Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 78. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Hi!

One can find list of all balances here: /yazwsw2d]https://[Suspicious link removed]/yazwsw2d
It is snapshot for Jan 16 9:21 GMT
Here I see 300k, 400k, 500k, but no one actual cheatoshinary...  Grin

Pools owners! You can obtain this list by running the latest version (T13.826) in the working folder with the flag -l only:
Code:
$ xdag -l >balances.txt

This list of balances is more official than one can find in the online balance viewer because the list is independently generated using the blocks database only.
Were was a bug in the previous version which lead to some balance corruption in the moments of system overloading.
The bug was fixed in T13.826.
Also blocks will be loaded faster from the local storage in the new version, but a bit more memory (up to 1.6 times) needed,

Dev

thank you dev, i am xdag lover.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Anyone selling their XDAG? Please msg. me.

Also, anyone know about GPU mining this coin?

No GPU minier yet, guess it'll require a few month before seeing one. This will allow a better adoption Wink
Activity: 19
Anyone selling their XDAG? Please msg. me.

Also, anyone know about GPU mining this coin?
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Started to mine this today. Lets see how it goes....
Activity: 23
Hi guys.

How can I create and what must I write in batch file to auto start miner on a Windows load.

for example:

xdag.exe -m 3 -d 213.168.251.23:13654

asked password type and wait till key press
Activity: 168
so what about win? is it wrkin/
Activity: 133
Merit: 7

Sometimes when the computer is restarted, the old wallet will disappear and a new wallet will be generated. Is this a BUG?
Something is wrong here. Do you modify something in the coin folder after restart?
At least, if you already have some coins - backup files wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and storage folder.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
What is dev nickname on bitcointalk?:
cheatoshin0

no-no-no. Disszlie is design dev, and jonano a wallets dev for now.  Grin

Ahhaaa. And cheatoshino is a name for the smallest coin unit.  So 1 XDAG is how much cheatoshinos?
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Dizzzzle what about logo? May be I will do some hand sketches denoting the idea and send to you?
Activity: 42
I wanna sell my XDAG in http://xdag.a2hosted.com/
But I can not register
I do not know the answer of What is dev nickname on bitcointalk?

Come to our discord - there's a process you can put in escrow or use the trading channel. Also, I'll buy it Smiley
Activity: 207
I wanna sell my XDAG in http://xdag.a2hosted.com/
But I can not register
I do not know the answer of What is dev nickname on bitcointalk?
Activity: 112
this is a good project, this can help a lot
Activity: 102
What's the meaning of "nopaid shares"

It's some unit that represent the quantity of work you've done that's not been paid yet. It's not the number of coin you must receive.its just a way to calculate it Smiley
Activity: 36
What's the meaning of "nopaid shares"
Read the cheatcoin papers and didn't find any information about max supply of coin. Anybody knows?

At the moment there seems to be 13,4M XDAC's already mined.

That's a mind blowing secret. Only few people with very dark connections closed to illuminati and Dogecoin owners knows the secret.

Oh, by the way - also everybody who bothered to read the topic knows it.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Sometimes when the computer is restarted, the old wallet will disappear and a new wallet will be generated. Is this a BUG?
Activity: 2
Where does everyone think this might get listed?
What is dev nickname on bitcointalk?:
Pages:
Jump to: