Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 38. (Read 139724 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If you guys want this coin to grow, there needs to be some type of social media presence to raise awareness. Twitter, FB, Reddit.. etc. Also, the main site could use an overhaul. I see this coin has been around for a while but I've personally not heard of it. I only found it on coinmarketcap while looking thru the coins. Still don't know how I found it. But if no one knows about it, no one will buy or use. There are many people new to the crypto space and it seems this community thinks the price should raise based off of it's longevity which sadly is not the case. Lastly, users are going to want to know what use case this coin has if any. Roadmap, functionality, etc or just mine and maybe profit. (I've only skimmed thru a few pages so excuse me if I missed the use case)   Just my 2c.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
You guys are hitting some good points.
Now compering cryptopia and chainz explorer (chainz-largest wallet- sort by address count), numbers dont add up regarding that 800k holder.
I think that is a cold wallet that Cryptopia uses and distributes accordingly. But then again it could be a single coin holder as you mentioned.
What amazes me is the fact that i have no idea nor indication when it would be a good time to take the profit on Joule as we all wanna make some money. Smiley

I see some holders with millions in their account and waiting on them to do some moves but it has not happened yet, but all they do is acquire more and more.
As much as this scares me -- Top 10 have 50.35% of all coins i see nothing else but wallets getting bigger and bigger.
Just like Bitcoin i tought ok its time to start selling Joule at 50 then at 70 and now at 100 i say well, lets see if 1000 will come along.
As a "wanna be crypto trader  Grin"  and looking at the history of this coin an how far it has come, i dont think we shall see any major unloading anytime soon, giving the credit to dear Bitcoin as well.
But if we do, it has been an impressive Journey.

Don't expect that too quickly..  Mine will not be moving very easily.
Furthermore aren't some of those wallets exchange wallets?
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Where is this still traded? I lost mine on Cryptsy Sad
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Sometimes i am getting angry why people cannot see this coin potential up to a 5000 sat very easly but invest at shit coins that noone even see an explorer. 40 BTC daily. Ohh.man..Ohhh man...

5000 sat must be a very continues price and above can be reach in 2 and later year halvings.

Put 1 btc you are at 350 ..But 1 more you are at 700.

So ask yourself where is the SELL order. Cheesy
And dont tell me 800 k xjo is a whale owner at these prices. ~0.60 BTC....

Ohh last minute.
We have less than 8 weeks left for another coin production halving. Grin
800.000 coins  @current price total value will be ~ 0.60 BTC. And we consider as a whale ? 800.000 coin supply is not a whale. It can NOT be a tuna fish https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna either.

At yobit there are tons of shit coins, much of the have no explorer and website having volume of 40 btc daily. I underline it.
1 BTC investment can push prices above 300 Sat easly. We are in a DRY sell order books.
My thought millions of coins also CAN BE lost with cryptsy, Out total coin supply can be ~1/2 of total. Who knows.
Activity: 462
... but as of now is anyone selling this coin? I check it frequently and i dont see any big/aggressive selling...
(Or perhaps nobody can remember these wallet encryptions like the one i forgot on my laptop)  Huh

Volume comes from buyers, not sellers. If a coin is desireable and somebody wants it they buy a certain amount in the base currency of course, not in the target currency. Somebody going to buy bitcoin does not say "I want a million bitcoin", rather they say "I have $100 and want to buy some bitcoin with it".

On the other hand, to motivate an investor, he or she needs to have enough of a coin that they have a responsibility to make some improvement to it. If a person has one trillionth of the coin supply of bitcoin they are not going to think too much about improving the coin. But if they have one thousandth of the coin supply of xjo, for example, then they do want to add value to it.

xjo has ~32m coins outstanding https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xjo/

The whale at Cryptopia has about 800,000 coins, followed by 240k, 170k and 130k. So about 4% of coins are on Cryptopia, and in the hands of 4 whales. 235k coins are for sale there, well under 1%. Another few 100k in smaller wallets.

Yobit does not show distribution by customer wallet, but they have 225k for sale up to 170 sats, so they probably have more coins than Cryptopia.

A person can estimate that at least 10% of coins are held in exchange wallets for customers, another few percent probably owned by the exchanges to use for arbitrage.

So there are enough coins at the exchange, and if the coin were improved, some new feature added that would give a reason to favor xjo over other coins, then buyers might step in.

Yobit is providing more liquidity in the coin and is likely where a trend would start, then the whale on Cryptopia would react probably and sell some.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I understand that there are few of us that will keep the coin till some future date, or untill we find the reason to sell, but as of now is anyone selling this coin? I check it frequently and i dont see any big/aggressive selling, which is a bit suprising considering this impressive run not just in XJO but BTC as well.
I checked some other coins and any big (25%-100% +change) run is followed by somewhat of a heavy selling.
Thoughts?

(Or perhaps nobody can remember these wallet encryptions like the one i forgot on my laptop)  Huh
Activity: 445
108-110 @Cryptopia
  93-106 @Yobit

As i said before order book is dry empty. Only miner/sellers left.

On the other hand we dont want a pump. We want slowly but surely step by step increasing coin. More healthy and more public known.
My head scrools..

Look at this shit coin. SEN... People are crazy.

Do they have a coin explorer. No..  At least i did not find..No one knows.
Do they have a dev at forums.... Passed 2-3 years no....
Do they have a website...Of course no..What website..It is not neccessary.

But stop..Their coin price jumped from 100 sat to 4000. And daily volume is 40 btc.

People are crazy...

So a shit coin can jump to 4000 i will not sell my precious XJO never before 1 USD per 1 XJO

Today no..Tomorrow no.. We will hit that price some day.. Cheesy.

P.S.
You want to see this shit at yobit and forums. Here they are
https://yobit.net/en/trade/SEN/BTC#24H
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sentaro-sen-powpos-scrypt-ninja-launch-1089166
There isn't any problem with somebody having a lot of coins on the exchange, except that when only one person has most of the coins and does not have them for sale then they could pound the buy side at will. If at least two or three people are even then there is some pressure to respect market forces.

Cryptopia traders wallets are 800,000 , then 240,000 , then 130,000, so it isn't bad. The first address on the rich list has 4,000,000 which is probably Cryptopia.

A lot of people have a small amount in wallets from buying on Cryptsy including me. I'll wait til its a dollar a coin. Then I'll have enough to hire a hypnotist to help me remember the password.
You guys are hitting some good points.
Now compering cryptopia and chainz explorer (chainz-largest wallet- sort by address count), numbers dont add up regarding that 800k holder.
I think that is a cold wallet that Cryptopia uses and distributes accordingly. But then again it could be a single coin holder as you mentioned.
What amazes me is the fact that i have no idea nor indication when it would be a good time to take the profit on Joule as we all wanna make some money. Smiley

I see some holders with millions in their account and waiting on them to do some moves but it has not happened yet, but all they do is acquire more and more.
As much as this scares me -- Top 10 have 50.35% of all coins i see nothing else but wallets getting bigger and bigger.
Just like Bitcoin i tought ok its time to start selling Joule at 50 then at 70 and now at 100 i say well, lets see if 1000 will come along.
As a "wanna be crypto trader  Grin"  and looking at the history of this coin an how far it has come, i dont think we shall see any major unloading anytime soon, giving the credit to dear Bitcoin as well.
But if we do, it has been an impressive Journey.
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
I just met someone over the weekend who was all about this coin. may have to join up!
cryptopia just buying at @ 100...100..Crazy cheap.
If we look at shit coins our price must be 10 x plus 10 x.
10.000 sat must come easly. And this price must be steady continous. Above this price i can say hey we just say bye bye to shit coins that even dont have an explorer. Grin

• Sell order book is empty

Look on the distribution tab at cryptopia and you will see that one person is holding 800,000 coins.

I looked to total of 1000 sat. Total xjo to buy amount is 115000 xjo @ cryptopia ~ 1.16280871 BTC
Sell book also empty @ cryptopia..Same as yobit.

You hit, you pump it easly. No sell order.

Tons and tons of shit coins that have total produced 10x of our coin with a trading price 10x of our coin. People must be crazy. I am sure of it.
LOL they dont have even a coin explorer. They have 10-50 BTC volume daily. And i am taking same air with this people. Oxygen must not be used that cheap. Grin

Look on the distribution tab at cryptopia and you will see that one person is holding 800,000 coins.
Today or tomorrow we will see a more steady price above 100 sat. @ yobit
  • Halving date approching
  • Dev is here and always look a steady joule
  • @ cryptopia prices already traded above 125 sat

impressive, what a wonderful and supportive community this coin has. just remarkable.
Today or tomorrow we will see a more steady price above 100 sat. @ yobit
  • Halving date approching
  • Dev is here and always look a steady joule
  • @ cryptopia prices already traded above 125 sat
Had some free time and decided to conceptually see how the JouleCoin mobile app might look Cheesy.  I did use COINBASE app as a design reference point. All copyrights belong to their respective owners CoinBase, Apple Inc. and Joulecoin. Let me know what you think? What is important to you in a mobile app, how do you navigate and what are some things you do not like in apps....... Images are below

Pages:
Jump to: