Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XME] MonerEOS - Fork 1:1 of Monero / 20:1 of EOS - Private cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 12981 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
On the 5th, a snapshot of the chains will be taken, then we will see how development proceeds. I understand the picture will be taken at the same time?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what about supported exchanges and wallets?

binance news says nothing about fork, exodus wallet says nothing about fork.
main site also not saying details.

If i get it right - the devs suggest to download their waller, import private keys and store XMR or EOS on their wallet?
Than it's 100% scam.
Fork in 2 days - and there is no details about it.

Correct me if i'm wrong, please.

All that we've got - shitty article on cointelegraph, but nothing specific their also.
Activity: 196
At the moment, I, too, finally can not understand it and now I seriously thought about it. Can it really be implemented?
I think if the developer started it, then he is absolutely capable of it. Perhaps he is familiar with the professionals in terms of the blockchain and they will help him.
Activity: 434
At the moment, I, too, finally can not understand it and now I seriously thought about it. Can it really be implemented?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
On the 5th, a snapshot of the chains will be taken, then we will see how development proceeds. I understand the picture will be taken at the same time?
So how will snapshot be done in an EOS system? So far, we have not received a clear answer from anyone.
A picture of the eos network will be made just like the monero. What's the problem? maybe I do not fully understand the question?
What are you talking about? People ask how you can get a snapshot, because EOS has an unusual system.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
So how will snapshot be done in an EOS system? So far, we have not received a clear answer from anyone.
A picture of the eos network will be made just like the monero. What's the problem? maybe I do not fully understand the question?
Activity: 574
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
What's the idea behind calling this coin MoneroEOS? I can't even come up with an explanation myself that would be smart and in your favor in any way.

Its just name, Probably the devteam are trying his luck in combining the name of the 2 top cryptocurrency projects in hoping people might think its a legit crypto project.
Well, everyone will get their coins just for keeping xmr and eos, and what is your catch here?
I think that a person is looking for a catch in all projects and has every right to do this, because so many projects turn out to be a scam.

So many people in the crypto space have had unpalatable experiences with preannounced hardforks, most especially external bodies that claim to hard fork an already existing coin.
Well, one might give it a trial, since no one is asking for private key.
Activity: 168
Monero and EOS join forces to create a fork? I am not very interested. some projects like this are just boasting, many other projects about big altcoin forks like Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) and Ethereum Limited (ETHL) are just scam projects and become shitcoin.
We can not know exactly what the intentions of the developer. As already said, it is quite problematic to combine the platform with EOS. I wonder how the developer will do this.

it is unreal and if someone believes in it then he doesn’t know how the market works now. larimer eos ceo has an opinion and will not let anyone take his designs that have been made over the years.
besides eos works on the principle of delegates if you didn't know that.
And what do these delegates mean? Before you say something, initially tell about this aspect as intelligibly as possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Monero and EOS join forces to create a fork? I am not very interested. some projects like this are just boasting, many other projects about big altcoin forks like Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) and Ethereum Limited (ETHL) are just scam projects and become shitcoin.
We can not know exactly what the intentions of the developer. As already said, it is quite problematic to combine the platform with EOS. I wonder how the developer will do this.

it is unreal and if someone believes in it then he doesn’t know how the market works now. larimer eos ceo has an opinion and will not let anyone take his designs that have been made over the years.
besides eos works on the principle of delegates if you didn't know that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Most likely, the developer has a specific action plan, or it will not be a project, but it is not clear what.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
What's the idea behind calling this coin MoneroEOS? I can't even come up with an explanation myself that would be smart and in your favor in any way.

Its just name, Probably the devteam are trying his luck in combining the name of the 2 top cryptocurrency projects in hoping people might think its a legit crypto project.
Well, everyone will get their coins just for keeping xmr and eos, and what is your catch here?

Sounds like a plan to hype both project?  I think this is great news for both eos and xmr holder but I wonder, why are the community of both project isn't coming  here?  Do they know about this FORK?
copper member
Activity: 10

Correct name MonerEOS (not MonerOEOS). What exactly is wrong with our name?

I think you did not understand the question of the friend, he just wants to know what was the purpose for the name of the coin to be called MonerEOS?

Since all the technology for the privacy of xme transactions is based on the development of Monero,and therefore reflected it in the name of our project.
Activity: 196
Perhaps the cryptocurrency space is waiting for the greatest merger. Increasing the transaction volume will have a positive effect on the scaling process.
Look at the price today. Coins went after the spring and this is good news. I think investors will now begin to actively decide on their investments.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Perhaps the cryptocurrency space is waiting for the greatest merger. Increasing the transaction volume will have a positive effect on the scaling process.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Anonymity, decentralization and independence are the essence of cryptocurrency. Therefore, developers are constantly creating new private coins. I think the use of such coins will significantly reduce the risk of hacking.

I hope your words will find their confirmation in practice, it would be great.. project is interesting in its design, let's see what happens next
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

We still don't know how the dev team can airdrop EOS Coin Holders. For monero a blockchain snapshot is easy But for EOS that will pose a problem.

I think that a person is looking for a catch in all projects and has every right to do this, because so many projects turn out to be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: