Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xenoncoin [XeC] | Multi-PoW | Launch in 15 Minutes | Bounties - page 4. (Read 16500 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
i dont talk about the 50 k pre i talk about the 900 blocks instamine in 15mins 50k+18k Smiley

That happens to ALL multi algo coins. Since each algo has it's own difficulty.

900 blocks in 15 minutes? WTF, what is the block time?
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
whats the block time?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
easy peasy , but scyrpty sections need more hashers ;-)
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
We need more hashing!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
someone interested in few coins??

make me an offer per coin and amount
Activity: 826
lol read the head of the op!omg some ppl are really helpless

Ok, thank you, Grin
It would be better anyway to put the link to the location planned...
sorry has to restarted STratum

GC POOL  ONLINE

SHA256 and Scrypt !!!

happy hashing

gogogogogo
Activity: 260
Activity: 550
I messaged ocminer to add a pool too
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Whats the status of gc scrypt pool?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
lol read the head of the op!omg some ppl are really helpless
Activity: 826
where is the windows wallet  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I cracked some blocks on groestl just fine. Miners have been in and mining since the start.

yeah, that's not possible unless you have already up-to-date wallet which can't be the case

You should have the block chain load on a RAM drive and you would not need to wait so long for the block chain to download/process.

Please explain. This sounds like a science-fiction to IT guy like me...

http://www.pcworld.com/article/260918/how_to_supercharge_your_pc_with_a_ram_disk.html
Activity: 440
I cracked some blocks on groestl just fine. Miners have been in and mining since the start.

yeah, that's not possible unless you have already up-to-date wallet which can't be the case

You should have the block chain load on a RAM drive and you would not need to wait so long for the block chain to download/process.

Please explain. This sounds like a science-fiction to IT guy like me...
legendary

Activity: 434
GC Pool scrypt?
GC Pool SHA256 READY !

gogogogo
Activity: 440

legendary
i dont talk about the 50 k pre i talk about the 900 blocks instamine in 15mins 50k+18k Smiley

no, again you are under wrong impressions, premine was not done in one genesis block but in all these 2500 blocks we are all synchronizing now, but yes someone is mining now, the so called instamine and I hope that person giveaway those coins or we will sink the ship to thA ground !

It's more like at least 5 different people were insta-mining it since all five algos were going up in difficulty
Activity: 332
Pages:
Jump to: