Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 19. (Read 168257 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
excuse me ignorance , what mean swap the coins?
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
Im trying to send me XFC coins from original wallet to livecoin adress , It say that is not valid adress.. I dont understand .
What can I do?

did you swap the coins?
Activity: 3
Im trying to send me XFC coins from original wallet to livecoin adress , It say that is not valid adress.. I dont understand .
What can I do?

As some of you may have noticed at the beginning of last week there were some problems with deposit and withdraw of XFC on Livecoin and Exrates exchanges.
As soon as the problems have been reported to them both Livecoin and Exrates solved the problem and now everything works as it should.

What I do not understand is why people start making accusations before contacting the other party.
We've been accused of being thieves and scammers while on our side everything was working perfect.
The exchanges have been accused of being thieves and scammers instead of signaling them that there is a problem. As it appears they didn't even know there was a problem.

To sum it up:
1. Contact the exchanges before making accusations.

2. We tested the exchanges and we can give you some feedback:

Livecoin:
XFC deposit - may take a little bit longer as they request 15 confirmations
XFC withdraw - very fast

Exrates
XFC deposit - very fast
XFC withdraw - may take up to 12 hours - so basically it can be really slow

Coindeal
XFC deposit - very fast
XFC withdraw - not so fast - it may take hours

My advice is, when there are significant deviations from the a.m. times, contact their support and make a ticket. This way the problem is very likely to be solved fast and prevent frustration and unjustified accusations.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Well, what can i say? I must to admit that i'm pretty impressed with how this ends, big congrats to the team.
It will be great to see others to (re)join our football community! Grin

Issue was solved very fast. the longest time i had to wait it was BTC confirmations in whole process.
I have all my ICO funds right now.
At the end I am impressed how fast it was resolved comparing to whole ecosystem where usually it takes 1-2 days if you lucky,
in bigger exchanges weeks... here problem was solved in hours.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
My tokens are still in digitaltokens! , how do i recover them please

Hello! We attempted to inform everyone about the Digital Tokens closure through e-mail and social media posts well before it happened. But, we will do our best to assist in finding a solution. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]. They can tell you if this can be done on our end, or with the assistance of ANX.

[email protected]

I have coreccted mail becouse Cheesy my mail failed, "no domain found".
I want recover odl XFC from ICO -should  support help me ?

Man, you are really late! It's been a long time now since ICO finished and imho it sounds very difficult to recover your tokens. Wish you the best though. Wink

It is not too late and the XFC are in his account by now Smiley.

Well, what can i say? I must to admit that i'm pretty impressed with how this ends, big congrats to the team.
It will be great to see others to (re)join our football community! Grin

Hello! We attempted to inform everyone about the Digital Tokens closure through e-mail and social media posts well before it happened. But, we will do our best to assist in finding a solution. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]. They can tell you if this can be done on our end, or with the assistance of ANX.

[email protected]

Man, you are really late! It's been a long time now since ICO finished and imho it sounds very difficult to recover your tokens. Wish you the best though. Wink

It is not too late and the XFC are in his account by now Smiley.
legendary

[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

[email protected]

Activity: 810
Merit: 350

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
The participants of each contest increase by a factor of at least five recently. A good trend.
Activity: 38
legendary
Best of luck in your pursuit of XFC!  Smiley

Luck was probably...out or busy, so not much XFC for me this weekend. Now my hopes for more XFC relies to the Champions League contests. Tongue
Let's hope that we will see some good matches, with a lot of goals!
We hope you are happy with the recent updates to the game (The Assets and My order tabs, and Status about player availability).

Make sure to register to free and private contests throughout the week.

For those looking for scouting tips and news about fantasy football, we have also made sure to update our information.

Best of luck in your pursuit of XFC!  Smiley
legendary
Hooray! FootballCoin's back! Thanks for everyone's diligent patience. The FootballCoin developers have successfully completed updates to the game. The new features have been implemented as had previously been announced. Your account will now display a section for your assets, your orders, and additional information about player selection in the upcoming match.

Don't forget to join the free FootballCoin contests for a chance to win XFC cryprocurrency prizes. As you are used to by now, we are covering the best of what European football has to offer.

Also, check out our blog and social media presence for information about teams, players and contests. For our fantacalcio fans, we have just updated our Serie A scouting tips.

Wishing fantasy managers all the best in the contests ahead!  Smiley

Back at last! Grin
I miss the Friday competition but i made it for the weekend and everything looks great.
The new features looks good and i like the mark one with the "green", "yellow" and "red" notifications. Very helpful indeed.

I notice though that some players still have a "?" without any color, even if i wait 5' before the matches start...
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Good to see the value of the XFC to CMC and Im still waiting for the update to be able to increase the value because that's not the real value of the XFC because it's 1200 satoshi each XFC when I remembered I purchased this coin and almost 2 years from now.
Hooray! FootballCoin's back! Thanks for everyone's diligent patience. The FootballCoin developers have successfully completed updates to the game. The new features have been implemented as had previously been announced. Your account will now display a section for your assets, your orders, and additional information about player selection in the upcoming match.

Don't forget to join the free FootballCoin contests for a chance to win XFC cryprocurrency prizes. As you are used to by now, we are covering the best of what European football has to offer.

Also, check out our blog and social media presence for information about teams, players and contests. For our fantacalcio fans, we have just updated our Serie A scouting tips.

Wishing fantasy managers all the best in the contests ahead!  Smiley
legendary
Thanks for everyone's patience! As we mentioned earlier, we are working on updating some of the features of the game. This is the reason for the site being down.

We should have everything ready within the next days (hopefully by tomorrow) ready to coincide with the start of the European leagues. We're hoping you've been enjoying the international break in the interim.

Well, to be honest, this week was a bit boring. Atl least in terms of gaining some XFC... Grin
So these news sounds great to my ears! Besides any update is a good thing and one step further to the whole project. Cool
Thanks for everyone's patience! As we mentioned earlier, we are working on updating some of the features of the game. This is the reason for the site being down.

We should have everything ready within the next days (hopefully by tomorrow) ready to coincide with the start of the European leagues. We're hoping you've been enjoying the international break in the interim.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
We have an important update that we like to share! FootballCoin has begun testing a number of important updates. As a consequence, the contests feature will be unavailable for a few days. We have decided to run the tests now, in the international break, as there are no active league games.

The game will be again available, three days before the start of the league games featured in FootballCoin

The features being tested which will be added to the game include:

- A "My Assets" button displaying a full list of assets owned by the user.
- A "My Orders" button displaying all of the active offers for cards
- An added feature that will display the status of the players as shown on the official squad list that is published one hour before the game. This will be available for the matches set to begin. The starting players will receive a green mark, substitutes a yellow mark, unused players a red mark.

I see! I was curious about that there was no contests available. There is the reason. Good, anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: