Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 36. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I don't think that whitelisting should be removed.

it is a good setting which enhances community trust.

just a thought.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
xdag.corpopool.com:443 is back online!

Update to T13.895 completed.

I reset the charts to correctly show new Net/Pool Hash calculations presented in T13.895

New network hashrate chart: http://dagger.corpopool.com/stats/

Enjoy!
Activity: 78
People are begging for bullshit and can't wait to be scammed.
Ok, so we have now 7 fulltime developers and in negotiations with a major UK bank.
Now it is worth mining. Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Thank you, happy about it too! ;-)
raskul
Did the original dev of  disappear?Who is the development now?XDAG is sure to be a new project for the next generation.Because there is no block efficiency, the operation efficiency has been greatly improved.

What is xdag providing compared to other coins? Developer left his own project and nobody knows to understand his code. Only to translate the code and doing small things like website design doensn't mean anything. In my opinion xdag it's not worth to be mined or to hold further. Holding means losing money as there are many other coins which are outperforming last days.
Every developer needs some time to understand the code and get familiar with the project when it is being handed over to him. We can't expect any new developer to have exactly the same mindset / knowledge about the code as cheatoshin0 had instantly, and yes the code is complex, but I believe it will be simplified in the future, and improved, and the fact that devs are committing translated comments, code style changes etc means at least they are LOOKING at the code, and analysing it, which is a great thing.

well said.

by the way.. your pool is excellent since it moved to the new server. great work!
Did the original dev of  disappear?Who is the development now?XDAG is sure to be a new project for the next generation.Because there is no block efficiency, the operation efficiency has been greatly improved.

What is xdag providing compared to other coins? Developer left his own project and nobody knows to understand his code. Only to translate the code and doing small things like website design doensn't mean anything. In my opinion xdag it's not worth to be mined or to hold further. Holding means losing money as there are many other coins which are outperforming last days.
Every developer needs some time to understand the code and get familiar with the project when it is being handed over to him. We can't expect any new developer to have exactly the same mindset / knowledge about the code as cheatoshin0 had instantly, and yes the code is complex, but I believe it will be simplified in the future, and improved, and the fact that devs are committing translated comments, code style changes etc means at least they are LOOKING at the code, and analysing it, which is a great thing.
raskul

XDAG is the first mineable Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph

the entire protocol is in it's early infancy.
I won't give financial advice to you regarding which coins you should buy or mine, but this community is growing and has a lot of good people who are interested in learning more about the protocol.

in response to your post:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Opinions%20Are%20Like%20Assholes.
Activity: 40

Activity: 42
Almost laughed my arse off at the fourth quiz variant.
Dear miners,

xdagpool.com has moved to new DDoS protected server.

IP address is: 136.243.55.153

If you used our command line, and you are connecting to pool.xdagpool.com, PLEASE RESTART YOUR MINER!

If you are connecting directly to our old IP, 95.105.233.208, please UPDATE your miner command line and enter new IP: 136.243.55.153 and restart your miner!

New connections to old IP are redirected, old connections are kept. Please migrate as soon as possible!

Looking forward to see you on our new pool address! Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Activity: 128
Hellp Bob I saw you commenting about or coin. Please stop it has been stolen
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Can a dev confirm/deny this analysis is correct?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ccpolice/comments/80i2yb/a_a_closer_look_at_dagger_xdagcheatcoin/

Unfortunately the code could benefit from some cleaning up to make it more clear what it does, can't really tell for sure myself without running a small testnet.

If the analysis is correct, what needs to be done to modify the total order rule so that TXNs are confirmed in parallel (main chain -> main tree)? I gather it would complicate the code a bit, but it would be a shame keeping XDAG stuck up like it seems to be.
raskul
There used to be 125 pages in this thread. Now only 110 pages are showing up. Does anyone know what happened?

now its 103

it's got a bug that skims 90% off the posts  Cheesy
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
There used to be 125 pages in this thread. Now only 110 pages are showing up. Does anyone know what happened?

now its 103
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
Christ....every time I look at this thread it keeps getting smaller...is the ministry of truth rewriting history?
raskul
Where is the whitepaper?

site is being transferred from xdag.org to xdag.io

Whitepaper is there but you need to wait for the download link to work again.
Thanks for your patience,.

https://ufile.io/jr26t
Activity: 26
Where is the whitepaper?

site is being transferred from xdag.org to xdag.io

Whitepaper is there but you need to wait for the download link to work again.
Thanks for your patience,.
raskul
Hopefully the problems will be fixed soon. I can't mine XDAG until the linux miner is working properly and others will not be getting the correct shares if they are mining using the linux miner.
Linux is ok for mining, there is some problem with miming in Ethos OS.

Ethos is just the terminal for Ubuntu on our miners... we have 260 cards running on it mining equihash, and never had any problems. Only ever a problem with this miner on XDAG...
Protovist has already advised that there is a problem and he is trying to fix it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Where is the whitepaper?
Pages:
Jump to: