Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDRAC] - A coin created for daily, worldwide use - page 3. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
Do you really think your announcement is worth a few million dollar  Cheesy

I cannot stop laughing and shake my head in amazement.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I just read the whitepaper and did some research about the project and I really like that they are thinking to diversify into 4 projects, if they follow the appropiate steps, as they said, it could be a bright idea and also want to remark that his COO probably has big support of hispanic community (which I think could be really important for this small project to have a holder community behind them), with over 10k follower in his youtube and 2k on twitter also drac has enough followers.

It's market cap and supply it's small enough to turn it into an interesting project in 2018.

I'd like to ask about the exchanges, was reading in his blog about it and they are waiting to join more exchanges, is there any update?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Algo, wallet, pools, solo instructions?

this is a wave token, so use waves wallet to keep this token if you have it,
so there is no pool, solo, algo etc. read the WP carefully so will understand about this project
regards
Activity: 116
Hi dev.

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Hey, as I said few comments before, we have  Waves DEX.  Not cryptopia yet.

Roadmap is in the whitepaper
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Hi dev.

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

Hi, we will organize a bounty campaign maybe
Activity: 182
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
How much is the soft cap, hard cap and also the total supply of this coin?
Will you also opening some bounty campaign?
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Algo, wallet, pools, solo instructions?
Pages:
Jump to: