Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XENDBIT - Decentralized Exchange - DEX - Beyond Banking - page 4. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I am thinking about of joining your presale. Do you have also a discount. What should I prepare.
Activity: 42
Hello thank you! Yes we do have a Private Sale now until November 30 with 30% discount, please join the Whitelist at  https://xendbit.com/#/   , just click the button link for "Whitelist" and fillup the form.

The public presale will start on December 1

you guys have a great project, when will your sale take place and how much will it cost, I think about participating in your project, sincerely thank you
Hi, yes please checkout this page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-xendbit-dex-beyond-banking-earn-tokens-plus-bonuses-5049502

Ok do you have bounties so others can help you to promote your project?

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, consulting the ICO Review sites before making any plans of joining an ICO is a very wise idea and would prevent you from joining a scam project.

Congrats, this ICO is listed from ICORATING and ICOBENCH. Another thing this ICO has a product to backup the project.

Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
you guys have a great project, when will your sale take place and how much will it cost, I think about participating in your project, sincerely thank you
Activity: 17
Ok do you have bounties so others can help you to promote your project?

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, consulting the ICO Review sites before making any plans of joining an ICO is a very wise idea and would prevent you from joining a scam project.

Congrats, this ICO is listed from ICORATING and ICOBENCH. Another thing this ICO has a product to backup the project.

Yes Xendbit tokens can be traded from different exchange sites after this ICO. Can be traded also from the Xendbit's decentralized exchange platform.

so is it that only tokens based on ethereum platform or erc20 can be traded in your exchange later?

Activity: 17
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
so is it that only tokens based on ethereum platform or erc20 can be traded in your exchange later?
copper member
Activity: 0
Hey the going guys and welcome to our presentation of Rating list by Cryptolaboratory! All facts about XendBit(XTN) you may look here. But that it is not all, all of interesting ICO projects you may look on this website.

Just look us, coment us and subscribe us on social networks.

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Thank you its now fixed

your telegram link is not correct Shocked
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
your telegram link is not correct Shocked
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM  |  LINKEDIN  |  REDDIT

Disclaimer: I am not part of XendBit team, I am just posting this ANN on their behalf.
Any questions, suggestions, or proposals, please send PM to xendbitproject
Pages:
Jump to: