Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 131. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Congratulation for sucessful ICO, I think XFC will be the next token based on games platform can survive

There are several gaming or gambling tokens on coinmarketcap that have done quite good so far this year and frankly most of them don't have a platform that looks as nice as footballcoin or a potential market of fans this size.  I don't know how many football fans actually play fantasy football manager games in the average week, but I'm sure it's in the tens of millions at least, so that is certainly a large number of potential customers for this project.  I just hope they begin widespread advertising very soon and make the coin available for purchase.   Wink
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Great! How can I use my owned Player's cards?

Hi, there. You can use the cards you own provided the players are involved in the games listed in the competition.

Let me give you an example. If you play in a competition listing games from Ligue 1 and you own a Dani Alves card (who now plays in France), then you can use it in making your team.  Wink (And, yes, we still think Dani Alves is great Cheesy) Another user that does not own the card, will not be able to play him. That goes for all competitions.

(Note: A card can be used for one team, in one competition at a time)
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
It's good to know that the season will be starting now but i would like to see where the XFC coin will be listed. Good luck on the opener guys!

Based on the behavior of the developers so far I don't think they have any intention of listing the coin on an exchange any time soon or selling coins for fiat or even advertising the league effectively. 

Based on your behaviour I can bet that you don't know anything about this project, you don't play any contest and you don't like football. Otherwise you'll see that they just added 5 more leagues, more than 100 teams and a few thousand players in the game and a two scoring system.

But you are a crazy kid interested only in speculation, not in a real development of the project. Go on Bittrex and you'll find there more than 100 scam coins to play with them, you deserve them  Cheesy

P.S. As a Counterparty token, XFCCOIN can be transacted from the beginning on Counterparty DEX (there are daily transactions on Dex)
but of course you don't know and it shows how many knowledge you have in crypto... Grin

I checked counterparty dex and don't see the coin listed, is there any way to buy xfc the now?

1.Open a footballcoin wallet/any other counterparty wallet;

2.on left menu select "markets";

3. You can select  XFCCOIN/XCP from table (listed in first pages)

4. or in top-right you have the option "select another pair" and there you have to introduce: TOKEN 1 - XFCCOIN (you must select it from drop-down); TOKEN 2 -XCP;
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Congratulation for sucessful ICO, I think XFC will be the next token based on games platform can survive
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It's good to know that the season will be starting now but i would like to see where the XFC coin will be listed. Good luck on the opener guys!

Based on the behavior of the developers so far I don't think they have any intention of listing the coin on an exchange any time soon or selling coins for fiat or even advertising the league effectively. 

Based on your behaviour I can bet that you don't know anything about this project, you don't play any contest and you don't like football. Otherwise you'll see that they just added 5 more leagues, more than 100 teams and a few thousand players in the game and a two scoring system.

But you are a crazy kid interested only in speculation, not in a real development of the project. Go on Bittrex and you'll find there more than 100 scam coins to play with them, you deserve them  Cheesy

P.S. As a Counterparty token, XFCCOIN can be transacted from the beginning on Counterparty DEX (there are daily transactions on Dex)
but of course you don't know and it shows how many knowledge you have in crypto... Grin

I checked counterparty dex and don't see the coin listed, is there any way to buy xfc the now?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Does XFC already have a working product or is that in the making?
XFC can aready be used as an ingame currency so I think the answer is that XFC is already a working product. If you are a fantasy football player you can buy and sell game cards to build a stronger team so you can win more competitions and win more xfc coin. It's a win win for players that also wants to profit big. It's actually a good project.

It appears that the game is working already and the other leagues will start soon, but unfortunately there is no way for anyone to purchase the XFC coins.  If a person did not already buy coins in the ICO several weeks ago, then they will not have access to coins now and no access to the best players.   Sad

I think the team is working on the exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
i see that the season start and xfc not listed in any exchange , Is there information or news when xfc trade in exchange , 
Activity: 22

Activity: 19
XFC can aready be used as an ingame currency so I think the answer is that XFC is already a working product. If you are a fantasy football player you can buy and sell game cards to build a stronger team so you can win more competitions and win more xfc coin. It's a win win for players that also wants to profit big. It's actually a good project.

It appears that the game is working already and the other leagues will start soon, but unfortunately there is no way for anyone to purchase the XFC coins.  If a person did not already buy coins in the ICO several weeks ago, then they will not have access to coins now and no access to the best players.   Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Great! How can I use my owned Player's cards?
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I have a free coin in the site but I dont know where to use it. I dont like playing games but maybe I might try some.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Here's an opportunity to participate in the FootballCoin economy and win important XFCCOIN prizes:
Oh nice, it's good to see that ligue 1 get some attention. Will you cover all league (EPL, la liga, serie A, bundlesliga) or just the popular one for now? and will the game ready to use for 2017/2018 season? because most league start in 1 week or two.

Here you go, I think this should clear things up: https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoins-brand-new-features-for-the-2017-18-season.
Everything should be ready to go for the start of the new season in the respective leagues.  Smiley
Activity: 59
The game/site is obviously what is important, not exchanges... really you guys, patience.
Activity: 40
Here's an opportunity to participate in the FootballCoin economy and win important XFCCOIN prizes:
Oh nice, it's good to see that ligue 1 get some attention. Will you cover all league (EPL, la liga, serie A, bundlesliga) or just the popular one for now? and will the game ready to use for 2017/2018 season? because most league start in 1 week or two.
interesting to know if this would be covered the whole event or just this game itself? i'm also hoping for the dev to give us some light regarding to this
question as i knew that this project will be a much awaiting one for this type of games, let see how the dev will explain this one.

I think they will have EPL, La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga ready for the start of their seasons also but I'm not sure if the XFCcoin will be available for people to buy and trade yet and for buying the best players in each league.  It sounds like their progress on the coin is not as good as we would like. Undecided
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co

This and personally, I'd rather see the usage and site promotion done a lot more in the beginning than listing on an exchange. Once a demand is fully realized, then offering on an exchange would be more appropriate. I'm more interested, at this point, to hear what is being done to promote this stuff throughout the world of the soccer fan community. Heck, get some sponsorships at a stadium or two and see where this takes off. Perhaps an XFC voucher for a free beer at some random game or two for attendees.

I agree on your suggestion they must work it out and push it more, Imagine how many soccer fans worldwide? There's a very bright market for this coins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
interesting to know if this would be covered the whole event or just this game itself? i'm also hoping for the dev to give us some light regarding to this
question as i knew that this project will be a much awaiting one for this type of games, let see how the dev will explain this one.
Jump to: