Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 20. (Read 39302 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
We will be relaunching the coin, with extra nodes, pool and new algo. We will also discuss the pre-mine that not so many of you liked. A new thread will be created as well

there's nothing wrong with qubit algo, noob.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
the twecoin algo was one that was consider before using Qubit.
4 rounds of hashing from fugue -> shavite -> hamsi -> panama (ASIC resistent!)
- power efficient algorithm

We will pick between TWE And FRESH
My vote for Qubit!

I say stay with Qubit or if you have to change then I would say TWE since I have not mined that algo before. I see there is a GPU mining that just need to be complied which I'll do a few hours before your launch to make sure I'm ready.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
"blocks" : 1901,      An hour so much
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister

My vote for Qubit!
Activity: 30

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Okay FRESH,NIST5, or stay Qubit?

FRESH : safe from rig rentals -> better distribution -> low dump

wt..... what do u mean safe from rig rental ? U mean u can rent qubit for mining ? I can rent fresh from MRR but i cannot rent qubit from anywhere.

nice, qubit then
never do NIST its hot as X series algo

FRESH and NIST5 can rent rig.

Qubit is the only algo that cannot rent rig
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Fresh
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

wt..... what do u mean safe from rig rental ? U mean u can rent qubit for mining ? I can rent fresh from MRR but i cannot rent qubit from anywhere.

nice, qubit then
never do NIST its hot as X series algo
Rent rig for FRESH algo @ https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/fresh

Rent rig for NIST5 algo @ https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/nist5

Rent rig for qubit algo @ NONE

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
fresh

FRESH or Qubit.

Never ever use NIST5.

I vote for qubit. Since u already choose qubit , why change it ? U spend more time changing new algo. Why not use the time to fix the difficulty adjustment bug
Activity: 30
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
We will be relaunching the coin, with extra nodes, pool and new algo. We will also discuss the pre-mine that not so many of you liked. A new thread will be created as well

So I would guess the relaunch will be another day? Same time on a different day? I can set my alarm and wake up for it again. Since I seem to do good solo mining about this time frame. I guess there not a lot of Inet traffic on the US East Coast at 1 AM EST.

why change algo ? Qubit is nice.

We are looking at NIST5 POW+POS to support our payment system.

You should consider FRESH also. It's only been used once I believe, but ran really cool and efficient.

+1

and also less chance of being hashrate flooded with rental rigs, fresh algo is new they can't rent fresh rig, so better distribution, less dump, higher price
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

You should consider FRESH also. It's only been used once I believe, but ran really cool and efficient.

NIST5 is the worst algo to use. They take up more heat and electricity than x11,  x13 , x15. U can use any other algo but NIST5 is the worst choice u can ever make
Activity: 28

why change algo ? Qubit is nice. Or is it because u are not capable of making changes to clone of qubit ?
Pages:
Jump to: