Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 35. (Read 139724 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Hi All.

I'm going to produce a 1min promo video for Joule. I'm a pro, I've done videos for many big companies and have a pro writer to work on the script.

Maybe an electricity themed animation to fit with "Joule"?

Features to highlight:

-Old coin
-Can mine with old bitcoin miners no longer useful for bitcoin: "ASIC friendly"
-POW provides better decentralization
-No premine, no scams, no scandals, fair launch
-Original dev still doing updates
-Electricity themed name lends toward decentralized energy which is also happening

Could someone explain "Energy Efficient" from the OP and logo? Is it more efficient than other ASIC mined coins?

All thoughts and comments very welcome! I want to ask for a bit first, see who is here and has comments to add. Then move to production.

Thanks!

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I will continue to mine this for a very very long time.. Cheesy.  I will burn all of the joules Wink to do it.
Hey Spazzdla thank you so much for this unconditional support and financial commitment to the coin, community and the blockexplorer. Its exciting to see everyones engagements and read all the posts ect. Dispite our different views and perspectives you all ROCK. I feel like this is a New Year or so due to a new era coming to the JouleCoin.
Are we down to 4 days now? I wonder who will mine the last 8 reward coin?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I will continue to mine this for a very very long time.. Cheesy.  I will burn all of the joules Wink to do it.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
yah I like this coin, thanks for the insight Smiley
but i mean other than for it being mined and functional, would be nice if one started to find some specific applications for it through further development. I think in the long run it would be only interesting if there were some real world use cases. any thing planned in that direction? if not maybe we can think about it and make suggestions since the dev is active like that Smiley

Well dev is active they come and go when before in need of.

BUT. In the other hand.

Our coin is de-centralized. Open source. That means we can always make new updates and new devs. But we did not need of since 4 YEARS !.
YEAH our coin is going age of 4 years at september 2017. Toooooo many coins died already, but we are here.  

We are at cytopia, yobit, and nova. This is not easy.

If live goes on earth we will see another halving in next years. I like my POW coin. You mine it you earn it. No free XJO from air.
Do you have XJO ?
That means someone bought hardware and burned electricity for it.

Future ?
Smart phone wallets. I am sure of it.
Or may be more and more imaginations of somethings in 4-5 years
May be master nodes ?

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 459
Today is very active day here. Roll Eyes. Good sign!
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
is there a concept or goal behind xjo? this coin has been around since long and if things are steady it's good! but are there use cases or plans for the future?

XJO is one of the best steady coin you can find at coin world.
DEV is here and they do something when BEFORE we need of.
No maintenance all of the exchanges. Wallet is perfect.
No premine or POS. You "buy it or you mine it".
Block halving is in 2 weeks. Then it will be "you buy it or you may luckly mine it". Grin

Our plan is to hire a software eng. to add a smart phone app. for using as wallet.

We have low liq. at exchanges. But day by day it is increasing.
Shit coins have daily BTC volume 40 - 50 we have ~0.25 daily.
But shit coins dies in the long run. It is something rabbit & turtle race.

The value is XJO is a SHA256 pow survivor.  It has had fair mining and trade for what 4 years already?

It be cooler with a BE, but not really needed.

Now it's just a matter of time before retired BTC asics look for secondary markets.  That will push the Hash/s up.  Amateur miners are taken over by SemiPros.  In 2-3 years the SHA256 networks will be priced accordingly, as professional ASIC, and thus higher value.

Right now it is grassroots.  Keep the network up.

yah I like this coin, thanks for the insight Smiley
but i mean other than for it being mined and functional, would be nice if one started to find some specific applications for it through further development. I think in the long run it would be only interesting if there were some real world use cases. any thing planned in that direction? if not maybe we can think about it and make suggestions since the dev is active like that Smiley
The value is XJO is a SHA256 pow survivor.  It has had fair mining and trade for what 4 years already?

Now it's just a matter of time before retired BTC asics look for secondary markets.  That will push the Hash/s up.  Amateur miners are taken over by SemiPros.  In 2-3 years the SHA256 networks will be priced accordingly, as professional ASIC, and thus higher value.

Thank you..!
is there a concept or goal behind xjo? this coin has been around since long and if things are steady it's good! but are there use cases or plans for the future?

Block halving is in 2 weeks. Then it will be "you buy it or you may luckly mine it". Grin

Our plan is to hire a software eng. to add a smart phone app. for using as wallet.

Thanks for interesting view and post!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

Activity: 149
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Anyone have a need for a new pool for this coin?  Looking to get some SHA miners on my pool.  This one looks like a good established one. 
I'm sorry but you're completely wrong. Proof of stake coins are more valuable long term because they pay you like a dividend stock. You're stuck in the old mentality. Coins are now akin to securities, to ignore that big money wants to get paid for holding a coin is missing a big key of why coins are growing in volume exponentially. On the other hand, you must recognize the only reason a coin like XJO has value is due to the low coin amount and is done mining. I wouldn't be touching XJO if we were 10% into the mining period. Traditional coins have built in dilution, and having a bitcoin-style run should not be priced into your assumption.

Do not be so vitriolic towards other coins while you baghold XJO, it might attract a community.

Well they are not like dividend stock. Stock firms earn $$$ and make dividends. There is no earn at coin world.
Well at pos coins people stake coins than sell it to market, and price goes to 1 sat at long run. I cannot imagine an infinite supply. No one can stop the price drop.

At pure pow coins there is limited supply. It is like ACRES of earth. I like it. I dont need the USD i invest/investing at xjo. The coins i bought are sure out of circulation for a loooooong time and this prevents price drop. When supply ended and if prices are here again i will continue to buy , which i dont think... It can be easly 10 x above.  How ? 1 of 1000 shitcoin investor understand what a good coin is. I have time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
really good coin but I like PoS coins because I don't have much hardware to mine.

POS coins are almost  all of them are shit coins. On long run they goes to 1 sat. If not yet stay and wait.
You have to spend some money for electricity
For example if you buy all xjo coins you must able to calculate how much electricity and hash spended from miners.
There must be a limit for circulation for coins. The much rare the more expensive it is.
And if there is no premine than it means dev is giving his/her love working at coin software.

I'm sorry but you're completely wrong. Proof of stake coins are more valuable long term because they pay you like a dividend stock. You're stuck in the old mentality. Coins are now akin to securities, to ignore that big money wants to get paid for holding a coin is missing a big key of why coins are growing in volume exponentially. On the other hand, you must recognize the only reason a coin like XJO has value is due to the low coin amount and is done mining. I wouldn't be touching XJO if we were 10% into the mining period. Traditional coins have built in dilution, and having a bitcoin-style run should not be priced into your assumption.

Do not be so vitriolic towards other coins while you baghold XJO, it might attract a community.
really good coin but I like PoS coins because I don't have much hardware to mine.

POS coins are almost  all of them are shit coins. On long run they goes to 1 sat. If not yet stay and wait.
You have to spend some money for electricity
For example if you buy all xjo coins you must able to calculate how much electricity and hash spended from miners.
There must be a limit for circulation for coins. The much rare the more expensive it is.
And if there is no premine than it means dev is giving his/her love working at coin software.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Yes, good to see such a low value coin still very active. Confident we can go higher!
Activity: 165
Activity: 336
As I see somebody is grabing XJO in range from 100 to 200 sat on Pia and Yobit. When we will cross 200 then will go to 1000 sat.
 XJO is really nice coin!  Let join us!
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
holding some pretty sure I've seen this go up and down in price and this is the lowest it has been in awhile. Whenever I look at this coin it was always too high for me to buy in. Not today.
Pages:
Jump to: