Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 22. (Read 139724 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Not sure which is worse, having one lonely emu or naming it Felicity.  Undecided

Morning, C.G. Felicity isn't a sad lonely pet. She's a tame-wild bird, and the house-clearing here is a hotbed of emus coming and going.

More to the point: transaction comments are a cool little asset, and we gotta figure out how to put them to use.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Not sure which is worse, having one lonely emu or naming it Felicity.  Undecided
IMZ
legendary
...And transaction comments: If anyone wants to trial these, post an address, and I'll send you one.

Jg862ko6u1Hjwj7uARugt8DjhkGFbnHY2K -- here's me. Someone please send me a comment.
JVqJ7nLEmRECeJMCKN6Z6MTyAcncxto7gx

Comment incoming, C.G. What is the emu's name?

https://imgur.com/a/LDn0Z
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
I hope we will see rally at XJO.
It's good coin with low supply.
I don' t know what will happen.
But I will wait price 5 000-10 000 sat  Shocked Cool Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1722
I will send some comments tonight or tomorrow.  Bar night is tonight so no promises lol.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
...And transaction comments: If anyone wants to trial these, post an address, and I'll send you one.

Jg862ko6u1Hjwj7uARugt8DjhkGFbnHY2K -- here's me. Someone please send me a comment.
JVqJ7nLEmRECeJMCKN6Z6MTyAcncxto7gx
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
JgGgbM5gTprJdnBYk5s6pYiXKJetgNtckM

btw, don't you see that background of the new site is in colour of shit? I don't like it.
IMZ
legendary
Bounties would be great for this coin.

Would be interested in re-vamping the website with modern branding. First impressions mean alot.

If anybody knows the Dev/Devs on this  coin. Hit me up

Hi. Just a heads up, I've been working with a designer to redo the XJO website. I messaged with JohnJoule a couple months back with our rough ideas. He said he would be on board with the changes. The designer i'm working with is a pro who has done many high level corporate and institutional websites.....The hold up is with me and I apologize, I need to help the designer fill out some content and i've just been too busy to get around to it.

Anyways, just wanted to make sure everyone knows we're working on it so all efforts are put into the same basket. UFO1000, IMZ, anyone else around here if you want to have a look at the whole rough site please message me. I just don't want to post the whole thing here yet as its on a personal server and its very incomplete so i think it might be counterproductive to put it on this public forum yet.

Here is the top of the site with new logo and design. Love to hear thoughts from the community!

If its not showing up for you on Bitcointalk, image link is here: https://imgur.com/a/jYajh

We were thinking a lightning bolt would make a great symbol for Joule. Its both electricity and an upward moving chart graph.....Also, been through all 1300 crypto logos. There are a couple lightning bolts in there as logos, but i can't find one that looks anywhere near as good as the one my designer colleague came up with.

Hey, remi. Patient is good -- and you've been in contact with JohnJoule farily recently? That's very good.

And transaction comments: If anyone wants to trial these, post an address, and I'll send you one.

legendary
Activity: 1722

Would be interested in re-vamping the website with modern branding. First impressions mean alot.

Hi. Just a heads up, I've been working with a designer to redo the XJO website. I messaged with JohnJoule a couple months back with our rough ideas. He said he would be on board with the changes. The designer i'm working with is a pro who has done many high level corporate and institutional websites.....The hold up is with me and I apologize, I need to help the designer fill out some content and i've just been too busy to get around to it.

Anyways, just wanted to make sure everyone knows we're working on it so all efforts are put into the same basket. UFO1000, IMZ, anyone else around here if you want to have a look at the whole rough site please message me. I just don't want to post the whole thing here yet as its on a personal server and its very incomplete so i think it might be counterproductive to put it on this public forum yet.

Here is the top of the site with new logo and design. Love to hear thoughts from the community!

If its not showing up for you on Bitcointalk, image link is here: https://imgur.com/a/jYajh

We were thinking a lightning bolt would make a great symbol for Joule. Its both electricity and an upward moving chart graph.....Also, been through all 1300 crypto logos. There are a couple lightning bolts in there as logos, but i can't find one that looks anywhere near as good as the one my designer colleague came up with.

Oh this is pretty neat!!!!  I light the lightening goes with the joule name Smiley.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Activity: 10

If anybody knows the Dev/Devs on this  coin. Hit me up
IMZ
legendary
Happy New Year, Akaro.

Happy New Year, XJO fans.

Big year for us coming up!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Just a quick hello to Joulecoin peeps. Hope everyone is well.
Happy New Year and let 2018 be the year of positive energy.
The Year of JouleCoin  Cheesy
IMZ
legendary
Is there a telegram group for Joulecoin? Still a development team?

Hey, finnovatie. No Telegram group; and please, could we not have one until there's much more traffic?

Development team? Yes! Our dev JohnJoule, doesn't visit often; but we have a suite of click-n-go wallets, which is far far more than many cryptos. And several members, certainly Spazzdla, are steadily active.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Is there a telegram group for Joulecoin? Still a development team?
Activity: 25
XJO future is good need more exchanger
Activity: 4
Sorry for Dumping 300000 xjo on cryptopia. I found the Wallet on a very old hard disk.
After reading the announcement the coin looks much more alive than expected. Maybe time will show that selling this time was a big mistake.
Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Still the day before here. Can you give me a heads up whether bitcoin goes up or down in the next few hours? No need to make money peddling my perpetual motion machine if I know somebody in the future.
IMZ
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: