Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 143. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Why is everyone becoming very impatient on getting XFC listed on a major exchange like Bittrex and Poloniex? The better thing to do is to wait for the football season to start and get the platform started so that it will start earning real revenue before planning on dumping your XFC. Greed will get you nowhere.

The primary reason for getting on a good exchange is so that XFC gets better traction & brand awareness among the crypto community leading up to the football season. Some remaining ICO XFC could also be sold at a strong valuation which would provide more marketing dollars.

Most cryptos even ones valued in the hundreds of millions have no revenue yet, this is normal but it would have been strategically incorrect for a STRAT/MAID/REP/GAME to wait until they had a platform & revenue to list on the biggest exchanges they could as soon as they could.

I agree with you. I have read many of your past comments and I think you have good opinions.  I think for XFC to be listed to a good exchange before the August launch, it would be very helpful for making the game known.  There was very little awareness in the cryptocurrency world when the ICO happened.  If it gets on Bittrex or another good exchange, this will help spread the news of its existence and raise more money that can be used for marketing and more game improvements.  I only wish we were able to do more to influence the exchanges to add this coin soon.   
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Why is everyone becoming very impatient on getting XFC listed on a major exchange like Bittrex and Poloniex? The better thing to do is to wait for the football season to start and get the platform started so that it will start earning real revenue before planning on dumping your XFC. Greed will get you nowhere.

The primary reason for getting on a good exchange is so that XFC gets better traction & brand awareness among the crypto community leading up to the football season. Some remaining ICO XFC could also be sold at a strong valuation which would provide more marketing dollars.

Most cryptos even ones valued in the hundreds of millions have no revenue yet, this is normal but it would have been strategically incorrect for a STRAT/MAID/REP/GAME to wait until they had a platform & revenue to list on the biggest exchanges they could as soon as they could.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Activity: 17
If xfc dev pay 3 btc then bittrex will list it.

Do you really believe this nice story?  Cheesy I'm old in crypto, I lost my money in MtGox..., in cryptsy I lost 3 mil XRP plus other coins - about 1 mil $US -today prices, so I have enough experience to tell you friendly that exchanges like bittrex or poloniex have  a different business model. They are not caring about 3BTC, even about 100BTC if they can't control that coin and if they can't make pump&dump how they like it.  Wink

Right now they are pumping a lot the altcoins market and if you want I can give you a list with at least 50 shitcoins (scamcoins) at an incredible quotation. Do you imagine how much money they are earning from this?

I can bet with you that in a short time (a couple of months) altcoins market it'll crash and you'll see blood on exchanges. After that you'll see a maximum 50 coins (the serious projects) on exchanges. Also I suspect that one of polo/bittrex it'll fall down till the end of the year and a lot of users will lose again their money (like in cryptsy or mtgox).

My suggestion for the devs is to find another solution, one partnership with a fully licenced exchange, with fiat deposits, cards payments and withdrawals, to facilitate a large adoption outside of community, for football fans.

GL/GT   

Dude, that's terrible.  I feel for you.  Have you been able to pull any money out of crypto?
legendary
Activity: 1138
Is there a need for the footballcoin community together to write to Bittrex and ask them to add the coin to their exchange?  I think we need a campaign for this maybe?  If we know who to contact and what to say, possibly we can all join together and convince them to add the coin soon.   Grin

They made Twitter campaign and it was a must to tweet to Bittrex. I don't know if it was enough but they tried.

Bittrex also want community support for coins. Paying 3 BTC is not a guaranteed spot on Bittrex. Check out their ToS for new coins.

So is the dev willing to pay the 3btc to aid getting listed??

Bittrex is currently the highest volume exchange which is adding new coins so getting on there would be ideal but not easy. 3 BTC would be good value, but Bittrex has a lot of other criteria these days.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Do you really believe this nice story?  Cheesy I'm old in crypto, I lost my money in MtGox..., in cryptsy I lost 3 mil XRP plus other coins - about 1 mil $US -today prices, so I have enough experience to tell you friendly that exchanges like bittrex or poloniex have  a different business model. They are not caring about 3BTC, even about 100BTC if they can't control that coin and if they can't make pump&dump how they like it.  Wink

Right now they are pumping a lot the altcoins market and if you want I can give you a list with at least 50 shitcoins (scamcoins) at an incredible quotation. Do you imagine how much money they are earning from this?

I can bet with you that in a short time (a couple of months) altcoins market it'll crash and you'll see blood on exchanges. After that you'll see a maximum 50 coins (the serious projects) on exchanges. Also I suspect that one of polo/bittrex it'll fall down till the end of the year and a lot of users will lose again their money (like in cryptsy or mtgox).

My suggestion for the devs is to find another solution, one partnership with a fully licenced exchange, with fiat deposits, cards payments and withdrawals, to facilitate a large adoption outside of community, for football fans.

GL/GT   
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is there a need for the footballcoin community together to write to Bittrex and ask them to add the coin to their exchange?  I think we need a campaign for this maybe?  If we know who to contact and what to say, possibly we can all join together and convince them to add the coin soon.   Grin

They made Twitter campaign and it was a must to tweet to Bittrex. I don't know if it was enough but they tried.

Bittrex also want community support for coins. Paying 3 BTC is not a guaranteed spot on Bittrex. Check out their ToS for new coins.

So is the dev willing to pay the 3btc to aid getting listed??
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Is there a need for the footballcoin community together to write to Bittrex and ask them to add the coin to their exchange?  I think we need a campaign for this maybe?  If we know who to contact and what to say, possibly we can all join together and convince them to add the coin soon.   Grin

I think we can launch on bittrex.com. Maybe Xfccoin brilliant project but it needs some time. Wink

Yes.its possible if Xfccoin dev take action about this. He can announce a campaign, or bounty for adding this coin on various exchange. A lot of exchanger asked about vote for the coin. If Xfc coin team want,they can open an bounty for it.
That's what poorly needed. We should take an action, if we all agree that it might become easier to find out XFC something like major exchange, especially bittrex.com otherwise will be waiting an unknown time that's not expected.

If the devs or anyone else on this forum knows how to contact Bittrex, please tell everyone the contact information and what we need to say in our message.  I think we should form a polite football mob (not a rowdy mob  Wink ) and start a campaign to get the attention of the exchanges, especially Bittrex.  I know there are creative people on this forum.  We especially need your help with this campaign!!   Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Congratulation for sucessful ICO, I think XFC will be the next token based on games platform can survive and the price when added in major exchange will up 10x than ICO price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
I think we can launch on bittrex.com. Maybe Xfccoin brilliant project but it needs some time. Wink

Yes.its possible if Xfccoin dev take action about this. He can announce a campaign, or bounty for adding this coin on various exchange. A lot of exchanger asked about vote for the coin. If Xfc coin team want,they can open an bounty for it.
That's what poorly needed. We should take an action, if we all agree that it might become easier to find out XFC something like major exchange, especially bittrex.com otherwise will be waiting an unknown time that's not expected.

Activity: 546
Merit: 262
Which market or exchange site is considered by most people as the best for getting the highest value out of the coin?  Thanks.   Smiley
Polo and Bittrex are good market but I'm sure whales or even the dev will submit this coin to Yobit because of the active trading here and in my opinion the more exchange the better for footballcoin in terms of price and traders awareness
Yobit is not a good exchange mate. I'd rather wait for this coin to be listed in polo or bittrex than to start trading it in yobit. Their support sucks and it may effect the image and trading value of xfccoin if anything happens in there. We should value quality rather quantity.

I have read many comments recently that give good reviews of Polo and Bittrex so it seems that those are the most favorable exchanges for getting the best value out of a coin.  I have used the exchange Liqui.io a few times in the past and they are okay but apparently not as good as Polo and Bittrex.  On Liqui is traded a coin called Round.  It is an e-gaming coin with 850million supply.  They have already reached over $100 million market cap for a time and I don't think their coin has been actually used yet for its stated purpose.  It makes me think that footballcoin should easily be 10 million?  20 million?  Or more if the platform performs well after the season is started.  But maybe I am wrong.
Activity: 826
Which market or exchange site is considered by most people as the best for getting the highest value out of the coin?  Thanks.   Smiley
Polo and Bittrex are good market but I'm sure whales or even the dev will submit this coin to Yobit because of the active trading here and in my opinion the more exchange the better for footballcoin in terms of price and traders awareness
Yobit is not a good exchange mate. I'd rather wait for this coin to be listed in polo or bittrex than to start trading it in yobit. Their support sucks and it may effect the image and trading value of xfccoin if anything happens in there. We should value quality rather quantity.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
hey devs , any news for exchanger or how to wihtdraw my xfc coins ? i already received my stakes for blog post campaign , i hope exchanger will be available soon and as i see online wallet is ready available but cant withdraw it yet .. looking forward for your replies , thank you and have a great day devs
Will there be an offline wallet released if so when?
Jump to: