Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBTY] GetBounty project - Ethereum Token - Free Distribution started - page 24. (Read 26753 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
PM sent - Join to test XBTY.

....P.S. Recieved coins. Thx!
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
I have not received a test token, maybe development is busy, maybe I was missing! Cheesy

Please PM your address again.

I sent it again, please see if it is received!

You received the test Tokens.
Check at https://etherscan.io/token/0x22a3B451d60A72388a37c97Bc517E44ad76A50F7
Filter by: insert your address.
Yes, I am now receiving, thank you Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
so there is no development funds and all the supply will be given away?
that is a great idea but what do you get out of it, the price of the token cant increase when everyone has it for free.
people get greedy and dump, it has happened many times before.

What do you get out of it?
Nothing at first.
- distributing the tokens through bounties for different campaigns will helps us with promotion and even development as there are lots of developers out there who are willing to help and see their work used for something.
- developing services that require Bounty tokens to be used will create a demand.

The tokens are not going to be distributed for free. For example, if you have a twitter account with 2k followers, there is value.
If you are helping us to spread the word about the project, you are not receiving token for free.

Well, if they are able to dump it that means the Token has a value, which is very good.
In time with more services coming the demand will increase and the value of the token too.

The mentality needs to be changed. All we're seeing right now are projects with bold ideas, asking for millions of dollars without creating real value.
Those projects are starting crowdsales and get supported by whales artificially investing big amounts of money early into the crowdsale to create FOMO and bring more investors.
Those whales often receive their money back and get to keep a large portion of the tokens that a sold into the crowdsale to have a control over the market.

There are so many projects out there who started crowdsales 1-2-3 years ago, raised lots of money and they are still unable to offer any real value for those money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
that is a great idea but what do you get out of it, the price of the token cant increase when everyone has it for free.

To build the internal value for the token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I have not received a test token, maybe development is busy, maybe I was missing! Cheesy

You received the test Tokens.
Check at https://etherscan.io/token/0x22a3B451d60A72388a37c97Bc517E44ad76A50F7
Filter by: insert your address.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
I Still don' get for testing on myetherwallet
why?

Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
i not see your tweet https://twitter.com/GetYourBounty
why?
not yet working XBTY  Huh

Still writing the full announcement and doing the final polishes on the website. We're going to write proper announcement and post our first tweet. This is a preannouncement with minimum information to let people know about us, test the token, etc. We are still planning the distribution.

It would be better to launch it on a new thread because there are a lot of bots especially on twitter that reads all the new ann threads and not edits of the old ones, this way more people will see the final ANN
Activity: 380
Just uploaded our "Coming soon" page at http://getbounty.net - our official website.

The website will be up and running in the following days with more information about how this project is going to unfold.
We'll soon update the OP with more information regarding the distribution for the XBTY tokens.
Many of the projects and idea will remain a surprise during the distribution.

ok Patient waiting  only 11 days agains
Just uploaded our "Coming soon" page at http://getbounty.net - our official website.

The website will be up and running in the following days with more information about how this project is going to unfold.
We'll soon update the OP with more information regarding the distribution for the XBTY tokens.
Many of the projects and idea will remain a surprise during the distribution.

Activity: 380
received test tokes and now waiting for bounty
tokes? do you mine token??
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
received test tokes and now waiting for bounty
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
mist take such long time to me to download all the blockchain!

Just try with myetherwallet that working fine as he say before and CjMapope also say major ETH wallet as they all take ERC20 tokens

open myetherwallet and Add Cotum Token fill that
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
sent a pm for test coin!
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
mist take such long time to me to download all the blockchain! it is better tu use myethwallet it is a great wallet and you dont have to download all the blokchain !
not presale, not ico, not crowdfunding
so how distribution coin, or distribution with bounty

There will be multiple bounties over the time, starting with translations, twitter, facebook, bitcointalk campaigns, articles. Later there will be bounties for web design, development, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: