Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 114. (Read 75448 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hey guys, i am the owner of pool  199.16.31.96:3355.
Do not worry, we just need to wait a bit when solo-miners stop their nodes.
We have list of pools so every miner have to be connected to any poll from that list.
And no one should mine solo for now.

I think there will be no more restarts so chill out a bit and come back after a while.
We have great community, right now there are 200 active miners on my pool, it is very good for the beginning!
The community is the most valuable part in any project!
So let`s support dev and motivate him go continue development.
Activity: 78
This forum should be educational as well. Can some one explain why 199.16.31.96 is working , but you saying that network and coin is dead? Please
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
If you are solo mining:
STOP SOLO MINING, YOU ARE PISSING OFF THE DEVELOPER AND MAKING THE NETWORK SLOW!
Just join a pool!
No developer = your solo mined coins are now shi*coins
So stop hurting yourself trying to be greedy, just join a pool.
Activity: 9
nothing valuable is easy.  I add my vote for the dev to rest up, regroup, and lets discuss how to reboot!
Activity: 78
Please explain what is wrong, I will learn something. bacause on 199.16.31.96 ,  everything seems to work.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Don't take it too hard dev.  It's not easy software to write from scratch and I think you've got both guts and talent.
Have a rest and decide if you want to try again or not.  We'll be here to test or run it again if you want to have another shot.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
haha, wanna see how ppl develop real project? check semux Cheesy 1) you run a team or at least try to find experienced contributors 2) you run lots of tests: alpha, beta, RC network 3) you discover problems/errors/vulnerabilities... and lots of other things

wow!!....way to dance on the grave of someone who tried while deepthroating yourself...nice

well, the idea is that if you run a project that is going to hold any value (and there is a lot of money in crypto right now), there are a lot of smart exploiters who will brake or cheat your project to get some income or just for fun. you need to keep it in mind when you start working on a crypto project.

maybe it sounded a little bit salty, but it's true. tell me where I'm wrong? You need a team or at least some guys who help you. You need to be experienced or have such ppl in the team...

If the project is really over I'm really angry at dev, because if he shuts it down, he should respect all the people following it and at least shut down OP post/site/ DL links or post a notice there...
I think everyone understood what u meant...including dev who stated repeatedly that he was just in it to see if he could do it...not to make a score...I don't think it was the grave dancing that bugged me as much as the self-aggrandizement that accompanied it...sorry bout that
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
haha, wanna see how ppl develop real project? check semux Cheesy 1) you run a team or at least try to find experienced contributors 2) you run lots of tests: alpha, beta, RC network 3) you discover problems/errors/vulnerabilities... and lots of other things

wow!!....way to dance on the grave of someone who tried while deepthroating yourself...nice

well, the idea is that if you run a project that is going to hold any value (and there is a lot of money in crypto right now), there are a lot of smart exploiters who will brake or cheat your project to get some income or just for fun. you need to keep it in mind when you start working on a crypto project.

maybe it sounded a little bit salty, but it's true. tell me where I'm wrong? You need a team or at least some guys who help you. You need to be experienced or have such ppl in the team...

If the project is really over I'm really angry at dev, because if he shuts it down, he should respect all the people following it and at least shut down OP post/site/ DL links or post a notice there...
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
What's the issue? it seems to work for me.
Why testnet was working?
Dev is unhappy with the current situation

What are the fullnodes gatherings? xxxx, xxxxx, xxxxxx?
Activity: 762
Why testnet was working?
Dev is unhappy with the current situation
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Why testnet was working?
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
Dev, and if you save the current blocks/transactions of your node, and in the next start we reload at this moment.

The Hashrate has been incredible, and its possible that some actual miners could not mining in the next start.

Thank.
Activity: 123
OK. The project is finished. I turned off my pool.
wow, baby, whats up?so many people follow you now,you cant do this ,its so sad,my sir.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2

Be patient!

Make a good sleep. See you tomorrow  Smiley
Activity: 123
Can not send the transaction now?
 im try to send Xfer: transferred 10.000000000 cheatcoins to the address DSxaQUUYm5aoZbfMHRgbgOidk6WliLRZ, see log for details.
but its not successed
whats happened now?

It's sad if it's really finished. If so, please remove dl links so nobody will waste his time...
Cheatoshin0, we are waiting you on telegram group to say thanks!

This is fail start again but there will be no another starts. This is finish if all these full nodes do not go away. Please, say to him via telegram and other channels.

Add this info to OP and on the site and mark it in red, so ppl won't miss it. I think some people just do not know about the problem and do not try to hard network intentionally.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Not anymore important. Seems that cheatcoin was cheated.
Jump to: