Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 77. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I find it hilarious that cryptokitties has about 10x as many twitter followers as Footballcoin.  Football might be the most popular sport in the world, but apparently it's not nearly as interesting as digital cats being sold at outrageous prices.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello December! So what I got so far is this:

1. The blockchain is ready.
 2. The exchange is in the final phase of testing.
 3. Security of the exchange is being tested.

All this sounds like good news to me, so I'm guessing it's going to be a Christmas present?!

i hope so too, we want a exchange!

This is indeed a good present to all investor and supporters the platform is doing great, once wallet and exchange are ready, everything will explode and will get his coin into the top 500 in coinmarketcap and that would be a good start for this project.
Activity: 34
I see lots of football related updates on twitter.

Any chance of some news regarding exchange/blockchain.

gaming clearly works on blockchain, just look at cryptokitties Shocked Shocked

https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-digital-kittens-clogging-ethereums-blockchain/?utm_content=buffereb577&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Gaming works on blockchain as long as the scalability problems are solved. We already faced those problems on the counterparty platform and now, as expected they are growing on the ethereum network.

In spite of all FUD and accusations, we need to build a safe and scalable solution for Footballcoin. It takes time on any blockchain to doing that.
We are sorry for the delays and the mistakes we've made but we are honestly and constantly working on building a long lasting solution for the Footballcoin platform.

But the blockchain is totally finished now, correct?  It is only the exchange that is having additional security measures added and then everything will be ready to launch?
Activity: 56

https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-digital-kittens-clogging-ethereums-blockchain/?utm_content=buffereb577&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Gaming works on blockchain as long as the scalability problems are solved. We already faced those problems on the counterparty platform and now, as expected they are growing on the ethereum network.

In spite of all FUD and accusations, we need to build a safe and scalable solution for Footballcoin. It takes time on any blockchain to doing that.
We are sorry for the delays and the mistakes we've made but we are honestly and constantly working on building a long lasting solution for the Footballcoin platform.

This is the best decision for this kind of situations! Keep up the good work! Good job for all of you!
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

Just found out about cryptokitties. i think it s the perfect example how sometimes you win and sometimes you learn. in this case is a proof that a successful crypto project cannot live on the blockchain of another project. And this is the perfect illustration of what a good project's outcome could look like, if it isn;t backed up by its infrastructure.

I believe this stands as a proof that footballcoin has a better chance than ever to succeed. The team has thought of the future of the game. A game which has to keep running, in which transactions are easy and fast to make, and this shows they have a vision of the game. The team that has built this has thought about this overflowing situations and is working on a solution to overcome this. And that solution is their own blockchain. I must say, this decision can only build trust, because one cannot simply get so involved if they don't believe in this.
 And that is what a good investment looks like.

Well said. The success of cryptokitties and the related strain it put on the ethereum blockchain has the potential to bring good attention for xfc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

All this sounds like good news to me, so I'm guessing it's going to be a Christmas present?!

i hope so too, we want a exchange!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10

Just found out about cryptokitties. i think it s the perfect example how sometimes you win and sometimes you learn. in this case is a proof that a successful crypto project cannot live on the blockchain of another project. And this is the perfect illustration of what a good project's outcome could look like, if it isn;t backed up by its infrastructure.

I believe this stands as a proof that footballcoin has a better chance than ever to succeed. The team has thought of the future of the game. A game which has to keep running, in which transactions are easy and fast to make, and this shows they have a vision of the game. The team that has built this has thought about this overflowing situations and is working on a solution to overcome this. And that solution is their own blockchain. I must say, this decision can only build trust, because one cannot simply get so involved if they don't believe in this.
 And that is what a good investment looks like.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Well, it looks like November was a disappointment for us.  Hopefully we will not be saying the same thing about December when January gets here.   Embarrassed

If they can start running exchange until new year that would be excellent. People lost interest to the game because they think coins are worthless. They need to see something that coins are actually worth something. Then you can see more players in the game.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
I see so many football managers games on Google store with million downloads and in none of them we can win money. I wonder where XFC will take us!!!
5-10$... when we're on bittrex - that's how steemit was.
top 10 crypto

You realize a basic card costs 1000 XFC, that means you are saying it would cost $5000-10000 for a basic card? Unless XFC changes their pricing model, it would never reach those heights.
why not! a bunch of kitties worth more than $100k: https://kittysales.herokuapp.com, Messi and Neymar should worth more than $1m  Grin
Activity: 129

Wow, very good decission ! Nice to see you working constantly for the platform  Tongue
Activity: 319
Merit: 251

Activity: 125

Activity: 68

Activity: 40
Well, it looks like November was a disappointment for us.  Hopefully we will not be saying the same thing about December when January gets here.   Embarrassed
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
This thread has more sockpuppets then Sesame street.

Hey cheer up  I am not a sock puppet I am one of the holders and I am already here long before this thread was created I am following and posting here because I want to see how my investment is going since there is still no exchange we really need to push the team to keep the project going.

Agree ,need push . world cup not waiting .. there are a lot  need done before  world cup. Had already  loseing  much time.  if this release quick .

it's very good sign.   by the way  cryptokitties is so hot .

No worries. And thanks. Feedback, whatever type it is, makes us grow as a project. Yes, there will be a lot of hard work being put into the project in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Project delays can be understood. I think blockchain wallets have to go live in December. The team still needs to work hard.
Activity: 58

Hey cheer up  I am not a sock puppet I am one of the holders and I am already here long before this thread was created I am following and posting here because I want to see how my investment is going since there is still no exchange we really need to push the team to keep the project going.

Agree ,need push . world cup not waiting .. there are a lot  need done before  world cup. Had already  loseing  much time.  if this release quick .

it's very good sign.   by the way  cryptokitties is so hot .
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Hey cheer up  I am not a sock puppet I am one of the holders and I am already here long before this thread was created I am following and posting here because I want to see how my investment is going since there is still no exchange we really need to push the team to keep the project going.
Activity: 52
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Larry David is hilarious. That's something we can agree on  Cheesy Did you know he was the inspiration for George Constanza in Seinfeld?  Smiley

But yes. The project is quite complex and has required a long period of time to ensure everything is done right. We apologize for the delay.
Pages:
Jump to: