Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 84. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Tried to set up the Windows VPS and still has issues, I think the MN might have issues with using Windows. Linux seems to work fine.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I hope people won't dump when it hits on good exchanges.

They will

People say that about every single coin, and it's true, even BTC gets dumped once every few months. The good coins bounce back though when people buy the dips.

If XIOS goes back below 1000 sat anytime soon, I'm buying a shitload.

I don't know why people obsess on the daily ups and downs, they'll give themselves a heart attack at 40. Haven't people learned yet that hodl is how you make real money in crypto trading, that and don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

Seriously, people should relax more and do the garden or something and stop worrying about who will do what, especially with good coins that won't reach their potential for years.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

They will
Right... 99% people will dump... There is another thing, if miners hold the coins then it won't get any investor... So no dumping will cause lack of investors... That's true enough also... After all miners are not pumpers... Cheesy
Activity: 31
Althoug I set up masternode yesterday,I will probably get a 6 XIOS masternode reward per a day.
It’s not much.

That seems pretty good to me, that's 0.6% in a day, and won't you be getting transaction fees as well when the network gets busier?
Yep,the reward rate of 0.6% in a day sounds good.
I need to set up masternode at least x10 to get enough reward.
Activity: 190
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer

Time will tell.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Althoug I set up masternode yesterday,I will probably get a 6 XIOS masternode reward per a day.
It’s not much.

That seems pretty good to me, that's 0.6% in a day, and won't you be getting transaction fees as well when the network gets busier?
Activity: 31
It’s not much.
no airdrop......

Pretty cool right? lol

No airdrop is the best thing you could have done. I like airdrops and I've been very enthusiastic about some. The problem is that impatient people who don't appreciate what they have dump them hard as soon as they reach any value, because they haven't had to work/pay for what they have. Seen it happen too many times now, it's depressing.
XIOS Developer
No ICO? No airdrop?
Masternode only?lol

Whats wrong with it?  No ICO to waste your money on and NO AIRDROP for people to beg for.

So the only way to get it is by mining. Old fashioned way. Whats the problem?

Cant Thank you enough for saying this! The Old fashion way is Old for a reason!
XIOS Developer
XIOS Developer
dev road map for xios ?
What's special ?

RoapMap coming soon, xios offers affordable masternodes, privacy, 6% staking, and 40mb block sizes for exceptionally fast confirmations. :-)
XIOS Developer
hey there,

@dev: i think you should add exchange on first post on your thread.

greetz Alex
any other exchange or only https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XIOS.htm?

Should be listing with Yobit by today or tom.
XIOS Developer
Please what would you recommend as the best pool to mine this coin.

suprnova check the OP
XIOS Developer
Current price is $0.29054845 in case anyone's wondering.

That's very good for a coin just a few days old, it probably won't be until XIOS is on big exchanges that it gets into the $5-30 range, and then maybe several months/years before it goes to join similar coins like Monero, Dash and Zcash...if it does.

It's got a good low cap on it's side and lightning fast transactions, with staking. I don't see any reason why it can't reach those heights, but it won't do it overnight.

Def. Impressed with the reception of Xios. Lets keep taking it day by day with our progress.
Current price is $0.29054845 in case anyone's wondering.

That's very good for a coin just a few days old, it probably won't be until XIOS is on big exchanges that it gets into the $5-30 range, and then maybe several months/years before it goes to join similar coins like Monero, Dash and Zcash...if it does.

It's got a good low cap on it's side and lightning fast transactions, with staking. I don't see any reason why it can't reach those heights, but it won't do it overnight.

Hey, Mastertrader777, it's not $10 per coin.

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/918374757208416256

It's 5900 Satoshi, coinsmarkets.com have an extra zero on the end.

Whoops, well it felt good for a second..lol

We're not there yet buddy.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Whoops, well it felt good for a second..lol

Pages:
Jump to: