Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 44. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
what pool do you guys recommend? Is it true payout starts after a few hours mining? I tried a lot of pools for 10~15min and don't see any payment. many of them dont even have stats to track.

I have been using xdagpool.com for the past week and have been happy with its service and have been recieving payouts regularly from it. The stats it shows are great and in depth.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
what pool do you guys recommend? Is it true payout starts after a few hours mining? I tried a lot of pools for 10~15min and don't see any payment. many of them dont even have stats to track.
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
i'm interested,.but i dont see any market for it,how to get this coin ?link for exchange market please

launched since two months ago and no exchange until now ,do you already submit this coin to the exchange and listing to coin marketcap ?

block explorer please where i can find ?

atm there is no coin api for the block explorer, so no explorer, no exchange, no coin marketcap...

if u want to buy or sell ur mined coins, look at the discord or the marktplace forum from the ann....
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
My Nvidia is working ok with the GPU miner. Although I have heard that some people having problems with them.

Which Driver Version are you on if I might ask?

I am using very old Nvidia stuff with 390.77 driver.

Thanks. Will have a look see. Maybe it will fix the problem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
My Nvidia is working ok with the GPU miner. Although I have heard that some people having problems with them.

I am using very old Nvidia stuff with 390.77 driver.
i'm interested,.but i dont see any market for it,how to get this coin ?link for exchange market please

launched since two months ago and no exchange until now ,do you already submit this coin to the exchange and listing to coin marketcap ?

Please take a look at the first page of this thread. There you will see address of Devs website. Only this website is official for software downloads. Also on that page you will find address of discord channel to buy coins from the community. There is a telegram channel also but imao discord is much more convenient. This coin is in development right now and this development is mostly about UI stuff like wallets and so on. Everybody more or less understand that first minable DAG coin with fair start (and now when Richmond pool completely corrected the issue with interest rates we can talk about extremely fair start) allowing 100 tx per second has potential so community is not in a rush to hit an exchange.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

GPU miner v0.2.0 (beta) is released.
Binaries for windows: https://github.com/jonano614/DaggerGpuMiner/releases
Github repository: https://github.com/jonano614/DaggerGpuMiner
Change log: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jonano614/DaggerGpuMiner/master/version_history.txt

Compilation for Linux is supported.

So NVIDIA is not supported yet?

I am using NVIDIA in one machine, and AMD in an another. Both with the same GPU miner.

mmm.. NVIDIA does not seem to be working with miner for me. Weird.
Getting errors.. Unless I have to upgrade my drivers.. Dono.
LFC
It is getting extremely difficult to mine currently.
Any differences in mining with AMD vs Nvidia?
Which one is more efficient?
Currently getting around 1250 h/s on my stock 1080ti Zotac AMP extreme edition with power limit set to 80%.

What hash rate are you guys getting on your GPUs? It will be good to know what different cards are getting in terms of hash rate.

1260 mh/s on EVGA SC2 1080ti
430 mh/s on AMD R9 290
450 mh/s on AMD R9 390 (with power set to 80%)
May be it is reasonable to open another forum thread for mining questions and purposes?
Activity: 1
Currently getting around 1250 h/s on my stock 1080ti Zotac AMP extreme edition with power limit set to 80%.

What hash rate are you guys getting on your GPUs? It will be good to know what different cards are getting in terms of hash rate.

Giga gaming OC here 25h/s slower with even with +210 clock 80TDP

Cheers all,

6 x RX 580  Nitro+ rig

I'm getting about 2849 Mh/s per total (1150/2150, -120 undervolt)

Giga gaming OC here 25h/s slower with even with +210 clock 80TDP

Could someone explain why a DAG-based coin needs mining?
What benefit mining add to DAG based coin.

Because there are many other which dont have mining? what we need mining for?

If you have knowledge on this topic, please share.

Mining helps keep the network remain secure by giving economic incentives to miners who help maintain the integrity of the network. Along with the security benefits of mining, you also get the benefits of high transaction throughput that comes with the DAG architecture. I talked with the dev of this project and he told me the network is easily handling over a 100 transactions per second during periods of high network usage. Mining also helps keep the network decentralized as anyone with a GPU can easily setup a miner and start earning XDAG.

What basically Dagger brings to the table is that it is the world's first decentralized mineable DAG coin and it also has a strong and growing community. DAG coins like IOTA's major flaw is that they are centralized due to using the coordinator system and also its network takes very long to process transaction due to a centralized bottleneck.

I see great potential in Dagger and I won't be surprised to see its price grow exponentially in the future.
LFC
Activity: 56

Cracking passwords for the KGB, perhaps?

What is KGB? can you explain it more? Huh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB
CIA equivalent

pfft lol, joke missed Grin
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)

o_ WTB  _o

5k+ @ $0.040
10k+ @ $0.045
25K+ @ $0.05
50K+ @ $0.055
75K+ @ $0.06
100K+ @ $0.065

Escrow Available - PM me
Activity: 36

Cracking passwords for the KGB, perhaps?

What is KGB? can you explain it more? Huh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB
CIA equivalent
Pages:
Jump to: