Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 85. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Go Footballcoin! XFC!!!!!  Very excited for the platform to get up & running!!!

I will be awesome for the devs to do what they said they will do!  Kiss

I'm looking at the test model of the exchange system right now. Simple, easy to use and fault free as far as I can see. Here's a taster.

It's time to go out to the stock exchange, and not just to show photos from the manikin when the stock market is in December, January, February ... In the year? Either close your site and do not mind people.
Activity: 115

I'm looking at the test model of the exchange system right now. Simple, easy to use and fault free as far as I can see. Here's a taster.

Ok. Cool. Who decides when the service will go public if for you everything is going "fault free"Huh

Greetings
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Activity: 116
I do not know why the developers up till now have not released the exchange. The last picture about testing they posted was done in September and I am VERY SURE that they are done testing by now. SO the question now is, what is holding the release. Developers/CEO what exactly are you waiting for?HuhHuhHuh?? Better come out clean and stop fooling people here

Even me, that I am quite new in the crypto world, I understand that what the dev team is trying to do is launch an exchange separate from counterparty . And it's not a usual exchange, it's trying to reduce the charges other people have faced. it is incredible that you can not give a minimal chance to a project.

And for some XFCCOIN you've received, I do not understand why this rush to change them Huh C'mon it's not like you are starving and you are waiting for XFCCOIN to be listed on the exchange.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I do not know why the developers up till now have not released the exchange. The last picture about testing they posted was done in September and I am VERY SURE that they are done testing by now. SO the question now is, what is holding the release. Developers/CEO what exactly are you waiting for?HuhHuhHuh?? Better come out clean and stop fooling people here
Activity: 58
devs should update some news ,let us be more exciting . Grin  last day of this week . Roll Eyes
Activity: 13

Activity: 71
I hope this is it that footballcoon will be tradable and for sure you we will earn a lot of profit in the future. When the exact date the footballcoin release to the market? Im very excited to see that. I hope also the price of footballcoin will become 2000 satoshi each in the first day when release it.
Seeing how the things are gonna go, I think and hope that it'll become more than 2000 satoshi  Cheesy

Thanks. I like your optimism. Yes, I think it will go very well.
Activity: 56
I hope this is it that footballcoon will be tradable and for sure you we will earn a lot of profit in the future. When the exact date the footballcoin release to the market? Im very excited to see that. I hope also the price of footballcoin will become 2000 satoshi each in the first day when release it.
Seeing how the things are gonna go, I think and hope that it'll become more than 2000 satoshi  Cheesy
Activity: 116
any  news? Grin just  three day left this week

That's what usually happens Tuesdays, yes  Grin

Updates today concerning contests in European competitions, with plenty of opportunities to win XFCCOIN https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/.

When we have updates regarding the exchange we will post it here. No need to worry about that.  Smiley

I have joined in all of them.
To win.

So did I.
Hope I'll win this time because the results of my teams in Champions League were a disaster. Hope for better results in Europa League!
Activity: 125
I win constantly in the game, not too much, but enough to keep me in the game. The exchange is coming, I tend to say, seeing what is happening in the projects.

Nothing is sure, ever. But bad things tend to happen only when people don't live up to their promises. Still a believer of XFC.
Any news about Footballcoin (XFCCOIN) Launch?ICO end long ago.

I think you can trade now.

You can trade using the Counterparty platform if you are in a hurry.
You can also take advantage of the in-game market if you are looking to buy/sell game assets.
Shortly you will be able to trade much more easily, with few transactions costs and great speed using the Digital Tokens exchange service.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
any  news? Grin just  three day left this week

That's what usually happens Tuesdays, yes  Grin

Updates today concerning contests in European competitions, with plenty of opportunities to win XFCCOIN https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/.

When we have updates regarding the exchange we will post it here. No need to worry about that.  Smiley

I have joined in all of them.
To win.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

I think you can trade now.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
What kind of marketing can we expect when the blockchain is finished?

Well getting into exchange is a marketing itself there is no market yet for footballcoin because buying and selling is hard without a steady wallet and blockchain, so first thing first let's launch the wallet and the blockchain first and everything will take care of itself.
Activity: 88
What kind of marketing can we expect when the blockchain is finished?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

Just do a back read that question is becoming very redundant, I seldom comment here but I make sure that I follow this thread because I also invested in this coin but posting this kind of question is very useless when the devs always update us on the development of footballcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 19
I know about this project from the very beginning and, just like I said before, I was pretty skeptical until I came to win XFCCOIN. I do not understand why everybody is so impatient and hurry to throw with mud. I have read comments on the forum and people who really have a lot of coins have found variants to exchange them on the exchange, but with some xfc in their wallet, I do not understand why the rush, especially since the dev team is making great progress, which we can see here on the forum.

Let's give them a chance and wait for that exchange to appear.

As long as this currency has a separate exchange, we can not expect things to go very fast.

Some of the investors are pissed over this near fatal short sighted flaw of using BTC network has locked them out of their investments.  Had XFC told us at the time of the ICO that we would be locked out of our investment for six months, I doubt any of us would have bought a single coin, even those of us who planned to hodl for years.

This whole thing was brought on by XFC's piss poor planning and they need to own that.   They also need to make it up to the investors who have financially suffered because of XFC's actions by compensating the investors who's BTC has dramatically gone up in value since the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: