Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 76. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
WTS 10K XDAG pm me, if you want Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
It will be implemented soon, stay tuned! Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
~~<<<<[[[ ANN NEW POOL, HIGH AVAILABILITY, HIGH PAYOUTS, 24/7 OPERATION, LOCATION SLOVAKIA ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

Visit oir website https://xdagpool.com for real time stats, miner down e-mail alrerts and real time miner balance checker coming soon! Have all your miners in the same place, with convenient overview.

Join our pool to spread the hash rate. Start mining now!
Code:
xdag.exe -d -m 4 pool.xdagpool.com:13654
or
Code:
xdag.exe -d -m 4 95.105.233.208:13654

Detailed instructions, miner setups for Windows and unix, setups for non-GMT timezone systems and handy scripts - all available on our website! Smiley https://xdagpool.com

We do hope you enjoy our pool as much as we do, and XDAG in general! Smiley In case of any questions about the pool, do not hesitate to contact me.

HAPPY MINING! Smiley

page looks good, but cant find where to check the real time stats.. -edit i was expecting for my miner..
Activity: 107
~~<<<<[[[ ANN NEW POOL, HIGH AVAILABILITY, HIGH PAYOUTS, 24/7 OPERATION, LOCATION SLOVAKIA ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

Visit oir website https://xdagpool.com for real time stats, miner down e-mail alrerts and real time miner balance checker coming soon! Have all your miners in the same place, with convenient overview.

Join our pool to spread the hash rate. Start mining now!
Code:
xdag.exe -d -m 4 pool.xdagpool.com:13654
or
Code:
xdag.exe -d -m 4 95.105.233.208:13654

Detailed instructions, miner setups for Windows and unix, setups for non-GMT timezone systems and handy scripts - all available on our website! Smiley https://xdagpool.com

We do hope you enjoy our pool as much as we do, and XDAG in general! Smiley In case of any questions about the pool, do not hesitate to contact me.

HAPPY MINING! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
me also.

@DEV: you have pm please read. urgent
Is there some fool in here that believes that, in the rich list, one person has one account? Probably the rich should introduce themselves.

But I am fascinated by the account that has 10000 , that is totally wow!

10000 is not that much...
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Is there some fool in here that believes that, in the rich list, one person has one account? Probably the rich should introduce themselves.

But I am fascinated by the account that has 10000 , that is totally wow!
Hi guys, i got a quite troublesome bug. It seems i can't transfer my money Sad
It says transfer like normal but when finishing it still have de coins and the other account didn't receive it :/ What should i do ?

downloaded latest version? made several TX all worked...
@DEV:
@POOL-Owners
1.st please give advice how to set a lower loglevel from the start, is there a commandline option or where in code can i set loglevel to 6 by default?
2.nd Since more new pools step in we need the actual poollist, will the one on website the latest version, or the one in github?
3.rd We need to find a coordinated update-procedure for pools and some kind of Version-Tracking, which version is to be used for Pool and miners
4.th How much RAM is recommended for Pool? Can the Storage be compressed in future versions as it grows very fast.

Thanks again for your great work, and thanks to all who participate here.
Activity: 102
Hi guys, i got a quite troublesome bug. It seems i can't transfer my money Sad
It says transfer like normal but when finishing it still have de coins and the other account didn't receive it :/ What should i do ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello all
I was thinking about setting up a pool
I do have the software downloaded
 I went into the help section but a little bit confusing to me
 can someone type out the command line to start the pool
 I know I'll have to replace the IP address but if someone could give me what it would look like
greatly appreciate it
Activity: 59
Quick info about New pool 77.55.222.85:443
This Pool was created to help people in Public or Corporate Networks who share the same IP or can not connect to High TCP port..

Dedicated Server:
4 x Xeon E5
100GB NVMe
Internet speed: 1 Gb/s

You can use xdag.corpopool.com:443
For example: xdag.exe -m 1 xdag.corpopool.com:443

Enjoy
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Pools! We accepted new ones. Please add all new pools into your netdb-white.txt.
Actual list of pools is on my site: http://cheatcoin.atwebpages.com/_gallery_.html

All crypto fails but we grow!
And don't please sell on satoshi! Use usd instead.  Grin

i  am always in 199 pool ,i feel fine . i think don't sell satoshi ,sell coins on cheatoshin0.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
"Trying to connect to the mainnet pool." for 12 hours now.

bro you should check you debug log files ,there will exactly info why you cann't connect .i solve this question by myself .
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Good news. But I really hope a new coin with 3 features: POS (low power usage) + block-time <5s (fast enough for online payment) + thousand or hundread TPS
Activity: 102

Did you try another pool ?
Activity: 1
Activity: 198
Wow... i am mining since day 1 and have a few k of Xdag. Somehow i dont get more then a hash 1.5 mHz ([email protected] met 16GB). Most be doing something wrong.
Could you tell me what temperature your processor has?
the mlo's is very high Grin Grin

I have no idea - not very high presume - how to check?
And what is MLO?
I want to say that my processor raises the temperature up to 100 degrees and I want to know if the same thing happens to me, I have the fear
Activity: 148
wts 1000 xdag @500 sat
Activity: 68
Wow... i am mining since day 1 and have a few k of Xdag. Somehow i dont get more then a hash 1.5 mHz ([email protected] met 16GB). Most be doing something wrong.
Could you tell me what temperature your processor has?
the mlo's is very high Grin Grin

I have no idea - not very high presume - how to check?
And what is MLO?
Pages:
Jump to: