Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 26. (Read 139724 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

IMZ invited me from Reddit (r/Zimbabwe) to use XJO.  I have the MacOSX wallet set up.  He said to post the address:
JfV3Y6FRFt3P4hodJxsdMiA47LzFbdFs32

I'm fairly new to crypto, but have been wanting to learn.  Not sure if my setup is high powered enough for mining (just a Mac and a Linux laptop), but that would be fun to start trying as well.  Any places you all recommend to learn more about getting started?

Morning, Harlanjs! Deep breath.

There are 10,000 XJO in your wallet. That's $U.S.80. They are a gift to the project.

Leave mining for a while.

This thread shall be home base. I understand that our goal is to develop a network of Zimbabwean crypto users.

Next step, get an account at: cryptopia.co.nz (Bookmark the site: it's a security thing) THEN . . . figure out your XJO deposit address, and post it here. I'll loan you some XJO with which to experiment with trading. You will be trading within hours:

so, helping others to set up and secure the wallets of The Zimbabwe Project; figuring out how to get XJO to those folks; getting them Cryptopia accounts; showing them how to trade; getting them accounts here, so we can gather and learn.

IndiaMikeZulu, Western Australia

It took quite a while for my wallet in the Joulecoin-Qt app to sync with the network, but it finally did.

I've gotten set up on cryptopia and my deposit address is: JbRqBk3uu6LbXJ7ti88Zyw9t6PMXbh5RXs

If I'm to be serious about this, I best know what I'm doing.  What resources do you suggest I read to get a better grasp on the basics of crypto trading? 
Activity: 25
that's a serious buy order on Cryptopia.  Shocked  

$5000 Australian

I see a big pump coming. Get your coins and buckle up...

That's me, CME; and I'm anti-p-n-d: working up a stash to use specifically to prevent wild price-swings. EDIT: As best I can.

But more immediately, most of my outfit are shifting out of Bitcoin. I have shifted shop holus bolus to DOGE-XJO. We can shine in coming weeks and months if we manage XJO as a stable high-volume instrument.

You don't want the price to rise?
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

$5000 Australian

That's me, CME; and I'm anti-p-n-d: working up a stash to use specifically to prevent wild price-swings. EDIT: As best I can.

But more immediately, most of my outfit are shifting out of Bitcoin. I have shifted shop holus bolus to DOGE-XJO. We can shine in coming weeks and months if we manage XJO as a stable high-volume instrument.
Activity: 4
Between 100 - 400 sat sell orders mostly dropped/sold below 100's, now road seems empty. It can be last cheap XJO's.

There's a constant order around 100/101/102 sats looking for people to dump into but the sale price has been up near 108-119.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Between 100 - 400 sat sell orders mostly dropped/sold below 100's, now road seems empty. It can be last cheap XJO's.

$5000 Australian

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
IMZ
legendary
Algo sha256 is incompatible with amd gpu, very disyangkan I can not mining

Mungkin, arwan. Tapi kami senang sekali punya 'jembatan' ke Indonesia. Anda di mana di R.I. -- nah! Inggris lagi, yah
IMZ
legendary
Everything looks good, i am impressed!

One-liners strewn across the Planet.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Algo sha256 is incompatible with amd gpu, very disyangkan I can not mining
IMZ
legendary
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Ditto: spam
IMZ
legendary
hello Dev

This coin needs the basic essentials like a website, gaming sites, chain/block explorer, and eventually an exchange that supports it.

I understand you can't just make bounties for these if you did not premine, but it would be nice to see a little more development in these areas so that your coin gains credibility and value.

Currently mining on the P2P pool Smiley

Thanks for the new coin!

I like it, i will invert in it and success!

Spam! A dozen posts today sprawled across a range of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hello all!

Glad to see some action in the XJO.

Haven't been here is awhile, but glad to see it still kickin'

Will check in more often.
hello Dev

This coin needs the basic essentials like a website, gaming sites, chain/block explorer, and eventually an exchange that supports it.

I understand you can't just make bounties for these if you did not premine, but it would be nice to see a little more development in these areas so that your coin gains credibility and value.

Thanks for the new coin!

Hi @nguyenthity

The website is: http://jouleco.in
The Twitter is: https://twitter.com/JouleCoin
The block explorer is here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xjo/

Exchanges are:

*Yobit
*Nova
*Cryptopia

...and more to come soon!

Please do what you can to contribute as well, thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sent 5 or 6 blocks myself on my pool, pretty slow, all i have is the gridseed orb, instant payouts over at malidation.com if you wanna help push some through
Activity: 51
Everything looks good, i am impressed!
Activity: 56
hello Dev

Thanks for the new coin!

Activity: 47
Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
IMZ
legendary
'Some of China's top bitcoin exchanges are now shifting to the over-the-counter (OTC) market in the wake of a crackdown by regulators in the country.'

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/chinas-bitcoin-exchanges-are-shifting-otc-business-model

Was discussing this (in respect of XJO) just yesterday.

Indeed! I think it needs to have TOR integrated to be useful for some degree of privacy though.

Evening CME and Akaro! I was thinking in The Bigger Picture, about OTC (I always say p2p). Suppose, just suppose, that Bitcoin does go wonky during the HF. Great time to try some OTC trades!
'Some of China's top bitcoin exchanges are now shifting to the over-the-counter (OTC) market in the wake of a crackdown by regulators in the country.'

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/chinas-bitcoin-exchanges-are-shifting-otc-business-model

Was discussing this (in respect of XJO) just yesterday.

Indeed! I think it needs to have TOR integrated to be useful for some degree of privacy though.
Pages:
Jump to: