Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 84. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 263
@Footballcoin manager.

November is about to end!

Is blockchain ready for synching all the wallets?

Just answer Yes or No.

You must answer this one because thats what terms of business says when you interact with the customer.

So plz. . .

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It seems like the team only answers questions thats favorable to their position.

1. when will be able to move bitcoin out of your wallet?

2. will our coins automatically be transferred from the counterparty wallet to the new one coming?

3. why arent the ico investors being rewarded for their patience. this coin shouldve been released months ago and the team is basically saying deal with it. hell bitcoin is almost double in price. an airdrop shouldve been issued.

4.  some of us are investors. we dont care to play the game. it seems like the team just wants us to play. some of us could careless about playing. we're investors not gamblers. its a huge difference.

5. do we have any definitive dates on anything. i see people mentioning november. where are you getting that information from. the team seems to be speaking in coded language which could mean anything.

come on...do better!

Hi there. I believe most of the information was covered in previous threads. No need to worry. I can understand that there is quite a big volume of info and it is hard to research everything. Let me try and answer in a nutshell.

The new Blockchain and wallet service are being tested. They are in the last phase of testing and we are looking towards a November release. Is the time needed for testing important? Absolutely. It's vital we have everything done right and there are no errors involved.

As mentioned previously, the service will allow you to transfer currency into the wallet, to buy and sell XFC. The trade can be made into a number of different cryptocurrencies.

We believe that we have a well-thought-out project, developed on a good platform and therefore it should benefit all of our investors.

The suggestion to play the game was made as something that may benefit all users, help them earn XFC currency (possibly for free) and get accustomed to the platform that we are working on actively each day. Of course, you can choose not to do so.

I can understand that certain aspects of the project may not have been to your liking personally. We are open to hearing feedback. However, we are also responsible for making decisions for our entire community and developing the project in a way that will make the investment of everyone valuable over time.  Wink Thank you for your interest and for your feedback.

Did you promise new Blockchain in November? Where he ? How many can be cheated the investors? Though one time give a concrete answer?
Activity: 92
yes it would have took not more than a few days , but hey , i gave too much , lolll, i dont believe anything from them anymore, hey november is fn finish and dont expect something on the 31 because theire is no 31 st , its like waiting for santa claus , fn didnt they told you he doenst exist
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
It's a good investment project. You do not have to be this late. The only thing that makes sense is that you go to the ETH chain.
I PLAY THE GAME!!! FREE CONTESTS!!! WON XFC!!! SOLD ON DEX !!!  I DONT SEE  HOW THIS IS SCAM!!!!
PLAY THE GAME WIN XFC!!!!

AND MORE!!!  XFC IS PAYING  TO ANX INTERNATIONAL FOR BUILDING XFC BLOCKCHAIN!!!

I PLAY THE GAME !!! HAVE 15 OF THE THE TOP 30 PLAYERS IN THE WORLD AND MOST IN TOP 10 !!!! I KNOW SOCCER !!!!! I DONT WIN SFC AT ALL WITH STAR TEAM !!!! CANT SELL ON DEX SINCE I BOUGHT 15 5 STAR PLAYERS AND OLD TRATTFORD AND SANTIAGO BERNABEU , SINCE THESE IDIOT NOT DOING AS SAID I DONT DO MONEY FROM ANY AND ON TOP IF I DONT PLAY GAME MY STADIUM LOOK LIKE SHIT SINCE ITS THE MANAGER THAT MAKES THE STARS AND LOOK SO NO POINT IN BUYING A STADIUM AS AN INVESTMENT AND IF YOU DONT PLAY !!!!  THEY HIDE IN BACK OF FAKE COMPANY, THINK ABOUT HOW IT COULD TURN IN FRONT OF GOVERMENT, THIS IS NOT BITCONNECT NOR BITCOIN SO NO REASON TO HIDE EXCEPT IF PLANNING AN ESCAPE , SINCE MONTHS THEY MAKE PROMISE ONLY TO KEEP US ON HOLD BUT HEY , IF WE NEED A TEZOS SITUATION AND THE COPS AND THE PROJECT FUCK BECAUSE I COMPLAINT TO THE COPS, I DONT CARE, ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK AT THIS POINT BY ANY WAY ... 
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
the project was a very long time ago. was forgotten. I forgot. maybe one day the stock market enters. we can sell the coins and we won that gift.
Activity: 115
at least confido issued a letter that they will refund, footballcoin is a major scam

I PLAY THE GAME!!! FREE CONTESTS!!! WON XFC!!! SOLD ON DEX !!!  I DONT SEE  HOW THIS IS SCAM!!!!

AND is PAYING with your money jamesweb... Thanks
Activity: 115
at least confido issued a letter that they will refund, footballcoin is a major scam

Activity: 112
Bitcoins backed by a football manager? Hmm, in case those ones will be defined as the new cryptocurrency, why not?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
wow , so much bullshit, decided to let them the end of the months because a cops investigation could stop everything like tezos but isee its a real joke, again fake promise to keep any investigation to start , since months they are delaying on top of not being able to register a legit company, answering in the thread that you answered these fake company insinuation you already answered previously when in fact you didnt, its the last week of november, you need to register a company and launch as you stated would be finally in november, if not i will do a legit complaint against you and the funny thing is we will have find you before that, i have 2 bounty in the darkweb on your ass to find you, let me tell you they will , so if you dont execute , or hey refund me is also an option but thieves dont refund lolll, i will complaint to the autorithy but will already tell them where you are , your hiding his good has one hacker said but they will find you , you stole 7.52 bitcoin from the wrong guy, you have no idea how far i will go after that, you damm liarr, 2 screenshots of a fake sfx wallet probaly take 2 hours to make by a programmer, people are so easy to fool by congrating you when its total bullshit, its the only thing they showed since they talk about progress guys, wake up, now they will ask programmer to do a new one cause i complaint, keep on hiding who you are, im sure credit card company ,banks and major company will accept doing business with anonymous fake compamy, lolll wow youre so dumb, even more then me for putting all in like a fn idiot

i do not forgive, i do not forget ,remember this moto when i will be in your face, cause yes , you will see me at some point i GUARANTEE
their plan looks similar to confido  Cheesy long term scam, they will dump all 800m XFC then run away and delete everything about their exist.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Now we can trade XFC? if yes which exchanger we can trade XFC.Thanks

You can trade XFC at counterparty decentralized exchange but I would wait until the public launch of their own internal exchange.
Actually not since afaik, you can't move out XFC coin which is already in your footballcoin account. You can buy more XFC in the counterparty tho.

BTW, since a new token is being worked on, that means there's be a token swap? I guess that'll take time as long as waiting for the new exchange to come? Why can't xfc be a token which can be listed in other exchanges?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i have 2 bounty in the darkweb on your ass to find you,
You should probably be the one reported to the police
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

You can trade XFC at counterparty decentralized exchange but I would wait until the public launch of their own internal exchange.

Hey is is known when their own internal exchange will be operational? Also, why do they launch their own exchange instead of using others with good liquidity?
wow , so much bullshit, decided to let them the end of the months because a cops investigation could stop everything like tezos but isee its a real joke, again fake promise to keep any investigation to start , since months they are delaying on top of not being able to register a legit company, answering in the thread that you answered these fake company insinuation you already answered previously when in fact you didnt, its the last week of november, you need to register a company and launch as you stated would be finally in november, if not i will do a legit complaint against you and the funny thing is we will have find you before that, i have 2 bounty in the darkweb on your ass to find you, let me tell you they will , so if you dont execute , or hey refund me is also an option but thieves dont refund lolll, i will complaint to the autorithy but will already tell them where you are , your hiding his good has one hacker said but they will find you , you stole 7.52 bitcoin from the wrong guy, you have no idea how far i will go after that, you damm liarr, 2 screenshots of a fake sfx wallet probaly take 2 hours to make by a programmer, people are so easy to fool by congrating you when its total bullshit, its the only thing they showed since they talk about progress guys, wake up, now they will ask programmer to do a new one cause i complaint, keep on hiding who you are, im sure credit card company ,banks and major company will accept doing business with anonymous fake compamy, lolll wow youre so dumb, even more then me for putting all in like a fn idiot

i do not forgive, i do not forget ,remember this moto when i will be in your face, cause yes , you will see me at some point i GUARANTEE
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Go Footballcoin! XFC!!!!!  Very excited for the platform to get up & running!!!

I will be awesome for the devs to do what they said they will do!  Kiss

I'm looking at the test model of the exchange system right now. Simple, easy to use and fault free as far as I can see. Here's a taster.

This looking great for now on. But after this are we able to see xfc on markets too?
Activity: 202
Activity: 153

I'm looking at the test model of the exchange system right now. Simple, easy to use and fault free as far as I can see. Here's a taster.

Are there any plans for other exchanges? like bittrex for example
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

Wow nice picture you got there, i am feeling very excited right now that the result of my patience for many months is about to ripe. It is a good choice that i participated and invest in this coin though i was not able to play anymore even in free rolls that  the game offers. I will play again once the exchange is out. Goodluck and more power to you guys.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
I hope we can use this exchange in short time as well. This is one of the long term investments for me, just like Minexcoin and Boscoin. I'm waiting you three projects since May. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: