Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 126. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 358
We're glad that the new competitions (free rolls and private ones) are getting a lot of users excited.  Grin

I've also noticed a private competition for today dubbed "ANX Week 0". Glad to see such interest and the very best of luck to all participants. Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
How I can buy XFC coins?
Or if anybody want to sell 3-5k XFC, pm me.

With your footballcoin wallet opened you can check the offer on counterparty DEX and buy from there with XCP.
You have to select the XFC - XCP pair.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How I can buy XFC coins?
Or if anybody want to sell 3-5k XFC, pm me.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Our competitions and prizes keep going. There's good reason to be excited. We have three league competitions today alone. Take a look here.  Wink

Great!

A question : In contests, how can I use the players cards which I bought in the ICO stage?
Activity: 8
I'm so excited about the english premier league contest! Actually I'm creating my team right now  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Leagues are starting. I believe time is coming for xfc too. I will check the competitions today. lets earn some xfc
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Our competitions and prizes keep going. There's good reason to be excited. We have three league competitions today alone. Take a look here.  Wink

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I hope they will set up a poll so the team will know who wants this listed to exchange as soon as possible, and I'm 100% sure people will voted to get it listed to any big exchange, it's quite annoying not to see a highly potential project without an exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I send an email to their support and see if they have any plans to list the coins on an exchange.

I think it be good for the coin and everyone else.
Activity: 112
I am waiting for this coin to get listed.  Been a while and still not listed so far.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I won my first contest and i was in top 5. It's an awesome game in my opinion.
Also i'm waiting for the mobile application. Cool Smiley
wow congratsulations sir to you. Your very lucky because you won. Im not win in that contest or game.
Activity: 52
I not able to select my players I bought through the Wallet.

In the Assets Button/Link it Says" In order to add collectible cards from you wallet to FootballCoin go to Add XFC/Assets"

Where is that?

My wallet is linked to the site, and its asking me to purchase the player that I already own in the Wallet.

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
It is time to go a better exchange. Footballcoin need a better exchange.

Major exchange isn't difficult for XFC coin, many people interesting to invest in this one. I also agree with you XFC coin need to listed in big exchange soon and when all league begin we can buy XFC on the market to purchase ballance in the game site.

Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex and Bitfinex....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
omg people, they said they will announce the exchange soon, why do you keep asking?

And also I was not a huge football fan, but the game gets you excited and it's so easy to set up a team. ok, the prices are a bit plus  Grin

Keep it up!

Probably because they want to immediately sell the xfc coins they have

If fans of football manager games are better they use first to follow the contest let their token xfc increase
While waiting for listed in the market later.

Not probably but surely, most people will sell any new coins immediately once the coins listed on exchange especially if they got it for free with a big hope that they will get nice profit Smiley which will lead to an early dump.
I was on their sign campaign for a week iirc and only get few xfc but I dont really like football manager game so I just keep my earning on my account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
omg people, they said they will announce the exchange soon, why do you keep asking?

And also I was not a huge football fan, but the game gets you excited and it's so easy to set up a team. ok, the prices are a bit plus  Grin

Keep it up!

Probably because they want to immediately sell the xfc coins they have
If fans of football manager games are better they use first to follow the contest let their token xfc increase
While waiting for listed in the market later.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
or even Chinese exchanges are good for a great start

I would second this. Getting the coin listed on a Chinese exchange can really be a booster for public recognition. Any plans for such a listing?
Activity: 8
I won my first contest and i was in top 5. It's an awesome game in my opinion.
Also i'm waiting for the mobile application. Cool Smiley
Activity: 125

Keep it up!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Major exchange isn't difficult for XFC coin, many people interesting to invest in this one. I also agree with you XFC coin need to listed in big exchange soon and when all league begin we can buy XFC on the market to purchase ballance in the game site.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Jump to: