Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBTY] GetBounty project - Ethereum Token - Free Distribution started - page 20. (Read 26753 times)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
@GetBounty
Is multiple twitter accounts allowed per user?

No, it is not. If we find accounts with very similar pattern in their activity we exclude them.

How would u determine that a user is using multiple accounts. U would not know. They will be creating hundreds, millions of accounts with an intention to grab as more money as they can. Lets suppose one account is eligible to claim not more than 0.01 dollar at each point in time. What prevents noobs from creating 60K accounts and squeezing 600 bux out of u?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Twitter accounts flagged as "Bot" for one of the reasons:
- your account is specially created to participate in ICOS;
- multiple twitter accounts that belong to only one person;
- accounts with very low activity;
- spamming accounts;
- accounts with a follower base made of twitter bots;

If your Twitter account has been flagged as "Bot" in the participants list you must prove otherwise if we are wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
-snip-

Don't post your address into this thread make apply through follow the instructions.

Checkout our updated website http://getbounty.net

This is nice looking website so keep up this spirit good luck.

done join twitter bounty ,
If you can know when bounty facebook, blog / article campaign in start i want to join bounty facebook and blog / article, I will wait for the announcement from you Cheesy
good luck and succes XBTY bounty

Facebook campaign, Signature Campaign and Translation bounties will start on 21 Apr 2017.
@GetBounty

No, it is not. If we find accounts with very similar pattern in their activity we exclude them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Joined twitter bounty campaign.I also want to test the token,so could you please send 0.1 XBTY to the bellow address?
ETH: 0xEC43119A947a16D963C1c37074d774902C6a170f
Thanx
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
@GetBounty
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is there any exchange available where we can trade XBTY? And how you'll determined a base price for 1 xbty?How you generate funds for the project development?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Joined XBTY twitter bounty campaign dev
thank you
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
Checkout our updated website http://getbounty.net

yeahh nice update sir,
today i'm joining for twitter campaign
and still waiting for more bounty campaign...
becaus i can create video / media ads campaign !
If you are in green you are accepted, if you are in red you are not but, what does it mean if you are in white?

The ones in white are still in review, mostly because they joined the campaign but did not followed our twitter page yet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
If you are in green you are accepted, if you are in red you are not but, what does it mean if you are in white?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
so is the campaign starting on 18th or already started on 11th?

Already started
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
so is the campaign starting on 18th or already started on 11th?
Bounty structure for Twitter is required so high followers to get the maximum stakes/week. OP you can change the rule to reduce it 3 levels so maximum requirement +1k is pretty fair you can look in recent bounties.

Why structure it in the same way as the other bounties? e.g. if we limit it to 300 XBTY for 3000+ followers, is it fair for a 10k followers account to receive the same stake as a 3k followers account?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounties-lunyr-decentralized-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-completed-1819566

Kindly look at Twitter bounty section there so you can understand easily what I'm asking about.

Under 300 followers:     60 stakes / week
301-1000 followers:      120stakes / week
1,001 or more followers: 240stakes / week

I understand what you are talking about, we started like that too but it is not fair. A twitter account with 1000 followers will not bring the same awareness as a twitter account with 10.000 followers.
We decided to structure it based on the number of followers.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bounty structure for Twitter is required so high followers to get the maximum stakes/week. OP you can change the rule to reduce it 3 levels so maximum requirement +1k is pretty fair you can look in recent bounties.

Why structure it in the same way as the other bounties? e.g. if we limit it to 300 XBTY for 3000+ followers, is it fair for a 10k followers account to receive the same stake as a 3k followers account?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounties-lunyr-decentralized-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-completed-1819566

Kindly look at Twitter bounty section there so you can understand easily what I'm asking about.

Under 300 followers:     60 stakes / week
301-1000 followers:      120stakes / week
1,001 or more followers: 240stakes / week
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

yaa thats right man.. i just have 50 followers please let me in my man

Pages:
Jump to: