Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XENDBIT - Decentralized Exchange - DEX - Beyond Banking - page 2. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello guys, XENDBIT is currently on its PRIVATE SALE with 30% bonus. This will last until November 30, 2018.

Our next phase is PUBLIC PRESALE with 10% Bonus will start on December 1 to January 2, 2018.
Guys do not send PM with LayoutPH, we just hired him to create and post this ANN. Any questions , proposals related to Xendbit must submit to me. You may also send your question to our Telegram our admin there will assist you.o
Thank you.
Thanks, XendBit is truly focused on emerging markets like Africa. Xendbit is a wonderful crypto to invest with. Please join our whitelist.

Thank you admin. Indeed this is the future Coinbase of Africa.

Hi, yes we are both bank and a Decentralized exchange. Currently we are connected to over 30 banks in Africa, as a requirement of the central banks we are required to enforce KYC and AML requirements our integration with the banks makes it second nature to easily verify the identities of XendBit users with the banks. If you are from Africa you can encash your Xendbit tokens to banks.

hi admin, I am a little bit confused. If Xendbit is a decentralized exchange site or a bank? How is the explanation to this?
Activity: 22
Thank you admin. Indeed this is the future Coinbase of Africa.

Hi, yes we are both bank and a Decentralized exchange. Currently we are connected to over 30 banks in Africa, as a requirement of the central banks we are required to enforce KYC and AML requirements our integration with the banks makes it second nature to easily verify the identities of XendBit users with the banks. If you are from Africa you can encash your Xendbit tokens to banks.

hi admin, I am a little bit confused. If Xendbit is a decentralized exchange site or a bank? How is the explanation to this?
Hello XendBit is a decentralized exchange site for crypto assets and financial services. May be at the long run we might try to add Forex and stocks in our exchange. Everything is possible. Please take a read our whitepaper. Thank you

Hello, do you have forex in your exchange?
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Hello, do you have forex in your exchange?
Thank you for the question, most of DEX sites supports only the Ethereum ERC20 tokens. Xendbit is capable of atomic swaps, i.e.multi-chain transactions. XendBit is a multi-chain DEX supporting BTC, ETH, LTC, Ardor, Monero, NXT, Ignis, DASH and more to come. Please stay tuned!

I have question. If you are a DEX. Are you confined with ERC20 tokens? How about other coins like BCH, LTC, USDT,  and DASH?
Activity: 61
I have question. If you are a DEX. Are you confined with ERC20 tokens? How about other coins like BCH, LTC, USDT,  and DASH?

Thank you for adding our website.

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list! All fats about XendBit(XTN) you may look on our website. Thank you for your attention!

Activity: 56
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list! All fats about XendBit(XTN) you may look on our website. Thank you for your attention!
Activity: 22
Thank you, hope you enjoy the AMA and read some of the future plans of Xendbit

I'm there in the Telegram but I dont have any question in my mind. Just happy to read the conversation while the CEO is answering the questions.
Activity: 28
I'm there in the Telegram but I dont have any question in my mind. Just happy to read the conversation while the CEO is answering the questions.
Hello guys at the very moment, we are having a live AMA with the CEO of XENDBIT. If you have any question related to this project, feel free to chat with our CEO in Telegram. Thank you.

Heres the link to our Telegram:

https://t.me/XendBit
Thank you for the kind words and appreciation of our service.

Thank you for answering my questions promptly. I am also asking the same question in your Telegram channel. You are both good and active. Hope you grow your fan base! More power to this ICO.

Sorry I cannot put the full detail yet.. We are very excited for the upcoming launch of this DEX. Please stay tune for this big surprise!

What coins initially you will put in your upcoming DEX.
Activity: 77
Thank you for answering my questions promptly. I am also asking the same question in your Telegram channel. You are both good and active. Hope you grow your fan base! More power to this ICO.

Sorry I cannot put the full detail yet.. We are very excited for the upcoming launch of this DEX. Please stay tune for this big surprise!

Activity: 77
XendBit is a decentralized exchange that is focusing on emerging markets, starting with Africa. Not only is it a technology play with huge growth potential, but it also provides mobile money solutions, remittances and aid distribution...and digital identity. XendBit is probably the biggest Blockchain project to be rolled out in Africa and emerging markets yet

Just curious. Basically what is Xendbit project all about?
Pages:
Jump to: