Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 60. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What I most want to know is when the project will be on the stock exchange. When I first joined the project, I participated in the project very early. It has been very promising. But the progress of the project is far beyond my expectation, and it has not been on the stock exchange. I have no patience
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
An UPDATE to the current STATUS.

The exchange has been delivered this week and also the coins have been, kind of, delivered.
The blockchain has been delivered as well so we have deployed the updated software and safety features on our side.
We have also been audited by a 3rd party for security and we passed the security audit without any changes needed.

We were prepared to do the swap and distribute the coins in a way that would make our investors very happy (I think).

We couldn't do the swap and launch the exchange because there are some settings that makes it unusable. We need that ANX change those settings and only after that we will proceed with the swap and launching the exchange.

We have to wait that ANX makes the necessary changes in the exchange.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 92
hi, its me the crazy guy; congrats to octa and footballcoin for the progress. I would suggest a big facebook and google campaign , banners on coindesk,cointelegraph,bitcoin.com and in even have sites about crypto news where i will advertise for free with all the complaint i did, only provide me banners octa. A rush to take the top banner on coinmarketcap asap, if possible christmas vacation would be best. I know you guys might not be 100 % ready but you wont get a better window to really start the game before the worldcup, people wont all come same time. Christmas vacation would be the best time to start your campaigns and all can be set up in a day, like today would be a good day to do these move.  Also there are way to many stadiums, you guys have to do something about it
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
FootballCoin official twitter just posted this announcement
https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin/status/943520915001954304

It's indeed a warning, but the way I see it, the exchange is on its way to us!!! Sorry guys, cannot help to hide my excitement!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Finally! It was about time, I'm waiting from months to sell my tokens anywhere!

As the old saying goes, "the results will be worth the wait". Smiley
We will post some more information explaining our decisions to go ahead with things in the way that we did. Thank you once more!

Good news.

I bought a lot of player cards with my XFC which was bought in ICO.
How can I benefit from it?

The best benefit is to use them in your selected teams and play in contests. You have more chances to win with high rank players in your teams.
You can put them on sell in-game market, there are a few players sold out there (Totti, Asensio... ) so others can buy them.
You can wait to be released the "lease market" and after that you can lease them to others.
It's your own decision and strategy how do you want to benefit of them. My players bought in ICO recovered more than half of their price from contests prizes...so don't keep them lazy on the bench  Wink

GL/GT

I indeed use them in the contests. It looks that I am not good at the match. The win chance is not good for me...sad...
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
If they open the finished product in new year that would be one of the greatest gift for ICO investors. I hope everything is ready just like you said and you just made small upgrades before show the product. It's very exciting that finally we have in last run for this marathon.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

It's indeed a warning, but the way I see it, the exchange is on its way to us!!! Sorry guys, cannot help to hide my excitement!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We will post some more information explaining our decisions to go ahead with things in the way that we did. Thank you once more!

Good news.

The best benefit is to use them in your selected teams and play in contests. You have more chances to win with high rank players in your teams.
You can put them on sell in-game market, there are a few players sold out there (Totti, Asensio... ) so others can buy them.
You can wait to be released the "lease market" and after that you can lease them to others.
It's your own decision and strategy how do you want to benefit of them. My players bought in ICO recovered more than half of their price from contests prizes...so don't keep them lazy on the bench  Wink

GL/GT
legendary
Is it possible for me to sell player cards to the system?
legendary

Good news.

Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Since the update  I can't login to my account and it says my email is not found when trying to recover username. I still have my 12 passphrase password. What's going on? Is there anyway to fix this? Account worked fine two weeks ago

Are you referencing your password for the Counterparty wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Since the update  I can't login to my account and it says my email is not found when trying to recover username. I still have my 12 passphrase password. What's going on? Is there anyway to fix this? Account worked fine two weeks ago
I tried it myself and I can login to my wallet if the pass phrase is not working at all then you can contact support or visit their forums for an answer this is what the site says when you cannot login to your wallet anymore, also waiting for the token swap as announced.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

This is indeed a good news it's about time after a very long wait I almost forgot I have a footballcoin I sometimes forgot to drop here for an update, because it's always been old news lately, now I will check daily for the coming coin swap update, I hope every holder will get the news even though it's a holiday.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
ah shit i forgot with XFCCOIN,when can sell XFCCOIN?
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

Activity: 322
Welcome,
does anyone want to join me? I'm about to prepare lawsuit against footballcoin. I invested 10 BTC into that coin and after almost half a year they still keep repeating the same mantra "soon".  My patience is over. They didn't even add exchange. I changed my 10 BTC into useless shitcoin, that i can't even sell, because there is no exchange and those guys're probably swimming on panama for my money. It's pure scam, like onecoin
Maybe you did not invest bitcoin at all. You need a little more patience.

Be patient, you stupid fool. Is this news coming out soon? Then Russia's world cup is coming in 2018. Don't you feel that the price of XFC will fly up soon?

As he said, he invested so much in 10BTC that even if XFC traded, even if Russia's World Cup came in 2018, though it had all these positive effects, it might not keep up with the recent increase in BTC. So it's still worthy of sympathy, but it's the capital market, giving you infinite hope and leaving you with unlimited regrets.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
hi all.

I just used dev site to experience the wallet.

found some new features.

#1. need bind  your phone to use 2-step verification .

#2. transfer in/out  super fast  ( test net miner build statu cost a lit time).

#3. transfer fee i  see is 0.00 !!!!.

http://www.z4a.net/images/2017/12/21/WechatIMG90.jpg
http://www.z4a.net/images/2017/12/21/WechatIMG91.jpg
http://www.z4a.net/images/2017/12/21/WechatIMG92.jpg
Activity: 289
Welcome,
does anyone want to join me? I'm about to prepare lawsuit against footballcoin. I invested 10 BTC into that coin and after almost half a year they still keep repeating the same mantra "soon".  My patience is over. They didn't even add exchange. I changed my 10 BTC into useless shitcoin, that i can't even sell, because there is no exchange and those guys're probably swimming on panama for my money. It's pure scam, like onecoin
Maybe you did not invest bitcoin at all. You need a little more patience.

Be patient, you stupid fool. Is this news coming out soon? Then Russia's world cup is coming in 2018. Don't you feel that the price of XFC will fly up soon?
Activity: 336
FootballCoin, the fans market in the world is huge. Next year, it will usher in a good opportunity for Russia to develop the world cup. XFC is probably one of the most profitable encrypted coins in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: