Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 89. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Blake2s, have problems in POS+pow as far as I know. Good skunk, but I do not know how he deals with Masternod
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
can anyone help me understand why my masternode keeps stopping and i have to go back and start it again?

Master Node Specs
Activates at Block 3441 <----

How many coins do you need to set up a masternode?

1000 coins
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
can anyone help me understand why my masternode keeps stopping and i have to go back and start it again?

Master Node Specs

How many coins do you need to set up a masternode?
Activity: 37

Master Node Specs
Activity: 31
Activity: 224
new pool xios

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

accept nice hash and mining rig rental diff on port  :3840

stratum+tcp://109.235.67.6:3840
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Why does my MasterNode Keep disappearing from the list?

I keep having to go back in and start it again. Can anyone help?

hey there,

not sure but dev said that master nodes are working after block 3341 or so.

@dev

nice project.... wish you and your coin a good future

greetz Alex

Yeah just some nodes are running for 11 hours but mine is always 0h0m and then stops its self.

What is everyone setting as there reward percentage when creating their MasterNode?
Activity: 171
kiramine.com

hey there,

not sure but dev said that master nodes are working after block 3341 or so.

@dev

nice project.... wish you and your coin a good future

greetz Alex

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Here we go guys! 1333 XIOS reward ended. Cheesy
Price is 40x now. Grin

Grin   Grin

XIOS is going to be huge! It's a shame, mass asics got involved very early to push poor miners like me, but still, i believe in this coin.

Once the master-nodes becomes active, then watch the price spike up like a teenager having a boner!  Grin

We need to start a campaign to get others involved in this project and grow the community.

Masternodes will have a limited impact in the long term, especially when it seems to already be price in right now. The novelty has gone, and the security benefits ahead of the expected risks. All the same, it cannot hurt prospects of such a young altcoin.

But oh, if only more alts would learn to be more ASIC resistant from the beginning, or it will just be the same group of miners controlling large bags at every exchange.

If you can't play, don't play ball.

It doesn't matter. if it's ASIC resistant, then it will be GPU mining farms in china that will dominate.

No matter what. the little people will always be behind the farms and super investors. simple as that.

Guy buys a 1300 bucks scrypt miner(before bitmain bumped the price) or a guy spends like 5 K on a 6GPU mining rig. Both people are small people buying a normal thing.

People with single or dual GPU rigs will never be able to get good results.

And you know. mining rig rentals.

Activity: 185
"ASIC resistant" is meaningless as long as investors are willing to pay 3x the market value of the hashrate to speculate on sub satoshi coins... and rent massive hash from nicehash to dominate the mining of new coins that they like.

Hopefully the market will correct as people realize that spending .5 btc to mine every new altcoin isn't a great investment strategy?

Don't worry bro most of the guys on here have ROI'd there L3's and just waiting for the pump now
Activity: 45
"ASIC resistant" is meaningless as long as investors are willing to pay 3x the market value of the hashrate to speculate on sub satoshi coins... and rent massive hash from nicehash to dominate the mining of new coins that they like.

Hopefully the market will correct as people realize that spending .5 btc to mine every new altcoin isn't a great investment strategy?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588

this happened but no staking I have seen yet.

This. Dev please update us on the status of staking when you get a chance.

After block 1440 i also had some not accepted blocks . Atm i got 2 pos rewards of 0.33333334 XIOS .
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
And what is the difference in reward between normal staking, and a masternode? I'm getting .333 stakes, but it looks like masternodes get the same?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Here we go guys! 1333 XIOS reward ended. Cheesy
Price is 40x now. Grin

Grin   Grin

XIOS is going to be huge! It's a shame, mass asics got involved very early to push poor miners like me, but still, i believe in this coin.

Once the master-nodes becomes active, then watch the price spike up like a teenager having a boner!  Grin

We need to start a campaign to get others involved in this project and grow the community.

Masternodes will have a limited impact in the long term, especially when it seems to already be price in right now. The novelty has gone, and the security benefits ahead of the expected risks. All the same, it cannot hurt prospects of such a young altcoin.

But oh, if only more alts would learn to be more ASIC resistant from the beginning, or it will just be the same group of miners controlling large bags at every exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
So dev, it might be abit premature but you should start writing down a guide on how to setup masternodes.

Also can you explain what is up with the 10+ "mined" transactions that showed up but arent accepted
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
zero replies from dev :V

Sorry, been working with exchange operators. Whats up?
Pages:
Jump to: