Snailbrain, but no reply yet... after couple of days.

Hi Dray,

sorry for the delay, I've responded to the PM..
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
If anyone wanted to get in on our competition to win a Trezor, it ends tomorrow, so last chance.

snip
Damn, some of those are really good. Has the winner been chosen yet?
Yes, winners are here: https://www.reddit.com/r/chimaera/comments/7et87j/1_2_3_4_i_declare_a_meme_war/
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
If anyone wanted to get in on our competition to win a Trezor, it ends tomorrow, so last chance.

snip
Damn, some of those are really good. Has the winner been chosen yet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
It's quite a good project! Improve your life with this project! Learn more about it!
copper member

Did you enter your Bitcoin Talk ID in the bounty portal? It's 1079394. Check that. It's not your username.

yes, in bounty portal i enter my Bitcoin Talk ID - 1079394, but the report does not appear in the list. Help please solve the situation and that I would be included in the list of the subscription company.

I found you in the bounty sheet:

Code:
ann 1079394 55 121

Looks like the name is wrong, but your ID # is correct. You are accumulating shares, so it looks fine. I'll let the dev know about the name issue.

copper member

(Competition ends December 7th.)

copper member

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
this project looks very good. i am a HUC fans ,hold HUC on poloniex for a long time before,  CHI have already release more then 10 months now, why Private Pre-sale Open so late? is there a accurate time now
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
how much is soft and hard cap?

A lot of information is in the T&Cs, although due to to current bitcoin value this will all be modified in the coming weeks before the presale.

For now it's best to wait for the upcoming updates.
Pages:
Jump to: