Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 57. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Whats the latest update on the new blockchain devs?

Are you at a stage yet where you can give an approx realistic date at least?

The release date was provided already.
15 january everything should be ready, OCTA said.

Good man cheers must have missed the post

yes. You welcome.

I hope it will not be postponed by another weeks.(again)
People will get mad again!!

Fingers crossed.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

yes. You welcome.

I hope it will not be postponed by another weeks.(again)
People will get mad again!!

Activity: 115

Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Holiday ended now its time for some work. Hopefully we will see improvements on this month. At least new blockchain.

Even if having nothing new, we have the free coin winning the contents.

New free entry contests being organized almost every single day.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Holiday ended now its time for some work. Hopefully we will see improvements on this month. At least new blockchain.

Even if having nothing new, we have the free coin winning the contents.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This project seems very interesting. Playing a game and winning at the same time is gorgeous!
It's impossible not to want to play the more that cryptocurrencies can be found everywhere!!
Activity: 116
Happy New Year, FootballCoin team!
Hope 2018 will be the year of XFCCOIN! I foresee this currency a future like the one of bitcoin!!
For me it is great project and it is future of sports. Looking forward how this project will be developed and implemented. Good luck to DEvs and Happy New Year! Ho-Ho

Thanks for the vote of confidence! We certainly believe that the future of sports will include at least some of the aspects found in a game like FootballCoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me it is great project and it is future of sports. Looking forward how this project will be developed and implemented. Good luck to DEvs and Happy New Year! Ho-Ho
Activity: 129
Happy New Year to everyone <3!
Hope all the best for XFCCOIN.
I'm so excited to see the latest updates <3
I've won some XFC on holiday <3

Happy New Year, man ! It will be a good year for crypto ! I've won some XFC too ! Good luck  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Happy New Year to everyone <3!
Hope all the best for XFCCOIN.
I'm so excited to see the latest updates <3
I've won some XFC on holiday <3
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Happy new year to all!  I want to know when the footballcoin really exchanges site because we are waiting to much longer. Tell us do you have plan to list footballcoin  or not?  Many investor invest to this coin still waiting so I think this time to footballcoin become tradable.  I like footballcoin but I think it's big disadvantages this happen because 6 months ago the ICO ends but until now theres no exchanges site.  Any exchanges site is better even it's small exchanges site after list to that you can next stel big exchanges site like bittrex or poloniex.  You lose future investor and you lose us! Suggestion only We different opinion I dont say that but I think this is too much.

Your question has been answered already if you only do a back read or hit them up on their telegram then you'll get your answer quick.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Happy new year to all!  I want to know when the footballcoin really exchanges site because we are waiting to much longer. Tell us do you have plan to list footballcoin  or not?  Many investor invest to this coin still waiting so I think this time to footballcoin become tradable.  I like footballcoin but I think it's big disadvantages this happen because 6 months ago the ICO ends but until now theres no exchanges site.  Any exchanges site is better even it's small exchanges site after list to that you can next stel big exchanges site like bittrex or poloniex.  You lose future investor and you lose us! Suggestion only We different opinion I dont say that but I think this is too much.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
when we can exchange or trade the coin XFC
why need much longer time?
Activity: 125
Happy new year all! May 2018 be the year in which the FootballCoin revolution sets off.

I believe this project will be among the cryptocurrencies people will hear a lot from now on.
PS. It's not too late to be an investor. (Buy now or cry later  Grin )
Happy New Year's everyone!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Happy new year and may all your wishes come true.

Happy New Year.  With XFC, we can.
Pages:
Jump to: