Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XME] MonerEOS - Fork 1:1 of Monero / 20:1 of EOS - Private cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 12981 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I do not quite understand the role of this coin, why is it even needed?
Activity: 42
It depends on how to consider the use of private coins. Obviously, most people believe that such coins are used for all sorts of dirty work.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

I don't understand how EOS is related to this fork. Its not like this project is a dapp under EOS so there is nothing into it but a name EOS attached to it. untraceable of course is an anon which is related to XMR but seem not surpass the XMR capability which somehow I look at a good reason to fork is to make it more reliable or at least better than the previous one.

There's many fork being announce in the past weeks and most of the are scam's that requires its users to input their private key to get the fork coins.

We still don't know how this fork will work, since this one is definitely a cryptonight coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Very unusual hard fork in XMR and EOS . Received coin MonerEOS interesting in their characteristics . I'll watch for the project .
Activity: 69
Obviously, not everyone shares your optimism about privacy, there are many opponents of this.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I don't understand how EOS is related to this fork. Its not like this project is a dapp under EOS so there is nothing into it but a name EOS attached to it. untraceable of course is an anon which is related to XMR but seem not surpass the XMR capability which somehow I look at a good reason to fork is to make it more reliable or at least better than the previous one.
Activity: 168
In turn, do not forget about bitcoin cash, which has become one of the most successful hard forks.
This is the most commonplace example. However, this project can also become popular because everyone has heard of Monero.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
I hope that after the merger of these coins, Monero will not lose its privacy. This is exactly what I like about this altcoin.
If everything goes well, it will be the other way around - privacy and security will become more reliable. personally my opinion
Activity: 26
I hope that after the merger of these coins, Monero will not lose its privacy. This is exactly what I like about this altcoin.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
In turn, do not forget about bitcoin cash, which has become one of the most successful hard forks.
Activity: 196
The fact is that I have already seen many forks and hadforks that were not very successful.
For example, bitcoin classic. At first it was a very promising project, but over time, investors lost interest in it.
You are right and this is not even the only example. A very high chance that this project will be able to gain recognition. Moreover, the market is now slowly stabilising.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I also like the idea of creating a single ideal coin that will combine the best technological parameters of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 17
At the same time, one should not forget about the advantages of EOS, there are quite a lot of them, for example, free transactions within the system.
Activity: 574
Well, I think the idea itself is very interesting. I hope that in the end MonerEOS will take all the best from its predecessors.
The fact is that I have already seen many forks and hadforks that were not very successful.
I also saw a lot of different forks, and some still became successful and are now actively trading on exchanges. Therefore, you should not bury the project in advance.
Activity: 42
Yeah, right. The thing is that the EOS does not strive for the cherished decentralization, which in turn has generated quite a lot of discontent in the cryptocommunity.
Activity: 102
If this legit then it would be good Cheesy but there's not much buzz about this fork.

waiting for more details if this legit or not, will keep watching how this unfolds.
Yes, it will be great when everything works out, the team is at the initial stage of development, I will also follow the news.
Activity: 224
Well, I think the idea itself is very interesting. I hope that in the end MonerEOS will take all the best from its predecessors.
Activity: 98
Apparently, we are talking about the EOS and the recent disputes around this coin)
Activity: 434
For the first time I see a fork, for which I need to keep having 2 coins in my wallets at once. A very interesting decision.
Activity: 54
Didn't quite understand what you're talking about, why was this expected?
Pages:
Jump to: