Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 140. (Read 168582 times)

copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Thank you for the update dev! looks like you are doing a great job everyday. Now, we can buy cards and stadium in the game without paying any fees. Looks likes the platform will be ready in good shape. Excited to play in the new season although i'm just starting to learn the game.
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

We can now officially announce that the In-Game Market is open. FootballCoin users will have the chance to buy/sell player/stadium and use those in game competitions. As you might expect the cards carry a discounted price.

Before the start of the season, we'll also be introducing the option to "lease" cards, so that users can make the best out of owning cards even when they're not using them themselves.

For more info make sure to take a look here: www.footballcoin.io/introducing-the-footballcoin-in-game-market .
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
how many bitcoin have we collected so far? I believe that football coin will be one of the most famous coins in the crypto world because in the real life, everyone like football

I'm not sure exactly how many bitcoins were collected.  I believe it was over 1,000 in the ICO.  I agree that footballcoin should be a success since it has a working platform already and is based on the most popular sport in the world.  I don't see any reason that it should fail.  There are so many coins on the market already that don't have any real purpose or good idea behind them and yet they have a market cap in the millions of dollars.  Crazy!  I am curious to hear everyone's opinion on what they think the market cap might be for footballcoin by the end of 2017?   Grin
Activity: 14
how many bitcoin have we collected so far? I believe that football coin will be one of the most famous coins in the crypto world because in the real life, everyone like football
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Thank you all for your patience. Indeed FootballCoin is working on the points that you were mentioning.

And, as some of you are already anticipating, we will have some pretty big updates in only the next few hours regarding the game.  Wink

Hey There Team!

Thank you for the blog bounty!!!

Received with thanks Smiley

I am having an issue logging into my wallet with the 12 word phrase.

I've sent you a PM, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to have a look.

Thank You!!

Ps.

If I CREATE A NEW WALLET, will I be able to access my coins through that New Wallet?
Thank you all for your patience. Indeed FootballCoin is working on the points that you were mentioning.

And, as some of you are already anticipating, we will have some pretty big updates in only the next few hours regarding the game.  Wink

Bring on the updates!  I hope we hear from the devs today.  The community is starving for some good news.  I hope we are able to buy all the players we want very soon.   Grin

I read that development or next update about exchange should be implemented after  Aug 1 or a week after that date so everything can be implemented smoothly, of course the dev team is going to work on getting in exchanges as promised ..

Yes, the coin will certainly be listed on an exchange at some point in the next few weeks.  If Bittrex is not possible, then I would hope for Cryptopia or Liqui.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

And, as some of you are already anticipating, we will have some pretty big updates in only the next few hours regarding the game.  Wink

Bring on the updates!  I hope we hear from the devs today.  The community is starving for some good news.  I hope we are able to buy all the players we want very soon.   Grin

I read that development or next update about exchange should be implemented after  Aug 1 or a week after that date so everything can be implemented smoothly, of course the dev team is going to work on getting in exchanges as promised ..

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

And, as some of you are already anticipating, we will have some pretty big updates in only the next few hours regarding the game.  Wink
thanks for the update dev , what about exchanges ?? and swapbot @1300 Sats minimum ?
i hope you will answer  Wink

Best regards
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Cannot wait! I hope it's about the football player cards   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

That's indeed a good news for all the fans, investors and players.
I can't wait what you guys will show us, i'm now more eager to see... Tongue
So yeah, surprise us! Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Looking forward to get more information about the game and it's economy.

Looks promising!
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
People really need to relax. The market is a mess right now and youre dying for the coin to be on exchange? That makes no sense. Please developers dont release these coin to an exchange until the bitcoin issues are resolved. These greed seekers can wait a couple more weeks.

That's right we need to wait until the ugrade of segwit2x are done because no one will know what will happen with this soft fork (split). And nice to hear that the team are working hard on having the XFCCOIN  listed on trading platforms hope it will listed on one of the best trading site like polo and bittrex.
So guys need some patient and relax until it will be listed on trading platforms.

You have a point here I'm also searching on what's going to happen after Aug 1 and I agree that we need to wait after the Aug 1 so the dev team can deal with the outcome without having to go back to the drawing board patience is our friend right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
People really need to relax. The market is a mess right now and youre dying for the coin to be on exchange? That makes no sense. Please developers dont release these coin to an exchange until the bitcoin issues are resolved. These greed seekers can wait a couple more weeks.

That's right we need to wait until the ugrade of segwit2x are done because no one will know what will happen with this soft fork (split). And nice to hear that the team are working hard on having the XFCCOIN  listed on trading platforms hope it will listed on one of the best trading site like polo and bittrex.
So guys need some patient and relax until it will be listed on trading platforms.
Activity: 12
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
Any update from dev guyz? I hope before end of this month of July I hope XFC will listed to the exchanges site/ trading site so we can trade our XFC and many people can buy more XFC so this coin will become more popular. For sure once this coin list to the trading site XFC will become more popular and for sure the price will increase because many investors will invest to this coin. But if you work for that im willing to wait.
No latest update yet from them. Looks like their focusing more in the game instead of the XFC coin and which that being said, I don't think it is their current priority to get it listed on an exchange at the moment (this is just my opinion). It"s good that they work on improving the game for the next league season but I hope they also give us update when XFC coin will be available in crypto markets.

We are very focused on the game development, this is true.
On the other hand we are also working on having the XFCCOIN listed on trading platforms.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Any update from dev guyz? I hope before end of this month of July I hope XFC will listed to the exchanges site/ trading site so we can trade our XFC and many people can buy more XFC so this coin will become more popular. For sure once this coin list to the trading site XFC will become more popular and for sure the price will increase because many investors will invest to this coin. But if you work for that im willing to wait.
No latest update yet from them. Looks like their focusing more in the game instead of the XFC coin and which that being said, I don't think it is their current priority to get it listed on an exchange at the moment (this is just my opinion). It"s good that they work on improving the game for the next league season but I hope they also give us update when XFC coin will be available in crypto markets.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Soon - 16 Jule - beginning the new season in Russia ... Are you ready for this ? As I understood, player card will be payless one season for Russia ?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Jump to: