Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 109. (Read 75448 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Hi, Guys
I am new here and go through the documents and still have two simple questions, could you comment them,thanks.
1. What's the total number of this coin?
2. What's the command to withdraw coins from pool?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
when I can't setpassword,where to get address?

first run will ask you to  set password ,type account to get your address.
thanks.type any symbols for random numbers generationg:******.the "***" is my private key? if not,where can find my private key..other,it's spend so time connect to the mainnet pool.until now is unconnected.

whats your command line? it should look something like

cheatcoin.exe -m 1 poolip:port       
Activity: 21

thanks.type any symbols for random numbers generationg:******.the "***" is my private key? if not,where can find my private key..other,it's spend so time connect to the mainnet pool.until now is unconnected.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Activity: 21
Activity: 28
Are you using the latest version >= T13.793? There was a bug with different addresses in older version. Now it is fixed. If you connect to another pool the address should remain unchanged and the balance too.
I found some information in the cheatcoin.log file. Is this version obsolete?
I should have downloaded it on January 4
Code:
2018-01-05 19:15:21.703 [00ac350518c0:MESS]  Starting cheatcoin, version T13.654-T13.790
I mined in some other pool and got some coins. When I switched to another pool, I found that my account's address was changed and the balance was 0. Later I did not try to exit the pool on a non-zero balance. So, I switch the pool, the coins that were mined before will not be lost, right?

Are you using the latest version >= T13.793? There was a bug with different addresses in older version. Now it is fixed. If you connect to another pool the address should remain unchanged and the balance too.

Tried this already, adress stays the same and balance was also ok...
@DEV: Relaunch of Pool takes very long to load whole blocks, is there a chance to get this more speed up in future?

Yes, chance will be. What is RAM size of your machine?

currently only 4GB
withdrawing from mining process doesn't mean all your coins are lost, just try mining on other pool that works for you
Thanks. Are you the pool master?
I mined in some other pool and got some coins. When I switched to another pool, I found that my account's address was changed and the balance was 0. Later I did not try to exit the pool on a non-zero balance. So, I switch the pool, the coins that were mined before will not be lost, right?
Is there a pool owner 109.90.229.170:35585 here? My mining plan has been unable to connect pool. Now I do not know what to do, withdrawing from the mining process means that all my coins are lost. help me!

Code:
Total 1 active miners.
cheatcoin> state
Trying to connect to the mainnet pool.

Server needs reload, currently loading blocks, should not take too long.

Reload complete, normal operation.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Is there a pool owner 109.90.229.170:35585 here? My mining plan has been unable to connect pool. Now I do not know what to do, withdrawing from the mining process means that all my coins are lost. help me!

withdrawing from mining process doesn't mean all your coins are lost, just try mining on other pool that works for you
@DEV: Relaunch of Pool takes very long to load whole blocks, is there a chance to get this more speed up in future?
@DEV: After restart of pool my miners did not get on pool again, needed to restart all my miners, how often does a miner test if he is connected to pool and does it autoconnect when pool is back online? How long would it take for Miners to re-join?
Is there a pool owner 109.90.229.170:35585 here? My mining plan has been unable to connect pool. Now I do not know what to do, withdrawing from the mining process means that all my coins are lost.
Please help me!

Code:
Total 1 active miners.
cheatcoin> state
Trying to connect to the mainnet pool.
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
hi dev,there are 60+ miners connected to pool with the same address from diffenrent ip,is it normal?
Probably somebody have already setup botnet. Smiley
Activity: 68
hi dev,there are 60+ miners connected to pool with the same address from diffenrent ip,is it normal?
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
if you use xfer [amount] to adress - how long does it take to arrive. I have tried transferring but the balance remains at one computer and not arriving at the other. The adress is correctly typed Wink
it takes a few minutes...ive been xferring between wallets on diff machines, diff pools quite a bit....just to test it out
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Interesting new project. Will try to setup a miner right now, diff might go sky high in the future... There's no commissions for transfers, right? Is this the 1st project based on DAG with mining?
Activity: 68
if you use xfer [amount] to adress - how long does it take to arrive. I have tried transferring but the balance remains at one computer and not arriving at the other. The adress is correctly typed Wink
rewards starting to slow down quite a bit....gone from hundreds per hour to 20/30 per hour since start up....of course im using junk cpus....but still a considerable decrease

Business is growing, as I see it.)

My dears, I congratulate you on the successful launch of the network.
Already a day as it works (with varying success).
Thanks to each of you for your contribution to the common business.
I will be glad to see you in the chito-world.)

Dev

true...hope it keeps growing....
congratulations are all for you....
nice work
rewards starting to slow down quite a bit....gone from hundreds per hour to 20/30 per hour since start up....of course im using junk cpus....but still a considerable decrease
Jump to: