Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xenoncoin [XeC] | Multi-PoW | Launch in 15 Minutes | Bounties - page 7. (Read 16500 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i PM Dev for Pool

if you find the Adress  Grin  you can prereg

SHA and Scrypt

Activity: 900
Merit: 500
premine?
Be long term greedy, not short term greedy.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
Love multi-algo's, but you need to do Proof of Developer or Proof of Identity to get the trolls to stop flaming your thread & miners to gain confidence in this coin. Will be watching.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can anyone confirm what the block time is? is it 60 sec or more? This looks like it's going to be a very hard coin to mine for people with lower hash rates  Sad
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Nothing special in the coin ~  Sad
Activity: 140
...so is there no pool...?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I contacted you guys about being a pool - sent a PM - NO REPLY?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
You guys are just  forcing the "dev" to open another self-moderated topic with all the negative post removed Grin

Premine + selfmoderated? That won't get far.

We would just spam report that obvious scam until it's removed.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ya always know when Carsen is around, the place smells like shit, the cats been raped, and ya got a bunch of stupid motherfuckers that just lost all their lunch money wondering what the fuck just happend.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
1. 0 post dev
2. Clone of MYR
3. Premine

The only thing you are missing is the self-moderated thread. Only an idiot would mine this.

I hope you contract a venereal disease.
You guys are just  forcing the "dev" to open another self-moderated topic with all the negative post removed Grin
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
1. 0 post dev
2. Clone of MYR
3. Premine

The only thing you are missing is the self-moderated thread. Only an idiot would mine this.

I hope you contract a venereal disease.

Basically the same, but wishing a venereal disease upon another is not nice, and I'm a nice individual, plus it isn't good karma.
Activity: 7
i like multi-algo coin Grin
copper member
Activity: 27
Following and waiting
Activity: 140
Activity: 15
I would like to run a scrypt and SHA-256 pool for this. Dev, please PM me to discuss.
Activity: 182
xenoncoin dev how was your cocksuckers anonymous meeting
give my regards to carlson kock
i am gonna triple down and call your shitcoin out until you do POD
last few times the scammers have launched but not even had the chance to dump premine before fud starts
in your case you have the luxury of the first cocksucker dev who's coin will be finished even before launch, i salute you sir well done
now fuck off and go back to your day job

i've mined most shitcoins in the past, i'm giving this one a miss.
Activity: 195
New Coin with 0 chances by 3-4 members already   whats the changes and what can you Promise and how
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
+1  Dev=Carsen

It definitely smells like carsen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yeah...I've been planning this coin for a month just so that I can instantly dump my '14 days worth of premine' for 1btc (If the market even supported that sort of buy volume at launch which it wont).

Now you're just playing dumb and that is exactly your plan or you're too dense to see that we don't know you and we don't trust you or your coin so it doesn't matter what you say. You could swear on your left testicle that you won't dump your premine, we don't care, you're words have no value.
+1  Dev=Carsen
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Yeah...I've been planning this coin for a month just so that I can instantly dump my '14 days worth of premine' for 1btc (If the market even supported that sort of buy volume at launch which it wont).

Now you're just playing dumb and that is exactly your plan or you're too dense to see that we don't know you and we don't trust you or your coin so it doesn't matter what you say. You could swear on your left testicle that you won't dump your premine, we don't care, you're words have no value.
Pages:
Jump to: