Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 73. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
hi dev,
    if  this is not  a scam project ,may be you can do a buy back before exchange release   and destroy the coins .

this will make xfc more valueable good for everyone  . no more screaming.
Activity: 58
Many issues with this game now.

They say you can build a team upon the blockchain, yet players are randomly changed from position to position.

2 EXAMPLES.   I bought immobile and gomes (lazio,atalanta).   Both listed in midfield.      Both players have been changed to forwards, midway through season.

Basically building a team is pointless as a third party can change the rules! at any given time!!!

Thus completly centralised.   Nothing to do with cards on blockchain.

The position of the players is supplied by Sportradar together with the data. We can only check if this is a mistake (and if so correct it) or if it is the position declared by the respective teams for their players.

LOL both players were listed in midfield now they are forwards, i can prove this with screenshots as the player ive mentioned have won contest in both positions...

Point i was trying to make is the players/cards are NOT on the blockchain!!

The player cards are on the blockchain and the info linked to each of them is supplied through an API by sportradar - each player has its own cryptotoken and it is matched with the corresponding info that is of course changing with every match.

hi  octa,
     through twitter it said :

That is something we cannot predict. The market will set the price. However, #XFC will never be exchanged for less than 1200 Satoshi.

Let me rectify this.
 1 #XFC was sold a for 1200 Satoshi during ICO. After ICO, One unit of XFCCOIN was promised to be set at a minimum of 1350 Satoshi.

what does this mean ?

Is this means  team will not sell there coins at 1200 Satoshi or  team will buy back at 1200 Satoshi ?

IT things you can't promise but this you do promised .Community needs confidence
Activity: 32
AND YES I AM SHOUTING! I MEAN WTF!!!! AFTER LEADING US ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE FOR OVER 7 MONTHS WE ARE BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED FROM OR EVEN MORE STEPS BACKWARDS. MONEY AINT EASY TO GATHER. I PUT MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS PROJECT!!! FOR GOD SAKE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHY ARE YOU TREATING INVESTORS LIKE A MULE. I AM FRUSTRATED AND HAVE HAD IT! I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE. I JUST CAN'T
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
I think you guys need to stop doing everything and finish the blockchain. Without a decent market all coins are useless. I invest on this and i cant trade. Counterparty is useless.
Anyone who is ready to take action against this people should team up with me. Let's tackle this problem head on and put an end to this shit.
Oh please! They tactically dodge any exchange related question and answer those related to the game. I am also now convinced that something is terribly wrong somewhere. I hereby demand to have my original investment back in btc. I am no longer interested in this.
Finally if you are a scam project put an end to it all and let's have some closure. This is not healthy to any sane minded individual.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I think that the devs scammers would put them selfs on risk while online active everyday, so I think this is not a scam. I've seen scam ICO before, team with a false identities disapeared after ICO, there is no point to continue scamming for 6months after ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Everyone is waiting for the official exchange. I think this project has a very good product and I hope in the future people can watch XFC as a place to entertain because I love football and want blockchain technology to be applied in the market.
Activity: 68
Media Contact
Contact Name: Octavian Batca
Contact Email: [email protected]

Is this link to support still active?
BTW your about us "management" link on football coin page still showing "This page is currently under construction".

Quite different from the devs of cryptokitties who announced themselves in rainbow t shirts at an event and constantly openly discuss a project that required no ico.

Its been a long time they should have updated that this project has been online for 9 months already and many ico are launching everyday but they post who are the dev and what are their expertise, the team of footballcoin should also do that.

Theyve no reason to hide in the shadows, unless......
Activity: 12
If there are still any people here that are confident in this project and want to buy some XFC super cheap (name your price) before the exchange eventually gets here, just PM me and I can probably supply any amount you want.  I'm ready to move on, even at a huge loss.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
BTW your about us "management" link on football coin page still showing "This page is currently under construction".

Quite different from the devs of cryptokitties who announced themselves in rainbow t shirts at an event and constantly openly discuss a project that required no ico.

Its been a long time they should have updated that this project has been online for 9 months already and many ico are launching everyday but they post who are the dev and what are their expertise, the team of footballcoin should also do that.

They say you can build a team upon the blockchain, yet players are randomly changed from position to position.

2 EXAMPLES.   I bought immobile and gomes (lazio,atalanta).   Both listed in midfield.      Both players have been changed to forwards, midway through season.

Basically building a team is pointless as a third party can change the rules! at any given time!!!

The position of the players is supplied by Sportradar together with the data. We can only check if this is a mistake (and if so correct it) or if it is the position declared by the respective teams for their players.

LOL both players were listed in midfield now they are forwards, i can prove this with screenshots as the player ive mentioned have won contest in both positions...

The player cards are on the blockchain and the info linked to each of them is supplied through an API by sportradar - each player has its own cryptotoken and it is matched with the corresponding info that is of course changing with every match.

OK just for fairness you should explain at the begining that players you buy may end up in a different positions, that are of no use to you during the season.....  football fans would never bother playing.

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

Example.   The cryptokitties cannot be changed as they have been issued upon the blockchain.    This card is truly your own.

XFC cards can be moved via a third party,   you see???

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Hey it's already December 9 . I need exact date when the XFC will become tradable? I think 6 months of waiting is enough . Many participants here are still waiting and I hopr you answer my question. I hope it become tradable in this year not in 2018.

I want to ask some question also how much is the price of each XFC before it's 1200 satoshi but the increase bitcoin it is the same price or maybe it will increase also?
Pages:
Jump to: