Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDRAC] - A coin created for daily, worldwide use - page 2. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. Congrat on you  Grin
Activity: 35
Tell me where I can buy your coins. I looked at your site and twitter well and did not find it (
egretia
Im interested 2
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Tell me where I can buy your coins. I looked at your site and twitter well and did not find it (
egretia
Activity: 280
I'm a little confused as to the utility of the proposed staking box? what is the advantage? just how easy it is to use?
Activity: 98
what is your telegram?
Activity: 112
Reserve Vietnamese Translation: Whitepaper+ANN + BOUNTY
- BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
- BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hbccpyo-1318019
- Language: Vietnamese
- Portfolio : http://bit.ly/2GZXmb9
- ETH address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
If you are interested in my assistance, please send me a personal message
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
I can proof one member of the Drac team has a very well known and very active youtube channel about the cryptoworld (in Spanish).
To keep his privacy, if you want to know more, ask me via PM.

This is another reason for me to trust the team and the proyect.

DRAC is comprised of an enthusiastic team of cryptocurrency experts with a wide variety of experience in their respective fields. Token: The low circulating Drac supply presents an advantage, who decide to stick with us throughout the project. In addition, airdrops play an important role within our community.
Merit: 1
Hey there!

Bounty question:

You ask to use this beautiful Gaudi Drac logo as image profile. And to include a html code signature.
Did you notice we, Jr. Members, can't use image profile? (Just Jr. Members registered before 2015).
Is it necesary? Because if it is, we are automaticaly excluded.

About the signature, I understant that we should paste the text in each message we post, as signature, isn't it?
Because there is a limitation up to 42 char, so we can't include it in the profile signature.

Thanks.

PD: If necesary, I will send this as PM to  Gothorum, as manager of this, but a public answer may also help others with the same questions, I thought.

DRAC is comprised of an enthusiastic team of cryptocurrency experts with a wide variety of experience in their respective fields. Token: The low circulating Drac supply presents an advantage, who decide to stick with us throughout the project. In addition, airdrops play an important role within our community.
Activity: 18
i hope this project will work and get a lot of investors
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Is it good to start the bounty activities? I hope to get a wider understanding of DRAC, which will speed up the development of the project.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
I have recently heard of two paid screamers that busted their lungs during the high-worded technical discussion about this coin for which they got paid in poloniex listed cryptos. This just pushed me to the conclusion that those paid trollers could be originating from Circle.

about which coin? xdrac? with poloniex? not yet my friend, but I wish.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
I have recently heard of two paid screamers that busted their lungs during the high-worded technical discussion about this coin for which they got paid in poloniex listed cryptos. This just pushed me to the conclusion that those paid trollers could be originating from Circle.
Hello! I am an editor from ICOholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/drac-16860 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve your ranking. If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)

Hey!! thank you very much for the info! Smiley
Activity: 7
I like how you want to divide the project in 4 parts, that sounds fairly interesting to me.
The fact that you are not asking for a huge amount like in other ICOs kind of gives a good impression of your team.. and having two official agreements with 2 exchanges prior to launching the ICO is a great start imo

On a side note, I'd like to know if there will be any bounties for the community, I believe I am not the only one who has expressed that concern in this thread

Cheers
Activity: 13
gonna watch this project for updates. Smiley
"I'm tired of seeing projects that are collecting much more funds and they don't have even a whitepaper " THIS

We are doing our best to help investors to understand it.
Do you really think your announcement is worth a few million dollar  Cheesy

I cannot stop laughing and shake my head in amazement.

Even with the recent increase of bitcoin price Drac won't in the top300, I'm tired of seeing projects that are collecting much more funds and they don't have even a whitepaper or a team instead Drac has a nice situation in social media,  good presentation of the project with his web & blog and 5 guys working for the project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I think  this is something new and I will gladly start studying the project to enjoy it!)
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Do you really think your announcement is worth a few million dollar  Cheesy

I cannot stop laughing and shake my head in amazement.

We are happy to make your day happier Smiley laugh is always good (if it is not in a funeral). As I said, we already raised the pre-ico goal, and we need the egg goal to start. The fire goal it is the maximum, but not the necessary, we don't look for millions, as we don't want to overvalue the project.

We will be in Openledger.io and Waves Dex. You can follow our progress here: https://medium.com/@Drac_EN

What does your coin offer in terms of features? Is it just meant to be a medium for transactions? There are a few out there by now as you might have seen Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Congratulations on the good way the project is taking. You are doing very well, keep it up Grin
Pages:
Jump to: