Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 24. (Read 168257 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I am beyond impressed by the listing on coinmarketcap. I think this just puts an end to all jokes about the project!
Well done FootballCoin team!
Activity: 810
Merit: 350
FOOTBALLCOIN?
FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies.

I like this great project.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
1/7/2019/W2/#9

Thank you, sir!

For anyone looking to further learn about FootballCoin, or simply keep up with football news that may help them in the game. please visit our site.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
FOOTBALLCOIN?
FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies.

I like this great project.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
1/7/2019/W2/#9
It was a great project i hold more than a year but people didnt interested on game and coin. so sorry for the team. Scam projects making millions, but a real project not.

Thanks for giving us your support for such a long time! It is true that to do anything well, a lot of time and effort are needed. But we have been prepared from the beginning for a long journey and will continue to spread the word about FootballCoin and XFC, and to work on developing the platform further.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It was a great project i hold more than a year but people didnt interested on game and coin. so sorry for the team. Scam projects making millions, but a real project not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
I took part, but unfortunately did not win anything, Footballcoin will be hard in such a big rivalry, but the main thing is to choose the right strategy and move towards my goal.

Any news about the winners?! where are the lucky winners? Tell us all about it. Tell the world and make them play the game.

Coindeal has announced the winners of the contest. The results are published on their official website. Congratulations to everyone that took part in the competition.

The five winners are as follows:

1st place - 100 000 XFC goes to en***@***.com
2nd place - 50 000 XFC goes to tu***@***.com
3rd place - 25 000 XFC goes to te***@***.com
4th place - 15 000 XFC goes to ba***@***.ro
5th place - 10 000 XFC goes to mr***@***.com
flash news coming to this coin
now we can see this coin listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/footballcoin
good job dev  Wink

Thanks for everyone's support in the FootballCoin community. This was something that was certainly requested by numerous users, and while it took some time, we are certainly happy it has happened. 

We're looking forward to continue developing the project and spreading the word about FootballCoin. Please continue to follow our website and our social media channels, where we try to post interesting content everyday.

A happy new year to everyone!  Grin
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
flash news coming to this coin
now we can see this coin listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/footballcoin
good job dev  Wink
Any news about the winners?! where are the lucky winners? Tell us all about it. Tell the world and make them play the game.

Coindeal has announced the winners of the contest. The results are published on their official website. Congratulations to everyone that took part in the competition.

The five winners are as follows:

1st place - 100 000 XFC goes to en***@***.com
2nd place - 50 000 XFC goes to tu***@***.com
3rd place - 25 000 XFC goes to te***@***.com
4th place - 15 000 XFC goes to ba***@***.ro
5th place - 10 000 XFC goes to mr***@***.com

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone on behalf of the FootballCoin team!

We would like to thank you for being on board with our project this year. We are hoping that, together, we'll be able to achieve even greater things in the new year.

Merry Christmas!
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
According to the Coindeal website and their Twitter page, the trading competition is over and the results are to be tallied up and announced soon.
 Wink Thanks to everyone who participated!
Successful trading competition for XFCcoin, right?
Then, XFCcoin will be appeared on Coindeal soon.
Its already on Coindeal you can buy and sell they are talking about competition which was sponsored by them on behalf of XFC team
When does coindeal announce the winners of their campaign? Grin Grin Grin

According to the Coindeal website and their Twitter page, the trading competition is over and the results are to be tallied up and announced soon.
 Wink Thanks to everyone who participated!
When does coindeal announce the winners of their campaign? Grin Grin Grin
FootballCoin would like to announce plans for the impending closure of the exchange service DigitalTokens.io. The reason for this is the change in ANX HOLDINGS LIMITED policies and failure to reach a continuation agreement.

However, this should in no way affect the FootballCoin users. They can transfer their XFC towards one of the following sources:

- in one of the exchanges that have XFC listed: Coindeal.com, Livecoin.net, Exrates.me, BiteBTC.com;
- in your Footballcoin.io game account;
- in a wallet which you can install from https://www.xfccoin.io/download-wallet

We encourage that they withdraw all assets from the exchange in accordance to the following schedule:

14th of December 2018 - Freeze of the order book and disable of the deposits
21st of December 2018 - Disable of withdrawals
28th of December 2018 - Shut down of the platform

FootballCoin would like to thank their supporters for their constant support and feedback!

XFC has already several exchanges. But why can't I find it on https://coinmarketcap.com ?
Its a good question and I was also going to ask because I read on https://coinmarketcap.com if any coin is added in two reputable exchanges then its can apply for listening here then why are these devs not going to do this hopefully some one from team will give update.

The team is doing all that is available to them to reach this goal, but it isn't our decision to make.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
FootballCoin would like to announce plans for the impending closure of the exchange service DigitalTokens.io. The reason for this is the change in ANX HOLDINGS LIMITED policies and failure to reach a continuation agreement.

However, this should in no way affect the FootballCoin users. They can transfer their XFC towards one of the following sources:

- in one of the exchanges that have XFC listed: Coindeal.com, Livecoin.net, Exrates.me, BiteBTC.com;

We encourage that they withdraw all assets from the exchange in accordance to the following schedule:

FootballCoin would like to thank their supporters for their constant support and feedback!

XFC has already several exchanges. But why can't I find it on https://coinmarketcap.com ?
Its a good question and I was also going to ask because I read on https://coinmarketcap.com if any coin is added in two reputable exchanges then its can apply for listening here then why are these devs not going to do this hopefully some one from team will give update.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
how now people will be able to buy tokens for games ?
do you think about shop on main site ?
They listed the exchanges that trade XFC right above your post, coindeal, bitebtc, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
how now people will be able to buy tokens for games ?
do you think about shop on main site ?

Pages:
Jump to: