Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 21. (Read 39302 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We will be relaunching the coin, with extra nodes, pool and new algo. We will also discuss the pre-mine that not so many of you liked. A new thread will be created as well
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

No but it happens. The first 100 or so blocks were only 0.05 coins per block.

Correction the first 300 or blocks were only 0.05 coins per block.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Of course I'm going to say no. If you do I'll trow 40 MH at it the next time.

Seriously , do u even mine any coin or this is your first coin ?

I mine every coins at launch and if it's a good coin I'll keep my miners on it or a pool. I'm like Shadow Running ready for every launch but during these hours he sleeping.

So having over 1000 blocks mine in less than 1 hour after launch is a good coin ?

No but it happens. The first 100 or so where only 0.05 coins per block

do u have problem reading what i am saying ? or u cant understand what i am saying ? Your answer doesn't make any sense to my question
legendary

I mine every coins at launch and if it's a good coin I'll keep my miners on it or a pool. I'm like Shadow Running ready for every launch but during these hours he sleeping.

So having over 1000 blocks mine in less than 1 hour after launch is a good coin ?

No but it happens. The first 100 or so blocks were only 0.05 coins per block.

So having over 1000 blocks mine in less than 30 mins after launch is a good coin ? Because u said no to relaunch , i assume u think it's a good coin with over 1000 blocks instamine.

Then back to my question again , do u even mine ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
dead coin.
get more nodes if u wanna relaunch and better get pools ready.
legendary

legendary
I have 50 MH/s and 125 Mbps internet. I was in from launch and I have 120 coins get out of here.

Nice. I got a fiber connection and I'm one hope off a major backbone. At launch I was ready to go and once he posted the node it was off to the races.
Activity: 39
relaunch

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I have 50 MH/s and 125 Mbps internet. I was in from launch and I have 120 coins get out of here.
legendary

Of course I'm going to say no. If you do I'll throw 40 MH at it the next time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister

50 mins like this. Find than disappear.
Ping node = 268 ms
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
What's up with only 1 rig out of 6 being able to connect to the wallet? Shut it off, 1 of the other 5 connects. Rinse/repeat. Never more than 1 can at a time. Not run into this before.
Activity: 924
legendary
Because they're orphaned guys. With fast blocks, orphans are sure to happen, when diff becomes higher, those will not happen anymore.

Btw, any pools available?

Yep. Going to need a pool since it's almost out of my hash power range to find any more blocks solo.
Activity: 394
Because they're orphaned guys. With fast blocks, orphans are sure to happen, when diff becomes higher, those will not happen anymore.

Btw, any pools available?
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
damn cant mine All finded blocks disappear Smiley
Same here. I was in since launch with my rigs and it found blocks and then all of a sudden they would show up and disappear.

Because someone with a fast connection and more hash power found the quicker then you did.
No one block from start? Yes 20 mhs only but strange
legendary
Same here. I was in since launch with my rigs and it found blocks and then all of a sudden they would show up and disappear.

I got a fiber connection and I tossed 20 MH as this.

Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: