Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 106. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Anyone else notice that Jesus Gabriel from Manchester City is not appearing in the player list?

I haven't selected him in another contest so he should be available but for Man City strikers all I'm seeing is Aguero.

yes i noticed, also dani alves is missing?

I found Jesus Gabriel again a few minutes after posting the above message.

He still wasn't appearing in the Man City team list but when I searched all 2* players he was in that list and I was able to select him.
Activity: 202
so sad for xfc investor. ICO already finished 3 months ago but no exchanger adding XFC. Maybe Devs are very slow.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Anyone else notice that Jesus Gabriel from Manchester City is not appearing in the player list?

I haven't selected him in another contest so he should be available but for Man City strikers all I'm seeing is Aguero.

yes i noticed, also dani alves is missing?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
when the exchange will be launch ?
may be any one to buy my coin ...

I´m willing to buy some. Got my buy order on XCP exchange. You could sell at a reasonable price up to 20k XFC there...

Hi, Can you guide us how to sell XFC in that XCP exchange? Is that possible i am willing to learn because i have extra XFC for disposable and i am waiting for the dev here for them to implement that exchange but if you can help us to that it would be better. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 213

Activity: 13
Any chance that the World Cup qualifiers will be available for contests?

Or will there be an in-game break for almost 2 weeks from Monday?
Activity: 6

I´m willing to buy some. Got my buy order on XCP exchange. You could sell at a reasonable price up to 20k XFC there...
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

This is the winner team for UEFA Europa League Contest  Wink

1- Ospina/ 2-Benzar;3-Holding;4-Laporte/ 5-Biglia; 6-Gomez; 7-Gustavo Luiz; 8-Teixeira Filipe/ 9-Budescu; 10-Kokorin; 11-Caicedo Felipe

Reserves:

-AM- JOHN TERRY; Nita; Abate; Sanson; Gnohere;

I love this game! I'm simply "the best" Cool (in this contest of course  Cheesy)

Nice job.  Smiley This just goes to prove that skill and knowledge are everything to do good here. You don't have to necessarily own cards of top players.
Activity: 36
it works actually.. try on counterparty-counterwallet and see if there is ok  Shocked
thanks bro, it did work on counterparty-counterwallet.
Activity: 8
it works actually.. try on counterparty-counterwallet and see if there is ok  Shocked
Activity: 36
unable to log into my xfc wallet, anyone else encountering this problem?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I'm glad that you can play because i still can't. Undecided
The issue that i mention some posts before still continues and there is nothing i can to from my side, to fix this.
So i don't see me playing in any contests... Cry

Still the game must work accordingly and properly and don't get left behind, as it have bugs/issues that should have been fixed.
The new Pop-up screen with the new design it's more usefull than the previous one but now it's...stuck. Undecided
I can't see/scroll to see all the players available. Also the drop down menu according Rank, Last Match Rate etc it's a mess. Doesn't matter if you press Up or Down, results are out of order completely.

Thanks.

The issue that you mention was solved. I "clear cache" as usually, and the scroll is working for me now. Only last match points selection is not working yet. There are some more small things to be solved, but generally you can play without any problem.
I hope devs it'll resolve all games functionality before listing on exchange, like this they will not feed the trolls  Smiley

No it's not solved at all. Same problem even if i cleared the cache more than 5 times...

I agree with you that if the game itself doesn't work as it suppose to work before hitting any exchanger, it will not look and be good at all for anyone.
Of course i'm talking for the people that wants to involve and looking forward for this project and not about occasional/opportunists users that want fast profit and nothing more.

I'm sure that the Devs doing a lot and their schedule is more than full but time goes by and the game is not stable. At least for my side.
Feeding trolls from errors or simple issues like this one, it's the worse and it's something that can be avoid.
At least let them trolling for other reasons and not for this...
Activity: 237
The issue that i mention some posts before still continues and there is nothing i can to from my side, to fix this.

Still the game must work accordingly and properly and don't get left behind, as it have bugs/issues that should have been fixed.
The new Pop-up screen with the new design it's more usefull than the previous one but now it's...stuck. Undecided
I can't see/scroll to see all the players available. Also the drop down menu according Rank, Last Match Rate etc it's a mess. Doesn't matter if you press Up or Down, results are out of order completely.

Thanks.

The issue that you mention was solved. I "clear cache" as usually, and the scroll is working for me now. Only last match points selection is not working yet. There are some more small things to be solved, but generally you can play without any problem.
I hope devs it'll resolve all games functionality before listing on exchange, like this they will not feed the trolls  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Activity: 237

This is the winner team for UEFA Europa League Contest  Wink

1- Ospina/ 2-Benzar;3-Holding;4-Laporte/ 5-Biglia; 6-Gomez; 7-Gustavo Luiz; 8-Teixeira Filipe/ 9-Budescu; 10-Kokorin; 11-Caicedo Felipe

Reserves:

-AM- JOHN TERRY; Nita; Abate; Sanson; Gnohere;

I love this game! I'm simply "the best" Cool (in this contest of course  Cheesy)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Here's a look at how the new team graphics look and here's a very successful team in the most recent tournament.

If you haven't already, check out the upcoming contests, create your team and claim your rewards.  Smiley

This team will cost a lot Smiley probably over 30 btc. I think no one have chance to make a team like this
Activity: 58
any  telegram channel on this coin  for communication game experience?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Also coinexchange.io so from your statement why don't you pay the fee and get listed on these exchanges?

because of the new blockchain implementation 😀
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Also coinexchange.io so from your statement why don't you pay the fee and get listed on these exchanges?
Jump to: